Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Hallard and Munakata

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hallard and Munakata

Post by Chaglette on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:38 am

I was thinking of something cracky to post of and this came up.

Yes, charismatic Chie Hallard and annoying imouto Shiho. Your thoughts?

Personally, I think they'll work ;P There is a tiny part of them in the Mai Otome manga and it looked rather amusing and hot.

Would you like to try a real「Onee-chan」?

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by ookamidesu on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Nagi wrote:I was thinking of something cracky to post of and this came up.

Yes, charismatic Chie Hallard and annoying imouto Shiho. Your thoughts?

Personally, I think they'll work ;P There is a tiny part of them in the Mai Otome manga and it looked rather amusing and hot.

Would you like to try a real「Onee-chan」?

And if I remember this correctly, the line was followed by a blush. :3

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Nagi wrote:I was thinking of something cracky to post of and this came up.

Yes, charismatic Chie Hallard and annoying imouto Shiho. Your thoughts?

Personally, I think they'll work ;P There is a tiny part of them in the Mai Otome manga and it looked rather amusing and hot.

Would you like to try a real「Onee-chan」?

Juliet Nao Zhang x Shiho Huit, sure! But Chie Hallard? Which scene from the manga do you speak of? >:3 I needs proof for any funny yuri ships, Nagi!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by ookamidesu on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Not Shiho Huit... Shiho Munakata.

YOUR PROOF!


_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Chaglette on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:42 am

ookamidesu wrote:Not Shiho Huit... Shiho Munakata.

YOUR PROOF!


There you see?! >:3

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 pm

Nagi wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Not Shiho Huit... Shiho Munakata.

YOUR PROOF!


There you see?! >:3

Idea OH YEEEEEAH, the big crossover from the finale of the manga. XD An epic moment that that anime version was spared from. It belonged on the more ecchi, over the top Mai-Otome manga.

Thread title fixed! Munakata Moo-cow! Shiho Huit

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Chaglette on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:08 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Idea OH YEEEEEAH, the big crossover from the finale of the manga. XD An epic moment that that anime version was spared from. It belonged on the more ecchi, over the top Mai-Otome manga.

Thread title fixed! Munakata Moo-cow! Shiho Huit

But the manga is still awesome *u* the parts after Manshiro was about to succeed the throne anyway.

Just thinking about how Raven pronounced Munakata wrongly makes me snicker xP

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:58 am

Not as funny as Kat coining the title Moo Cow. <3 poptart kat

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Cheshire Kat on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:44 pm

GOSH! YOU GUYS! HER NAME IS MOO-COW SHIHO, NOT MUNAKATA!

Anyways >:3

I think that this pairing would be a very sexual one, given the personalities of the Dark-HiME (even though Dark-Shiho seems to be a bottom when it comes to Hallard). Not to mention, Chie is undoubtedly a little sex-monger herself. It would be a sexualized coupling, with probably very little amounts of romance within it. But the idea of Hallard/Dark-Munakata is definitely interesting.

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 589
Bubuzuke points : 822
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Location : The Enrichment Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:GOSH! YOU GUYS! HER NAME IS MOO-COW SHIHO, NOT MUNAKATA!

Anyways >:3

I think that this pairing would be a very sexual one, given the personalities of the Dark-HiME (even though Dark-Shiho seems to be a bottom when it comes to Hallard). Not to mention, Chie is undoubtedly a little sex-monger herself. It would be a sexualized coupling, with probably very little amounts of romance within it. But the idea of Hallard/Dark-Munakata is definitely interesting.

Even a version of Shiho with more of an edge remains on the bottom of Chie? I can buy that for the sole reason that nobody can out-seme Hallard. Not even Shizuru. :3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Chaglette on Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:52 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Even a version of Shiho with more of an edge remains on the bottom of Chie? I can buy that for the sole reason that nobody can out-seme Hallard. Not even Shizuru. :3

Shiz can try, but she wouldn't succeed Natsuki Kruger2 I bet if she wanna kill Hallard for seducing her pet Gakuenchou it'll probably end up with a threesome with Hallard still on top.

GRANDE CHIE Me gusta.

