Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Favorite Secondary Character from the Mai Series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite Secondary Character from the Mai Series?

Post by depression76 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Since there aren't that many secondary characters on each series, I decided to put them all together and let you guys choose your favorite one amongst them all xD So without further ado,

Who's your Favorite Secondary Character from the Mai Series?
It can be more than one, coz darn I think I have a few favorites and I can't make up my mind if I have to choose one xDD

For me, the favs are: Sara Gallagher and Miyu from Otome!

I'd like to see what your favs are, so post here quick Mikoto Minagi

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Secondary Character from the Mai Series?

Post by ookamidesu on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Lena Sayers, hands down.

The woman is the very definition of kick-ass. XD

Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:45 am

Youko
Lena Sayers
Haruka
Erstin

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Sara <3

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 am

From Mai-HiME, it's obvious. SHIZURU~ Shizuru Kaichou Also Haruka and Miyu, because I love it when Haruka laughs and screams XD And I don't know why, but Miyu cracks me up o_o I find it really hilarious when Miyu starts to ramble on and on how to make a cake and when she analyzes an innocent middle school student during her days as a nun XD Ah hell, almost all the secondary characters are awesome in HiME! >_> I'm just listing a few XD

From Otome, again, obvious. Shizuru and Natsuki >:3 I hate to admit that I'm not an Otome fan, especially the new characters, but I'm gonna give it some slack and say that Erstin was pretty cool as well :3

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 am

In HiME, it's TakuAki. They are both overlooked characters, and they make a cute couple. What's not to like about them?
Midori also made to my top-favourites list.

In Otome, it's the Batgirl of the Mai-Series. Miss Maria and Lena Sayers are close followers as well, along with Irina Woods.

Haruka and Yukino and Chie and Aoi are likeable in the both series.

It's too much XD I clearly prefer unpopular characters over the main ones.

Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:07 am

I know why you chose all your picks, Zwei-chan! But why Lena Sayers? You never talk about her much. :3 Good choice, but why Arika mama?

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I know why you chose all your picks, Zwei-chan! But why Lena Sayers? You never talk about her much. :3 Good choice, but why Arika mama?
I view her as a very good motherly figure - she is the caring and loving mom you can always come to talk about everything if you feel bad. My mom is obviously not like her, so I feel quite the attraction towards Lena. She is a kind character in general, supportive and with a strong need for justice and protecting those who are in need of that. I mean - going against the Columns, Garderobes finest, because she believed in Sifr Fran - that's Lena. Accepting everyone the way they are and being nice, but also a rationally thinking mind in a battle. Arika received a lot of her traits.
Plus, it's not a secret that she is very beautiful and powerful. I think she is the most powerful character of Mai-Otome, after all. Even Arika with her Blue Sky Robe can't compete, Arika is not nearly as strong as her mother was.
Also, the Robes she had I really love - I would take the Lofty Crimson Jade anytime, and Artemis version of Blue Sky Sapphire Robe is just...fantastic.

Well, I must have some secrets, no? :3 well, now my love for Lena has been discovered.

Glad I have some more secrets. >:3

Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I know why you chose all your picks, Zwei-chan! But why Lena Sayers? You never talk about her much. :3 Good choice, but why Arika mama?
I view her as a very good motherly figure - she is the caring and loving mom you can always come to talk about everything if you feel bad. My mom is obviously not like her, so I feel quite the attraction towards Lena. She is a kind character in general, supportive and with a strong need for justice and protecting those who are in need of that. I mean - going against the Columns, Garderobes finest, because she believed in Sifr Fran - that's Lena. Accepting everyone the way they are and being nice, but also a rationally thinking mind in a battle. Arika received a lot of her traits.
Plus, it's not a secret that she is very beautiful and powerful. I think she is the most powerful character of Mai-Otome, after all. Even Arika with her Blue Sky Robe can't compete, Arika is not nearly as strong as her mother was.
Also, the Robes she had I really love - I would take the Lofty Crimson Jade anytime, and Artemis version of Blue Sky Sapphire Robe is just...fantastic.

Well, I must have some secrets, no? :3 well, now my love for Lena has been discovered.

