Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Chie/Tomoe! An Oneesama's... love, I guess...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chie/Tomoe! An Oneesama's... love, I guess...?

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:31 pm

This is a pairing which has just recently interested me! Because come on, there could be a possibly of this happening.

Although Tomoe has had contact with Chie mostly through politeness and other such things (not counting the events of the Valkyrie), I believe that this pairing could become possible with further work.

This possibility is higher in the Otome Manga due to there being no screen time for Aoi (all except right at the beginning when she finds Mashiro (female) dead), and not to mention Chie is the Pimp Oneesama of Garderobe in the Manga.

Chie/Tomoe would at first be through benefits to begin with, but would gradually develop into something further; and since Chie knows a lot about Tomoe and not to mention some of her deepest secrets I would say she would eventually be able to break through Tomoe's barriers.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chie/Tomoe! An Oneesama's... love, I guess...?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

It's funny that you bring this couple up, Wolvy. In the episode where Miya was finally caught for the unsolved crimes going around Garderobe, Chie immediately knew it was Tomoe. It's not hard to figure out as Tomoe hovers over Miya quite often. Chie acts as if she keeps a close eye on Tomoe's action with the corner of her eye, but needed full proof.

: *gasp!* Chie-oneesama and Tomoe-san having a secret affair? I must tell the others right away! *uke uke*

I forgot whether Chie confronted Tomoe directly about the Miya manipulation. I do remember it being a very calm conversation, as if Chie were cutting Tomoe a break. If I were to ship the two together as a couple, it would be Chie being the dominant yet understanding one. Our conversations in the past about Tomoe finding someone who can just understand her for once? This is a perfect time to dig it up again, Chie almost seems sympathetic towards Tomoe and would try to steer her on a better path if they were in a relationship.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I forgot whether Chie confronted Tomoe directly about the Miya manipulation. I do remember it being a very calm conversation, as if Chie were cutting Tomoe a break. If I were to ship the two together as a couple, it would be Chie being the dominant yet understanding one. Our conversations in the past about Tomoe finding someone who can just understand her for once? This is a perfect time to dig it up again, Chie almost seems sympathetic towards Tomoe and would try to steer her on a better path if they were in a relationship.

Erstin: "Why does everyone get love except me throughout this series?! I mean, look! Even Tomoe-chan is getting someone who is a possibility now!"

There are obvious signs that Chie does indeed care about Tomoe, even though Tomoe is doing things which aren't exactly the best of routes to choose. Look at Zwei, although in Chie's eyes Tomoe has made a continuous fool of herself, she desperately, although almost casually tells Tomoe to stop who obviously doesn't listen.

That, I think would be the biggest problem if they were to have a relationship - Tomoe merely dislikes listening because she has so many thoughts inside her head where she thinks something would come true, and because of this, this is her downfall. Her determination is just so sheer it ruins her, she skips ahead of thinking something through properly which portrays her reckless and desperate behaviour.

If Chie - or someone else such as Miya was able to get Tomoe to listen to them once sitting her down I think she would begin to consider it. But judging by Tomoe who I feel isn't entirely "there" in the head would have great difficulty in this. And not to mention, because of the events of Otome I think she'd be wandering aimlessly, perhaps even attempting to choose the true route but being pushed away instantly because of her past (Zwei again is a perfect example, though she chose the wrong path again, although I do believe she might have been forced into that job role, but thought; "fuck it, like I have anything else to lose? May as well try and see how these morons react to me - besides, anything to get this annoying man out of my life.").

Though for all we know she might be a masochist, since she seems to actually like the negative treatment which is thrown at her.

Chie wouldn't though, so I'd see her unconsciously protecting Tomoe whom would merely reply with; "What? What the hell do you think you're doing? This is my life, get out of it!"

So although there is a faint possibility of Chie/Tomoe, I find Anime-Tomoe preferring to be alone after the betrayal of Viola, I think eventually she would just wonder what is the exact point in romance when her past is going to constantly leap back up at her out of nowhere.

I think Tomoe would get to the point where she is so busy with whatever she is doing that she'd feel that another person in her life would ruin her chances further.

Tomoe: "Heh, Chie Oneesama? Wouldn't that just cause attention? Not that attention bothers me, whether it is "negative" or "positive" but whatever - she'd just cause trouble for me".

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm

So Tomoe is Chie's heya-gakkari?

Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Saido wrote:So Tomoe is Chie's heya-gakkari?

Room Attendants;

Monica -> Maria
Anh -> Shizuru & (possibly) Haruka
Shizuru -> Natsuki // Haruka -> Mai
Mai -> Sara // Natsuki -> Unnamed // Laula -> Rosalie
Sara -> N/A // Unnamed -> N/A // Rosalie -> N/A
Akane -> Irina & Eristin // Chie -> Tomoe & Lilie // Shiho -> Miya & Yayoi // Nao -> Nina & Arika

In the Wotome-Graph (Fanbook) every character in the graph seems to be put into a certain era. Although it isn't stated, from the positions which Sara, Mayha, Nao and Chie have it is possible that this might be canon;

Sara -> Mayha -> Chie & Nao.

Also, note that there are fifty Coral and twenty five Pearl, so one Pearl will have two room attendants.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:08 am

That chart is about accurate, Rosalie Claudel is an overall top Oneesama isn't she? With a rack like that, I'm not the least bit surprised. X3

Have any artbooks or fanbooks mention how many students are enrolled at Garderobe? Not including staff.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm

Poor chie.... chie makes me blush lol. Her otome robe is awesome

Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 am

Saido wrote:Poor chie.... chie makes me blush lol. Her otome robe is awesome

Everything about Chie Hallard is perfect. <33333

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:43 pm

i like the magician thingy

Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Saido wrote:i like the magician thingy

Well, Chie was inspired from Zatanna.

e.g.

Chie -> Zatanna

Sara -> Batwoman

Nao -> Spider Woman

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:54 pm

As a DC/Marvel follower, I love and agree with your comparison post. :)

Fun fact: Batwoman is actually a lesbian. The similarities between her and Sara just got stronger, because only lesbians want muffins.

Sara

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top