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:31 am

Nagi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Even a version of Shiho with more of an edge remains on the bottom of Chie? I can buy that for the sole reason that nobody can out-seme Hallard. Not even Shizuru. :3

Shiz can try, but she wouldn't succeed Natsuki Kruger2 I bet if she wanna kill Hallard for seducing her pet Gakuenchou it'll probably end up with a threesome with Hallard still on top.

GRANDE CHIE Me gusta.

Sara I top Hallard every night! Look at me in Zwei! The poor Major was befuddled when I threw the General into her arms!

Armitage I will not be treated in this way!

In reality, I see no pairing as crack, since it isn't impossible for anything to happen, the Dark-HiME prove this - although NaoNatsu is definitely something which Sunrise will probably only ever elephant-tease us with they practically made them semi-canon when they are portrayed as the Dark-HiME.

Shiho Huit Still... I dislike this attention.

EDIT ---

THE ELEPHANT CENSOR... LOL.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 451
Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Armitage I will not be treated in this way!

Oh Sara, a certain blond needs another one of your muffins to ease her sandy vagina~

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:In reality, I see no pairing as crack, since it isn't impossible for anything to happen, the Dark-HiME prove this - although NaoNatsu is definitely something which Sunrise will probably only ever elephant-tease us with they practically made them semi-canon when they are portrayed as the Dark-HiME.

NatNao (NaoNatsu~ I love it!) is on the fence between canon and crack. It has a chance of becoming reality if they follow up on Mai-HiME with Natsuki having new feelings for Nao. They kinda teased at that during Kuro no Mai. *_* My inner ShizNatsu fan would be crushed sure, but it would be refreshing to see. Either way, Fujino will be involved somehow, which will make for great drama. Oh the drama!

NatNao

: QUESTION!

What's Shizuru's role in Dark-HiME? :3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Armitage I will not be treated in this way!

Oh Sara, a certain blond needs another one of your muffins to ease her sandy vagina~

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:In reality, I see no pairing as crack, since it isn't impossible for anything to happen, the Dark-HiME prove this - although NaoNatsu is definitely something which Sunrise will probably only ever elephant-tease us with they practically made them semi-canon when they are portrayed as the Dark-HiME.

NatNao (NaoNatsu~ I love it!) is on the fence between canon and crack. It has a chance of becoming reality if they follow up on Mai-HiME with Natsuki having new feelings for Nao. They kinda teased at that during Kuro no Mai. *_* My inner ShizNatsu fan would be crushed sure, but it would be refreshing to see. Either way, Fujino will be involved somehow, which will make for great drama. Oh the drama!

NatNao

: QUESTION!

What's Shizuru's role in Dark-HiME? :3

o.o

Shizuru has no role as a Dark-HiME because she doesn't exist as one, she wasn't a HiME in the Manga, after all.

If she was though... I can see her and Mai ending up lashing out at each other for leadership. >.>

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 451
Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:o.o

Shizuru has no role as a Dark-HiME because she doesn't exist as one, she wasn't a HiME in the Manga, after all.

If she was though... I can see her and Mai ending up lashing out at each other for leadership. >.>

Man, it's been so long. X'D Think of it this way, Shizuru being a Dark-HiME would just be another reason for Kat to start shipping ShizMai/MaiZuru again.

kawaiidesuplz

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by zanekal1 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:31 am

I'm surprised they didn't do more shiho pairings what with her tenticle hair and all

zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Posts : 393
Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 39
Location : in the inky darkness between the stars

View user profile http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:18 pm

zanekal1 wrote:I'm surprised they didn't do more shiho pairings what with her tenticle hair and all

I think most fans are under the impression that Shiho isn't pretty enough or mature enough. If Shizuru had tentacle hair, I'm positive we would get hentai related jokes.

...

More BLATANTLY OBVIOUS ones. Natsuki Kruger2

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by zanekal1 on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Shiho is cute in an insecure kinda way I think if someone gave her the time of day she would be a much more attractive character. Besides who wouldn't get excited if Zane er.... I mean Chie showed an interest in them?

zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Posts : 393
Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 39
Location : in the inky darkness between the stars

View user profile http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hallard and Munakata

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:13 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum