Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy?

Post by depression76 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:40 pm

A complete foil to the other thread xD Any moment in the two series that made you grin or made your heart skip a beat hahaha! Post here!

For me...let's see...

Ah it's somewhere in the last episode...was it, in otome. When the four columns, Sara Kruger Viola and Zhang, Materialized together. That made me happy because damn, first time the columns did that in a synch! If only Maia was there.. Dx The Otome Ranger would be complete, haha.

What's yours?

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Moments that Make You Happy?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Ah man, so many to list as the Mai-Series shared a lot of triumph to overcome the heartbreak. Easily the scene in Mai-HiME Episode 26 where Natsuki battled Shizuru, only to end up kissing her and telling her how she felt about her. No matter what the cynics say, Natsuki was very honest with her feelings for Shizuru, but she knew Shizuru had to be stopped in order for Mai to stop the Obsidian Lord. Out of all the Carnival arc HiME battles, this was the most personal. Shizuru Fujino became Natsuki's most precious person and it's easy to understand why. To see them revived with Shizuru weeping and Natsuki forgiving her, that elevated the series to a whole new level. Forgiveness is a dying work of art. To see it painted before my eyes by Natsuki Kuga, the lone wolf of all people, brought me great joy. It's a symbol of hope in a world with none.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:30 am

Yuuichi sliding in to save Mai from a sword strike from Reito. Mai admitting that she loves Yuuichi in the final omake. Reito being punished by the HiME in the OVA, Yuuichi helping Mai to feel better in the rain and Yuuichi shouting out loud that he loves Mai

hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:10 am

Basically episode 26 in general XD That episode is FULL of happy! Also of course that infamous Natsuki-kissing-Shizuru scene. That scene brings out feelings from happiness to sadness. Well, for me at least, for personal reasons. What else... OH! The HiME special episode, when the girls were trolling Kanzaki XD NEVER piss off a large group of girls!

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:06 pm

The cooking contest will always be my favorite episode. The slow motion of the cake following and seeing the face's of Natsuki and Nao always makes me laugh. Oh and the Shiznat scene in the second to last episode. Nothing beats that episode!

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:07 pm

So many to list tbh. I've been a long-time fan of the series, so going back to it always produces quite a bit of nostalgia. Some are happy, others are sad. I would say the classic moment when Mikoto bites into the curry bread outside the Kendo Club or when Mai is trying to bath her. Scenes like that always put a grin / smile on my face!

Other scenes make me feel the pain Mikoto is going through, such as her longing to find the meaning behind true friendship, only to have her feelings get crushed right before her eyes. Mikoto's sufferings always leave me with an emptiness inside. But when I see Mikoto and Mai getting along, it always makes me happy.

Basically any scene with Mikoto and Mai in it is bound to produce some sort of feeling inside me.

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:34 pm

All time favourite? Probably Haruka vs. tank.

crimsonYukito wrote:Basically any scene with Mikoto and Mai in it is bound to produce some sort of feeling inside me.
Good call - and might I say: welcome to the Forum! Happy

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 587
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:All time favourite? Probably Haruka vs. tank.

crimsonYukito wrote:Basically any scene with Mikoto and Mai in it is bound to produce some sort of feeling inside me.
Good call - and might I say: welcome to the Forum! Happy

Thanks ^^ I had wanted to discuss Mai-HiME having taken it off the shelf last week, but had no one to really talk about the series with. Glad to be apart of this Community !!

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:57 pm

firesphere306 wrote:The cooking contest will always be my favorite episode. The slow motion of the cake following and seeing the face's of Natsuki and Nao always makes me laugh. Oh and  the Shiznat scene in the second to last episode. Nothing beats that episode!

Haruka's team's cake went all Matrix on everyone; all just to highlight Shizuru not giving a single untapped FUCK. HAHAHAHA!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top