Glad I have some more secrets. >:3

Beautiful, thought out reason, Zwei-chan! Lena Sayers is everything a heroine should be, it's no surprise Arika Yumemiya turned out to be such an idealist. Lena protected Sifr Fran (am I the only one who ships these two!? XD) from the Columns, an act considered high treason! Now that's being noble to your friends. Luckily she didn't get in trouble, Miss Maria knows crossing the line when she sees it. Sorry Una-sama. ;_;

I do disagree on one little thing, Zwei-chan. I still feel Arika Yumemiya is stronger than her mother. Not in the beginning, obvious, but post Episode 25. I just don't see Lena defeating Harmonium Nina or Yuna. Arika withstood a planet busting attack, while Lena's greatest feat is her intense lighting speed. I'm more impressed with Arika's durability and spirit to never give up. It's a shame these two met under unfortunate circumstances, I would of loved to see a decisive Dance Battle between these two. Even if you're right, Zwei-chan, Arika is the only one in the Mai-Otome universe who can go the distance against Lena.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Beautiful, thought out reason, Zwei-chan! Lena Sayers is everything a heroine should be, it's no surprise Arika Yumemiya turned out to be such an idealist. Lena protected Sifr Fran (am I the only one who ships these two!? XD) from the Columns, an act considered high treason! Now that's being noble to your friends. Luckily she didn't get in trouble, Miss Maria knows crossing the line when she sees it. Sorry Una-sama. ;_;

I do disagree on one little thing, Zwei-chan. I still feel Arika Yumemiya is stronger than her mother. Not in the beginning, obvious, but post Episode 25. I just don't see Lena defeating Harmonium Nina or Yuna. Arika withstood a planet busting attack, while Lena's greatest feat is her intense lighting speed. I'm more impressed with Arika's durability and spirit to never give up. It's a shame these two met under unfortunate circumstances, I would of loved to see a decisive Dance Battle between these two. Even if you're right, Zwei-chan, Arika is the only one in the Mai-Otome universe who can go the distance against Lena.

Well, Arika didn't defeat Yuna alone, let me remind you. She received a lot of help from Nina and Mai, and also from the Columns & other Otome. Plus, Arika is quite emotionally unstable compared to her mother.
That's pretty normal, let me say - Arika is still in her teen years, where emotional outbursts and wild mood swings is absolutely normal, and Lena is a fully grown adult, who can keep her emotions under control.

But I do agree on the last statement you made. If Lena is indeed the strongest Otome, then Arika is the only one who could challenge her with a high probability of winning the battle. That is not a surprise - Arika DID inherit a lot of Lena's traits, after all.

Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:00 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Well, Arika didn't defeat Yuna alone, let me remind you. She received a lot of help from Nina and Mai, and also from the Columns & other Otome. Plus, Arika is quite emotionally unstable compared to her mother.
That's pretty normal, let me say - Arika is still in her teen years, where emotional outbursts and wild mood swings is absolutely normal, and Lena is a fully grown adult, who can keep her emotions under control.

But I do agree on the last statement you made. If Lena is indeed the strongest Otome, then Arika is the only one who could challenge her with a high probability of winning the battle. That is not a surprise - Arika DID inherit a lot of Lena's traits, after all.

;p Mai was busy with Kagutsuchi...

Sometimes emotions doesn't work against you. Arika proved to keep herself in control in Zwei. I feel Lena would find the greatest challenge in her daughter, there's a lot of heart in that little ant girl. In fact, I bet everything on Arika to win with the outcome of her making peace with her mother. ;3 Lena is no slouch either, not at all. In fact, Lena came from a time when Otome were stronger and better trained. Even so, a rookie like Arika accomplished what the Otome of old couldn't and that's bring peace to the entire planet of Earl.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:37 pm

I'm going to go with Hime because I know that one more. Haruka/ Yukino is my favorite. Their bickering is so cute and it is so needed at times in the series. Although, I wish I knew more about them. I feel like a new season or manga should explore the other Hime more??? I would love to know more about their pasts and stuff.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:06 am

Think It's Haruka

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top