Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by shezaei-neko on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Oh yes!! Those two are quite nice together. Much better than Mikasa and Eren (?). :3

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Natsukichan1 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:16 am

-.- these two together are just annoying..... Sry to say that...

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Stop. STOP. You mean to tell me there's a yuri couple on the overrated Attack on Titan series?

Guess I have a reason to continue it now. sweatdrop 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by shezaei-neko on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:28 am

A confirmed couple at that, Luu.
That's what I read. Even in the official site is stated so.
I haven't found many doujinshi about them, but I've seen plenty of fanart about them around.

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by midori's crazy398 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:
(xD lol)Einhard: "I see..." (eh? Who's voice are you talking about that Yukino's VA played?(Forgive my ignorance))

The legendary Mamiko Noto, of course. She voiced both Yukino and Einhart Stratos! Sorry for the confusion, Mi-Cray! xD

Your right! I didn't reconize her voice cuz it's been a while since I played MGLN:G.O.D. A's, so I forgot what Einhard sounded like >___<, but yeah, Mamiko is a great VA, she should voice the emperor again if Vivid ever gets an anime adaption (which would put it on DBZ battles status since the whole manga is mostly epic fights)

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 2094
Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 18
Location : Anywhere,...come and find me ; D

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:A confirmed couple at that, Luu.
That's what I read. Even in the official site is stated so.
I haven't found many doujinshi about them, but I've seen plenty of fanart about them around.

o.o We'll concern ourselves with doujinshi material some other time. Right now I'd just like to know which episode starts showing their relationship. Gay Rainbow 

midori's crazy398 wrote:Your right! I didn't reconize her voice cuz it's been a while since I played MGLN:G.O.D. A's, so I forgot what Einhard sounded like >___<, but yeah, Mamiko is a great VA, she should voice the emperor again if Vivid ever gets an anime adaption (which would put it on DBZ battles status since the whole manga is mostly epic fights)

That's what I heard about the latest manga lately. Lots of fights and mecha...something like that. Although I'm hoping they're better than DBZ's battles which are slow by today's standards. ^^;

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by midori's crazy398 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:52 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Your right! I didn't reconize her voice cuz it's been a while since I played MGLN:G.O.D. A's, so I forgot what Einhard sounded like >___<, but yeah, Mamiko is a great VA, she should voice the emperor again if Vivid ever gets an anime adaption (which would put it on DBZ battles status since the whole manga is mostly epic fights)

[/quote]That's what I heard about the latest manga lately. Lots of fights and mecha...something like that. Although I'm hoping they're better than DBZ's battles which are slow by today's standards. ^^;[/quote]

There fast paced, but each fight always shows both characters thoughts as they fight, like  what attacks their going to use, finding an opening, reflecting on past events,etc. In short, its full of energy attacks, intense melee combos, and some transformations like DBZ, but its much more well thought out and actually shows you the characters thought process during the fight. There are no mecha in Vivid, but there is lots of new tech stuff in Force,...even though Force sucks balls >__>

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 2094
Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 18
Location : Anywhere,...come and find me ; D

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:07 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:
There fast paced, but each fight always shows both characters thoughts as they fight, like  what attacks their going to use, finding an opening, reflecting on past events,etc. In short, its full of energy attacks, intense melee combos, and some transformations like DBZ, but its much more well thought out and actually shows you the characters thought process during the fight. There are no mecha in Vivid, but there is lots of new tech stuff in Force,...even though Force sucks balls >__>

In short, the fights display more technical prowess than DBZ which is just the same old with no technique. I kind of like that for Vivid, there should be a science to the fighting scenes like in the new Neon Genesis Evangelion films, Vividred Operation and even our very own Mai-Otome.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by monmon on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 am


Mei and Yuzu from Citrus. :> They're going to be haunting my dreams for a while..

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 24
Bubuzuke points : 38
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 am

monmon wrote:
Mei and Yuzu from Citrus. :> They're going to be haunting my dreams for a while..

And mine. kawaiidesuplz Now that's proper hand placement! Tell me a little about these two without spoiling too much~

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by monmon on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Because of her mom's new marriage, boy-crazy Yuzu (gyaru girl) transfers to a new school where she immediately gets in trouble with the super sexy mysterious and serious student council president, Mei. After school, Yuzu discovers one of Mei's biggest secrets and rushes to her new home.. to find out that Mei is her brand-new stepsister! :O

It's so good, I tell you. Every chapter leaves me feeling like I'm going to die if I don't get to read the next. :(

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 24
Bubuzuke points : 38
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by shezaei-neko on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 pm

I just came across this manga, which will be adapted into anime next year.

The title is: Akuma no Riddle.
I haven't read the manga, and sadly, there are no scanlations of it yet. But you can bet it has shoujo-ai in it!!




_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:17 am

monmon wrote:Because of her mom's new marriage, boy-crazy Yuzu (gyaru girl) transfers to a new school where she immediately gets in trouble with the super sexy mysterious and serious student council president, Mei. After school, Yuzu discovers one of Mei's biggest secrets and rushes to her new home.. to find out that Mei is her brand-new stepsister! :O

It's so good, I tell you. Every chapter leaves me feeling like I'm going to die if I don't get to read the next. :(

Ara Ara~ Viola It's always the Kaichou who farts rainbows~

I have to check this out right now! Thanks for the recommendation, monmon!

shezaei-neko wrote:I just came across this manga, which will be adapted into anime next year.

The title is: Akuma no Riddle.
I haven't read the manga, and sadly, there are no scanlations of it yet. But you can bet it has shoujo-ai in it!!




Judging by the distinctive art, it's very dark and bloody. :) Now without spoiling much about this one, are we looking at another Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or Ga-Rei Zero, ShezNek?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by shezaei-neko on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:27 am

I haven't watched Higurashi...

And so far...it doesn't look like a Ga-Rei Zero either...

I do wonder what route this manga will take.
And this pic looks bloody, but the manga so far has not shown much...
And I think that the anime will censor it somehow...

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by monmon on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:33 am

Oh, and I actually found the cover art, so I'll just leave this here too. :D 

*wants to draw like that someday*

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 24
Bubuzuke points : 38
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:41 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I haven't watched Higurashi...

And so far...it doesn't look like a Ga-Rei Zero either...

I do wonder what route this manga will take.
And this pic looks bloody, but the manga so far has not shown much...
And I think that the anime will censor it somehow...

Probably. Anime adaptations are usually less bloody than their manga counterparts. More freedom when the mangaka is in full control. Still, I just want a great story and a even greater reason why these girls are destined to be together. Let me guess, it's a one-sided love?

monmon wrote:Oh, and I actually found the cover art, so I'll just leave this here too. :D 

*wants to draw like that someday*

kawaiidesuplz  That is just gorgeous! My girlfriend is insane about yuri, I think I'll pass Citrus over to her and see if she recognizes it.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by shezaei-neko on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Thank you Dissidia 012 for making this possible!! *3*


_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:34 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Thank you Dissidia 012 for making this possible!! *3*

Makes sense on Tifa's part since she was friend zoned by Cloud. XD

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by shezaei-neko on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Some Bayonetta x Jeanne smexyness. :3




And some Mari X Asuka. I never thought I'd love shipping them this much. Thanks to Pixiv for showing it to me!! :3





_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Bayonetta x Jeanne is always a delight to see. Mari x Asuka is kind of like shipping themselves. XD Granted, both are not 100% alike, but they both have that killer instinct I enjoy watching as they tear Angels apart. So you can imagine what goes on under the sheets without their Evas and plug suits. XD

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by shezaei-neko on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Very true, Luu.
But well, what I've seen on Pixiv. They've used Asuka's personality from the 3rd movie. Much more Tsundere. :'3
And Mari is a total tease! So, it works quite well.

