Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Zeitgeist Film Series, an eye opening revelation of how Governments [especially the U.S.A.] the Monetary Economy system, and Religion control Nations and the World.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zeitgeist Film Series, an eye opening revelation of how Governments [especially the U.S.A.] the Monetary Economy system, and Religion control Nations and the World.

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Hey guys. I recently came upon the documentary film series "Zeitgeist", which talks about the way the corporate elite control everything in the current day and age, as well as how these elite controlled events of the past to create the systems and values that we hold today. It also explains the way that U.S. banks control our government and manipulate other nations into feeding American interests. The series also touches on Religion and the way it is used to control people and give false hopes and comforts as well as make people feel guilty for having natural inclinations, and being human. Bellow are the links to each of the three documentaries. Of course, everyone will have their own opinions, so feel free to discuss them after watching any of the films bellow. Enjoy... Akira Okuzaki

Zeitgeist:Addendum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg

Zeitgiest: The Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrHeg77LF4Y&feature=plcp

Zeitgeist: Moving Foward
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

I understand that these video's show one side of a many sided argument over the subjects that the film portrays. Therefore i am not suggesting that these video's are the only truth to these matters. I encourage an open mind for all of you who view this content, and encourage you to still be considerate for believer's of religion,and patriot's.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeitgeist Film Series, an eye opening revelation of how Governments [especially the U.S.A.] the Monetary Economy system, and Religion control Nations and the World.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:20 pm

I'll give these a watch sometime, but it brought something to my attention. How many of you think we should have a thread dedicated solely to politics? I'll allow it, as long as you're respectful of each others opinion. No matter how much you disagree with it. The goal is to tell us where YOU stand, rather than shove your opinion or "truth" down our throats.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Zeitgeist Film Series, an eye opening revelation of how Governments [especially the U.S.A.] the Monetary Economy system, and Religion control Nations and the World.

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:37 pm

@Luu

I think it would be a good idea, we could all discuss our opinions and vent out our stress from the acts of Politics. Plus I think there would definitely be some good rants to discuss. It's a yes from me.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:Hey guys. I recently came upon the documentary film series "Zeitgeist", ...

I'm hesitant about it. I haven't seen it in its context, only excerpts (from a supporter, but still, excerpts). It reminds me of what folks say about Dan Brown's stuff: if you know the topic he's talking about, you know he doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm not sure if the Zeitgeist stuff is as bad, but the excerpts I saw were that bad.

I'm more than happy to look at the stuff with an open mind, it's just not going to be so open that I let my brains fall out.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'll give these a watch sometime, but it brought something to my attention. How many of you think we should have a thread dedicated solely to politics? I'll allow it, as long as you're respectful of each others opinion. No matter how much you disagree with it. The goal is to tell us where YOU stand, rather than shove your opinion or "truth" down our throats.

I think politics is not a bad thing, I just find it empty. If you bundled religion and politics together, it'd hold more "bite," more promise for me, if only because I'd know (or would I? Wink ) that the topic was to be taken seriously. On the other hand, some people hate to have an actual debate, where viewpoints are to get discussed, and weighed for content. Some people hate the very idea that some opinions may have a basis in fact and be, even slightly, "better" than another. Some people hate the idea of losing an argument and being "forced" to give up an idea more than they'd like the rush of "winning an argument." (As an aside, I an absolutely not - AT ALL - thinking of anyone in particular as I bring up these points, so I'm double-definitely (?) not thinking of anyone in particular here.)

I don't think it's a bad idea per se, I just don't see it being a good idea with this crowd. I could be totally wrong, though, so you could always try it. I could always use a good laugh. Wink

BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 413
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:45 pm

You do bring up good points. I can only see them becoming true if our members succumb to chaos at the first sign of disagreement. I'll need more opinions before I can green light this. :)

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant on Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 pm

Politics is not a bad thing to disscuss if you don´t take it too seriously :)
I mean in Czech rep. (and I think central Europe shares similar opinion) every politician is seen as a corupt bastard and a public enemy (which has its plus and cons) and that in many cases is absolutely true...
there was a huge case few month ago when police caught a congressman (and a hetman of central Bohemia) with 7 mil CZK (=+-450 000 dollars) in a wine box, a money from few prominent businessmen who in exchange were given deluxe-paid contracts financed by EU and state. It was a perfect police work, since politicians has immunity unless caught "In flagranti delicto".
And our current president has set a goal to embarass our country as much as possible :D

But honestly I was in bit of a shock by US-political system, especially by how much religion is taking effect on it. I mean I live in a one in top-10 most atheistic countries but I don´t see Poland (which is in top Europe religious countries) do so much fuss about gays and "Evolution is just theory". Well I am speaking mostly about republicans, but still its a bit disturbing that 1 of 2 US parties has this "kind of crazy" thinking. Also I really hate that "politicaly correct stuff"...I dont mean to offend anyone but I also wont say that grass is not green just because someone will get offended by it.
Ok, I really hope I didnt offend anyone by my view :D

Oh, and I vote "Czech Pirate party" :)

Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

View user profile http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top