Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:19 am

I know there's a similar thread, but that thread is about making up your own Child and Element. This thread is about which HiME/Child/Element would you be and have that's from the show? If there's another thread like this, then delete this thread, Luu Razz

So, tell us! What type of HiME out of the bunch would you be if you were one? It can be if it's your favorite, or you feel personal connection :D Hell, mix them up! Mix up the Childs and Elements! : P Doesn't matter if you're a girl OR a guy, too Mikoto Minagi

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9892
Armitage GUTS!!! : 592

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If you were a HiME, what would your Child and Element be?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:28 am

Nymphetamine wrote:I know there's a similar thread, but that thread is about making up your own Child and Element. This thread is about which HiME/Child/Element would you be and have that's from the show? If there's another thread like this, then delete this thread, Luu Razz

So, tell us! What type of HiME out of the bunch would you be if you were one? It can be if it's your favorite, or you feel personal connection :D Hell, mix them up! Mix up the Childs and Elements! : P Doesn't matter if you're a girl OR a guy, too Mikoto Minagi

The other thread was making up our own CHILD and Element, not using any from the anime/manga. You're good, Nymph. :3

We're given the option to mix and match here, so I'll be a tad creative. For Element, I'd like Mai's. Manipulating fire, creating barriers and FLIGHT is essential to any battle. It's practical use could assist me in not just fights but get-aways and rescues. There are HiME who require their CHILD to fly, so without risking harm to my CHILD, I'll fly on my own most of the time.

CHILD? Gennai.

One big missed opportunity in the Mai-HiME series was Gennai's use. The mace attack, Jigoku Gama, and ninja invisibility are nice touches, but they were never used much in stealth. Akira spent most of her time using her CHILD's abilities to get AWAY from Nao, when she could of been kicking Nao's ass with the element of surprise.While cloaked, I could lure enemies to a vantage point and signal Gennai to unleash Jigoku Gama. It's strong enough to kill Orphans on impact. With enough training, taking out other CHILDs should be easier.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Excellent, Luu :D Good choices ya got there.

I'm not sure about my element: ice/water or fire, since I love all three, and like I said before, Natsuki and I are the same, so it'd be appropriate for me to be a HiME just like Natsuki, but then again, Mai has epic powers as well, and fire itself is epic too. Oh and also I wouldn't mind having Fumi's element as well, her scythe, because I always liked the Scythe, and Hades is my favorite god XD I guess I'll mix and sneak in the Scythe and ice, which would leave to one Child:

Duran kawaiidesuplz

Why? Besides loving ice/water, I love wolves! They're the best canine! <3 And I might not be able to drive, but I could use Duran as my canine-cycle kawaiidesuplz

I had other Childs in mind, but Duran beats them all :'3

2: Kagutsuchi
Because fire is epic, and dragons are epic, and I would love to fly, but I'm scared of flying, so I'm only willing to fly if I had Mai's rings, which I didn't choose Natsuki Kruger2

3: Kiyohime

Because I love snakes <3 And Kiyohime is a massive, big baby :3 And epic, no? I'd love to use Kiyohime when something or someONE pisses me off Natsuki Kruger2 I wouldn't mind giving Kiyohime a hug as well Shiho Huit

Also Diana, but that's not a good choice for me, because I'd end up abusing Diana's powers by spying on people Natsuki Kruger2 Plus other than spying, Diana is a pretty useless Child, imo. So all in all, I would use Fumi's element, her scythe, and my child would be Duran, because wolves are awesome, and more personal reasons :D

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:55 am

My Element would be Nao's metal claws, since they look so cool.

My child would be Kagutsuchi, since it really rocks!

mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:22 am

Great choices, ladies. Nymph picked Kiyohime of all CHILDs, should I be surprised in the slightest? Nao Yuuki Speaking of Diana, I'll be shocked if one of my members find any use for the metapod-looking CHILD. Other than to spy on Fuuka Academy female students in the locker room, which I could do without Yukino's stink bug. Akira Okuzaki

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Maybe you should be surprised that I like snakes, Luu? :3 Hell, I would like to know if there was a fight between Kagutsuchi and Kiyohime 300+ years back, since they're quiet powerful Childs :3

And Diana, only god knows what I would do with Diana's powers... :twisted:

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Maybe you should be surprised that I like snakes, Luu? :3 Hell, I would like to know if there was a fight between Kagutsuchi and Kiyohime 300+ years back, since they're quiet powerful Childs :3

And Diana, only god knows what I would do with Diana's powers... :twisted:

Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?

Hmm, good question. We'll never know because the previous Carnivals were never talked about in any detail. I'm assuming, as a biased part of Team Kagutsuchi, that Mashiro Kazahana completely annihilating Kiyohime and Kiyohime's former HiME.

mai hime : GO KAGU-USERS. YOU GO GIRLS.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:21 am

Because I love reptiles, Luu Razz Therefore Kiyohime is cool Natsuki Kruger2

If I were to make a theory on which child was the first to go during the previous Carnival, I'd say Diana, or maybe even Julia or St. Vlas. Diana was a bit of a useless Child, other than spycams Natsuki Kruger2 And Vlas didn't have many good attacks :S And Julia, she had good powers but she just seemed like a natural vulnerable Child, get what I'm saying?

Anywho, c'mon people! Share your thoughts about being a HiME!

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:48 am

Hmm...? :silent: :scratch: ............ Idea

I'd have Duran cause he's small and I love dogs and wolves. And probably Shizuru's naginata, cause it'd be about the only thing I could fight with.

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 171
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:35 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Because I love reptiles, Luu Razz Therefore Kiyohime is cool Natsuki Kruger2

If I were to make a theory on which child was the first to go during the previous Carnival, I'd say Diana, or maybe even Julia or St. Vlas. Diana was a bit of a useless Child, other than spycams Natsuki Kruger2 And Vlas didn't have many good attacks :S And Julia, she had good powers but she just seemed like a natural vulnerable Child, get what I'm saying?

Anywho, c'mon people! Share your thoughts about being a HiME!

No way! Vlas couldn't of been eliminated first in any of the Carnivals. As we've seen through Yukariko, Vlas users remain hidden in the shadows until the moment is right. It has the ability to create illusions for the enemy, mind raping them in the process. Yukariko had a very good chance at killing Mai that day, but didn't take that opportunity. Any more aggressive Vlas user would use the CHILD a bit more wisely.

Take Nao. Had Yukario created a world where Nao's mother is getting tortured viciously, Nao would mentally shatter to pieces. Ready that arrow, Sister...

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:Hmm...? :silent: :scratch: ............ Idea

I'd have Duran cause he's small and I love dogs and wolves. And probably Shizuru's naginata, cause it'd be about the only thing I could fight with.

Duran is the most practical of the CHILDs, no surprise there! Your latter sentence interests me. What makes Shizuru's Elemen so perfect for you? Were you trained with poles, Windy? O.o

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:21 am

Hmmmm...
Personally, I'd love to have Nao's stringed claws as my element, simply because of it's simplicity, practicality and sheer awesomeness. I mean, it's one of the few elements that are usable in any kind of situation offered by chance.
And on a personal note, as the user, the way I would use the claws would simply be by laying traps. LOTS of traps. Because I hate dirtying my hands. Razz

For the child... It would be Diana. Razz
"Why of all childs out there, pick her?! She's useless!"
Well, it actually depends of a person's fighting style.
Since I'm the careful kind, one who'd never dare be seen by other Carnival participants, Diana is a sure-fire big plus for me.
Though I would not have her passive ability of projecting different locations thru the pods, because I do not have Yukino's mirrors, I have found a much more defensive way to make good use of Diana's abilities.
For one, my main usage of Diana would be because of her cloaking ability.
An object surrounded by the pods would be concealed from view, just like how she handled Kagutsuchi's rampage in Fuuka.

Now, combining these two, my main function as a HiME would be an assassin type of player.
Steps would be:
- Set up Diana in the nearest, safest place possible depending on the situation.
- Cloak thyself with her pods.
- Place traps in area of assassination, and cloak them with pods.
- Lure thy victim into said area of assassination.
- Vanish in front of them thru the use of the pods. (I soooo love this part. Makes the opposition go: "What in the fuck, where did he go?!")
- Activate traps.
- Watch as they get bloodied by the traps.
- When they are in a vulnerable state already...
- Go in for the kill!

Nothing beats the opponent getting beaten the lights out of them by sudden invisible traps, THEN getting killed by their opponent suddenly appearing in front of them as they are sliced to their doom.

Yeah. Pretty much that. Harharharhar.

iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:33 pm

You got to hand it to Renny here, peoples. >:3 He actually makes perfect use of Diana compared to Yukino. We both have the same mentality in sneaking up on other HiME. >:3 My froggy Gennai will not lose to your metapod! pokemon

As for Nao's Element, it is the most practical besides Mai's Element. Nao doesn't have to carry her claws around, nor worry about dropping them like Natsuki's ice guns.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
No way! Vlas couldn't of been eliminated first in any of the Carnivals. As we've seen through Yukariko, Vlas users remain hidden in the shadows until the moment is right. It has the ability to create illusions for the enemy, mind raping them in the process. Yukariko had a very good chance at killing Mai that day, but didn't take that opportunity. Any more aggressive Vlas user would use the CHILD a bit more wisely.

Take Nao. Had Yukario created a world where Nao's mother is getting tortured viciously, Nao would mentally shatter to pieces. Ready that arrow, Sister...

Eh, that's true Natsuki Kruger2 But still, isn't that all Vlas can do? :S What about agility to retreat from harm? Razz

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:
Eh, that's true Natsuki Kruger2 But still, isn't that all Vlas can do? :S What about agility to retreat from harm? Razz[/quote]

He doesn't need agility as long as a better archer than Yukariko Sanada is watching his back. :)

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Duran is the most practical of the CHILDs, no surprise there! Your latter sentence interests me. What makes Shizuru's Elemen so perfect for you? Were you trained with poles, Windy? O.o

Well... sort of. My nephew and I find sticks at the park across from my house and fight with them, I fight using it like a naginata, but I haven't been trained to do so. I'm trying to convince my parents to let me learn how to fight with knives (cause I loves 'em), but sadly they say no. :|

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:18 am

Fix your post, Luu XD

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:33 am

@ Windy: Haha! Maybe your parents will allow you to train with something much safer. Akane's tonfas for instance. :'3

Nymphetamine wrote:Fix your post, Luu XD

You fix it! XD

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:@ Windy: Haha! Maybe your parents will allow you to train with something much safer. Akane's tonfas for instance. :'3

But Luu! That's BORING!! Besides I collect knives just like my older brother used to.

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:37 am

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:@ Windy: Haha! Maybe your parents will allow you to train with something much safer. Akane's tonfas for instance. :'3

But Luu! That's BORING!! Besides I collect knives just like my older brother used to.

XDDD The closest you're gonna get is Akira Okuzaki. She throws sharp objects all the way. o.o It's kinda what ninjas do...

Akira

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:22 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:

XDDD The closest you're gonna get is Akira Okuzaki. She throws sharp objects all the way. o.o It's kinda what ninjas do...

Akira

Yeah, but I don't wanna throw them. I wanna fight, like hand to hand, I already have my yellow belt in Taekwondo. Oh and I forgot to mention I have swords too. sweatdrop So you see my problem? Oh well, now I'm have them interested in me playing the electric guitar so I don't really have a lot of time, plus reports come out soon so I've got all this work... Razz but I still find tome to get on here, and that's not gonna change. :twisted:

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:Yeah, but I don't wanna throw them. I wanna fight, like hand to hand, I already have my yellow belt in Taekwondo. Oh and I forgot to mention I have swords too. sweatdrop So you see my problem? Oh well, now I'm have them interested in me playing the electric guitar so I don't really have a lot of time, plus reports come out soon so I've got all this work... Razz but I still find tome to get on here, and that's not gonna change. :twisted:

As a black belt, I'm giving you fair warning to not fight anyone with long ranged weapons. XD Swords might be fine if you can get close enough to the more overpowered HiME. Or in this case, the more overpowered forum members AS HiME. XD

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Element: Shizuru's naginata.

Child: Miroku (Currently since I like quite a few)

Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 733
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

View user profile http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Element: Shizuru's naginata.

You own a sword collection, Kiros? :)

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Element: Twin Metal Claws~

CHiLD: Kiyohime

Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2297
Armitage GUTS!!! : 260

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:03 pm

mandygirl78 wrote:My Element would be Nao's metal claws, since they look so cool.

My child would be Kagutsuchi, since it really rocks!

Kiros Razer wrote:Element: Shizuru's naginata.

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Element: Twin Metal Claws~

CHiLD: Kiyohime

What about HiME? You need to include that too :)

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top