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Very true, Luu.
But well, what I've seen on Pixiv. They've used Asuka's personality from the 3rd movie. Much more Tsundere. :'3
And Mari is a total tease! So, it works quite well.
It does! Mari strikes me as someone who is quite experienced in sexual relations~

o_o

That's a scary thought coming from her. Takeda 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by shezaei-neko on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:20 pm

And with her fetish over LCL (or whatever the liquid is called), Asuka is quite a catch. :3





_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:
There fast paced, but each fight always shows both characters thoughts as they fight, like  what attacks their going to use, finding an opening, reflecting on past events,etc. In short, its full of energy attacks, intense melee combos, and some transformations like DBZ, but its much more well thought out and actually shows you the characters thought process during the fight. There are no mecha in Vivid, but there is lots of new tech stuff in Force,...even though Force sucks balls >__>
In short, the fights display more technical prowess than DBZ which is just the same old with no technique. I kind of like that for Vivid, there should be a science to the fighting scenes like in the new Neon Genesis Evangelion films, Vividred Operation and even our very own Mai-Otome.
I hate Vivid Red Operation >__> the producers should just get started on season 3 of SW instead of finishing that first >__> (and finally make Mio x Minna, and Yoshika x Lynette 100% cannon rather than an implied tease). Yes, the technicality combined with amazing artwork is what makes the fights so epic. I also hate it when people keep saying that "DBZ is the greatest action series of all time, nobody will ever be stronger than Goku, Vegeta, blah blah blah.". Please, Haruhi Suzumiya could pwn Goku, all she has to do is either want to be stronger than him, or want him to not exist. >__>. We need technical fighting manga/anime to take up the bigger majority in the Battle genre, instead of just having people simply punching each other over and over again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@topic: Kurumu x Mizore from Rosario + Vampire (the manga, not the anime >_<)







PS: The kiss scene is cannon : D

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 2094
Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 18
Location : Anywhere,...come and find me ; D

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:49 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:And with her fetish over LCL (or whatever the liquid is called), Asuka is quite a catch. :3




:'3 YES. OH LADY FUMI YES. Mari can smell her precious LCL from a country away! Asuka is rich with LCL being such a Evangelion devotee and more more once Mari's done with her~

midori's crazy398 wrote:I hate Vivid Red Operation >__> the producers should just get started on season 3 of SW instead of finishing that first >__> (and finally make Mio x Minna, and Yoshika x Lynette 100% cannon rather than an implied tease). Yes, the technicality combined with amazing artwork is what makes the fights so epic. I also hate it when people keep saying that "DBZ is the greatest action series of all time, nobody will ever be stronger than Goku, Vegeta, blah blah blah.". Please, Haruhi Suzumiya could pwn Goku, all she has to do is either want to be stronger than him, or want him to not exist. >__>. We need technical fighting manga/anime to take up the bigger majority in the Battle genre, instead of just having people simply punching each other over and over again.
Awww, I know there's bitterness towards Vividred Operation for taking Strike Witches spotlight for a while. But I think it's a really good series that I was able to follow instantly. I fell off Strike Witches when Saeko Chiba left the series, so as a favor to ShezNek, I'm trying to get back on track with season two, but failing miserably. XD

Ah, the age old debate...that has been buried for years now. I like Goku, but there are so many characters that can solo him. Here are some names for you:

Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino
Goddess Madoka
Galaxia
Sailor Saturn
Queen Nehelenia
Pharaoh 90
Lina Inverse (if she uses the Giga Slave)
Superman (only if we use his ridiculous powers from one-shots and badly written comics. Type Death Battle Superman vs. Goku on YouTube to see DBZ fans get humbled. Badly.)
Lena Sayers (Compare her performance against M-9 during their space battle with Goku's latest from DBZ Battle of Gods. Even at SSJ3, the guy isn't up to snuff anymore).

^ Those are just a few to name. But to give Goku my respects, at least he can swat Batman. Anyone in anime and manga can when DC's "safety net" isn't around. LOL

And yes, the punching gets old fast. That's why I said Dragon Ball Z's fighting scenes are old and outdated. We want to see what makes a character extremely powerful. For who they are and not what they can do. DBZ is so flawed with it's logic that in the recent crossover wih Toriko and One Piece, Goku needed tons of help and became a SSJ3 to defeat a magic based tentacle fish monster.

Their fanbase will deny this, but here is the fact: DBZ is so inconsistent that they can win against a planet buster one day and lose to a small threat on another. Thus giving any "weaker" characters you can think of a chance. Whoever says otherwise takes the series too seriously and will rebuttal with sleep inducing hyperbole. study

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:30 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum