Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:26 pm

depression76 wrote:Speaking of toilets, if any of us were to try on Japan's automatic toilets, we'd be bamboozled out of our minds...

Oh lady fumi, I've seen them on TV. Maybe I'll get a chance to experience them first hand, but Pup rejected my offer to travel to Japan next year. She's happier with our upcoming trip to Bukittinggi :)

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you ever had any Embarassing Moment you never able to FORGET?? feel free to share your experience to anyone here!!!

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:47 am

Embarrassing moments? Oh lady fumi... where do I begin... >_>;;

Edit: LOL word censor Natsuki Kruger2

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagamic on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:19 pm

So I've had a lot of embarrasment moments in my life, and these are the ones I always remember better XD sadly. I'm going to tell you all one of them related to my beautiful English skills X'D

Last year I was in America, studying as a foreign exchange student in a normal high school. When I first arrived my English was intermediate, and I didn't know a lot of expressions and words. I got an ear infection the first days, so I needed to go to the doctor. I was in my art class and suddenly the front office called me to be dismissed from school, but the thing is that I didn't understand a single word, just my name. I asked some classmate what the heck they just said over the speaker, and I don't know how but I understood I needed to go to see Miss-something to get the last of my text books, so I walked out of the room and went there and asked for it to the lady, and she told me she didn't have it yet. Then the bell rang and I went to the next class, English. After a few minutes they called me again to be dismissed, and I was walking out of the room when my English teacher asked me why didn't I take my stuff if I was going home.. and I was like: ''going home!? I think I just need to get a text book, I'll be right back.'' Then, I went to see Miss-something again, and she looked at me in a strange way and told me that she didn't have my text book yet, but she would soon. So I was thinking, ''what the heck is going on!?''. So I returned to class... in less than five minutes, they called me again, and this time my English teacher was like: ''you need to go home Akira Okuzaki '' and I was thinking ''why do I need to go home? am I in some sort of problem? where's the front office anyways? O_o'' so a latino guy from my class was like: ''Hey, do you speak spanish right?'' and he told me what I needed to do, but I didn't understand why. Anyways, I took my stuff and walked to the front office and there it was my host mother. She was picking me up to take me to the doctor. And I was like: sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop and everything made sense then. XD

Yagamic
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 474
Armitage GUTS!!! : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:14 am

Hahahahaha XD Awkward Shiho Huit

Ok, I'm going to be brave and tell a hella awkward situation... Akira Okuzaki

I was 8 years old when this happened, and this was when I lived in Southern California, and we had a pool (and a jacuzzi). Ya see, 5 of my cousins came to visit. Well, ya see, this was around the evening time, and it was dark outside. I went out in the backyard and watch my cousins (and my sister) swim in the pool. What caught my attention was that the pool light was not on, and I thought that was strange, so I thought I'd turn on the pool light.

Bad mistake...

The light switch was on a wall corner, and I couldn't see the pool. When I turned on the light, I heard screaming. So I went to check out what was the problem

... Turns out all my 5 cousins AND my sister were swimming naked in the pool. Most. Awkward. Moment. Ever.

:|

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:38 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Hahahahaha XD Awkward Shiho Huit

Ok, I'm going to be brave and tell a hella awkward situation... Akira Okuzaki

I was 8 years old when this happened, and this was when I lived in Southern California, and we had a pool (and a jacuzzi). Ya see, 5 of my cousins came to visit. Well, ya see, this was around the evening time, and it was dark outside. I went out in the backyard and watch my cousins (and my sister) swim in the pool. What caught my attention was that the pool light was not on, and I thought that was strange, so I thought I'd turn on the pool light.

Bad mistake...

The light switch was on a wall corner, and I couldn't see the pool. When I turned on the light, I heard screaming. So I went to check out what was the problem

... Turns out all my 5 cousins AND my sister were swimming naked in the pool. Most. Awkward. Moment. Ever.

:|

Lol. I imagine that was more embarrassing for them than it was for you though. In fact, I think this is something you can rub in their face just to watch em squirm. :3

Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 am

Nah, they laugh about it, tbh. It's the other way around. If someone brings up that time, I think "Oh gawd, why? >.<"

Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyohime8 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:34 am

Went into the ladies room at a deli

Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 103
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:19 am

Kiyohime8 wrote:Went into the ladies room at a deli

Were there any ladies inside, Kiyohime8? If so, were they hot? Shizuru Fujino

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:50 pm

I once went to my place of work. Some time later, I realised that my flies were undone.

Some time later meaning "when I got home."

What a day to go commando!

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 586
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:I once went to my place of work. Some time later, I realised that my flies were undone.

omg Goodness. I'm sure no one noticed such a grave error. :'3

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Break String SpinElf wrote:I once went to my place of work. Some time later, I realised that my flies were undone.

omg Goodness. I'm sure no one noticed such a grave error. :'3
If they did, they were too kind to point it out.

On which subject... that's one time when I was glad I don't find my work particularly exciting.

Note to self: grow up Elfi-chin.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 586
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top