Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

*insert witty title*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by depression76 on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:23 am

Welcome Welcome to MM! xD
Seems like youll fit in here just fine my friend. Hope to catch you around soon!

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Twi on Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:31 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Twi wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:Awesome! Always welcome to have new club members. (Your t-shirt and complimentary superhero cape shall be arriving in the mail any day now.)

Haha, I had a giant smile on my face! It'll be sad making because there won't really be a complementary shirt. I'll just draw myself in one. Or draw my own MidorixYouko fan art.

There is no fanart of these two. =_= Okay, exaguration, but they're in the single digits. Maybe even countable on one hand. I can't draw, but I write for them.

Well, lucky for you, I can draw pretty good. Well, good enough. If you have an idea for one I can see how well I could tackle it. I rough sketched one right after you said there weren't enough. XD

And I'll have to read some of your work sometime!

@ Depression: Thanks! I like it here!


Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 69
Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere super secret

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:00 am

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse Forum, Twi. I am Luu Sky Sapphire, leader of the forum and resident God.

Enjoy your stay with us and spread your Mai-Series love all over the place. Since you're already taken under Raven's wing, I'll leave her to it. :)

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Twi on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 am

Thanks Luu! With as much a Raven's talked about you I feel like you're already a friend, which may not sound weird. Still, it's exceptionally nice to meet the man behind the legend. :D


Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 69
Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere super secret

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by SpiralDasher on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Twi wrote:Well, lucky for you, I can draw pretty good. Well, good enough. If you have an idea for one I can see how well I could tackle it. I rough sketched one right after you said there weren't enough. XD

And I'll have to read some of your work sometime!

Lol, no ideas; at first point, I'm just happy to hear something with them was drawn at all! <3 (Can I see your rough sketch? :3)

Anytime! Just ask. =) Most of my works are Shiznat, but I have a few Midori/Youko fics.

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 755
Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 25
Location : On an island.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Twi on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:02 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:
Twi wrote:Well, lucky for you, I can draw pretty good. Well, good enough. If you have an idea for one I can see how well I could tackle it. I rough sketched one right after you said there weren't enough. XD

And I'll have to read some of your work sometime!

Lol, no ideas; at first point, I'm just happy to hear something with them was drawn at all! <3 (Can I see your rough sketch? :3)

Anytime! Just ask. =) Most of my works are Shiznat, but I have a few Midori/Youko fics.

I'll send it to you in a message. Since it's not really finished I'm a bit bashful about just splaying it out for everyone to see.

Nice! I'm a fan of shiznat as well, so lucky me! :D

Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 69
Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere super secret

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello Twi! Sorry for being late to give my greeting (I literately just noticed your welcome thread, please forgive me!) I also love Midori X Youko and ShizNat, (who doesn't :D) and Midori in general. I hope you have fun around the forum, especially since you finally finished the Mai-Hime series. Hope to see you around the forum! Mikoto Minagi

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 2094
Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 18
Location : Anywhere,...come and find me ; D

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Twi on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Hello Twi! Sorry for being late to give my greeting (I literately just noticed your welcome thread, please forgive me!) I also love Midori X Youko and ShizNat, (who doesn't :D) and Midori in general. I hope you have fun around the forum, especially since you finally finished the Mai-Hime series. Hope to see you around the forum! Mikoto Minagi

Thanks! I hope to get through Mai-Otome pretty soon as well. :D And thanks, I'm still feeling my way around for now, but I'll get used to everything pretty soon. Specially with such kind people.

Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 69
Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere super secret

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Chaglette on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:56 am

Hi there! :D Sorry for the late greeting too. The day you formally introduced yourself just happens to be the day I disappeared till today ^^; You'll probably see me everyday if you're an early riser or a midnight owl since I lived on the opposite side of the Earth from America.

So yeah. Tis Nagi here :) You can call me Chie if you wanna.

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Lena Sayers on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 am

Welcome to the forum!! *give a bag of cookie* enjoy your stay here!! XDXD!

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 692
Bubuzuke points : 986
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 22
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Twi wrote:Thanks! I hope to get through Mai-Otome pretty soon as well. :D And thanks, I'm still feeling my way around for now, but I'll get used to everything pretty soon. Specially with such kind people.

Mai-Otome has a more super heroine feel to it. If that's your cup of tea, you will enjoy it. Keep in mind that it isn't another Mai-HiME. :)

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Twi on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Nagi wrote:Hi there! :D Sorry for the late greeting too. The day you formally introduced yourself just happens to be the day I disappeared till today ^^; You'll probably see me everyday if you're an early riser or a midnight owl since I lived on the opposite side of the Earth from America.

So yeah. Tis Nagi here :) You can call me Chie if you wanna.

No worries at all! Nice to make your acquaintance Chie. I have those days where I disappear as well. haha

And oooh! Where do you live?

Lena Sayers wrote:Welcome to the forum!! *give a bag of cookie* enjoy your stay here!! XDXD!

Thanks for the cookies!

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mai-Otome has a more super heroine feel to it. If that's your cup of tea, you will enjoy it. Keep in mind that it isn't another Mai-HiME. :)

Super heroines are definitely my cup of tea. 8)


Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 69
Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere super secret

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Chaglette on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Twi wrote:No worries at all! Nice to make your acquaintance Chie. I have those days where I disappear as well. haha

And oooh! Where do you live?

Everyone does that from time to time since they do have a life to manage. :>

I live in Asia, Singapore to be exact ^^

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Twi on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:34 am

Nagi wrote:Everyone does that from time to time since they do have a life to manage. :>

I live in Asia, Singapore to be exact ^^

Haha, yup, and anyone who says otherwise is lyin!

Oh nice! So far away!

Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 69
Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere super secret

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Chaglette on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:10 am

Twi wrote:Haha, yup, and anyone who says otherwise is lyin!

Oh nice! So far away!

The only exceptions are haters. XD

Far far away~ *imagines being stuck on a tiny island with a coconut tree*

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by ookamidesu on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:21 pm

hiya

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Twi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Nagi wrote:The only exceptions are haters. XD

True enough, but I say F*** haters! When I see a hater, all I do is laugh because I got what they want and they can't have it. *waves it in front of their faces*

Nagi wrote:Far far away~ *imagines being stuck on a tiny island with a coconut tree*

Haha, that made me giggle. It sounds serine though. If I had a tiny island to disappear to every now and then i would do it. (I know it's not that like though).

ookamidesu wrote:hiya

Howdy! ^ ^

I really like your avatar, it's super cute! Sadly I've only ever seen the first episode of Black Rock shooter.

Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 69
Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere super secret

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:27 pm

welcome to this nice forum, twi-san.
kawaii name for yourself, da?? .//.

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by ookamidesu on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Twi wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:hiya

Howdy! ^ ^

I really like your avatar, it's super cute! Sadly I've only ever seen the first episode of Black Rock shooter.

Thanks! I think it's worth watching. If you find the time, just stream it. Wink

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Chaglette on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:40 am

Twi wrote:
Nagi wrote:The only exceptions are haters. XD

True enough, but I say F*** haters! When I see a hater, all I do is laugh because I got what they want and they can't have it. *waves it in front of their faces*

Nagi wrote:Far far away~ *imagines being stuck on a tiny island with a coconut tree*

Haha, that made me giggle. It sounds serine though. If I had a tiny island to disappear to every now and then i would do it. (I know it's not that like though).

Haters are a curious bunch of people :scratch: They can go on and on hating stuff without even noticing how stupid and childish they were.

There is an alternative called the bedroom :D I lock the door and pretend to go into hibernation from time to time.

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Twi on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:welcome to this nice forum, twi-san.
kawaii name for yourself, da?? .//.

Thanks, and thanks! haha Yeah, it's something my pony friends call me, so I figured I'd just make it my user name here.

ookamidesu wrote:Thanks! I think it's worth watching. If you find the time, just stream it. Wink

Haha, now you're speaking my language entirely. I streamed the first episode when I watched it. I felt like I was a bad ass. 8)

Nagi wrote:Haters are a curious bunch of people :scratch: They can go on and on hating stuff without even noticing how stupid and childish they were.

There is an alternative called the bedroom :D I lock the door and pretend to go into hibernation from time to time.

Yeah, I agree. But don't tell them that. They'll get very aggro, even though that will just prove how much they hate.

Oh! Oh! I love that magical place! It makes me happy!

Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 69
Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere super secret

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Chaglette on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:29 am

Twi wrote:Yeah, I agree. But don't tell them that. They'll get very aggro, even though that will just prove how much they hate.

Oh! Oh! I love that magical place! It makes me happy!

Oh yeah o___o
Spoiler:
it's gonna send them into rabies mode. Akira Okuzaki

The bedroom is PARADISE *w* ... Until you had to share it with someone else. x_x *illusion shattered*

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: *insert witty title*

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum