Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-Otome Universe Bust/Boob Sizes [Guide]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Correct me that this is a Mai-HiME image @: idontgiveashityoustupidassholedipshit.net

Welcome back to another reference guide thread! This is the cause of Twisted Eternal Wolvetta and her many bust sizes charts on our exclusive Facebook! :)
Now direct your attention to the following image:

Now I will list

1. Haruka Armitage
2. Mai "Tragic Meister" Tokiha
3. Sara Gallagher
4. Shizuru Viola
5. Chie Hallard
6. Akane Soir
7. Mahya Blythe
8. Arika Yumemiya
9. Natsuki Kruger
10. Shiho Huit
11. Juliet Nao Zhang
12. Irina Woods
13. Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
14. Nina Wang...LMAO.

Now I'm just guessing that Lara (?), Kara (?), Rosalie Claudel and Anh Lu were added in there at the last minute, but I have to disgree with Rosalie's placement then. Her boobs are clearly bigger than Haruka's, imo.

Even if I'm wrong (hey Wolvy, any scans of the Mai-Otome artbooks that may have official information for bust sizes?), I'm biased towards Rosalie, just because~

Before I Maki Maki this thread (sticky), I'll allow any last minute canon/official information to solidify this thread. :) Now go forth and discuss boobs!

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-Otome Universe Bust/Boob Sizes [Guide]

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Well, I have one of the fanbooks for Mai Otome, but it is entirely Japanese, that, and it has no information about the bust and height of the characters, although there is a table about who their master is, GEM, element, etc along with a timetable for the average day at Garderobe Academy; I am going to personally translate it, but I am so busy with other things right at the moment.

I'll add the other chart though, since there are characters missing from the Zwei one, after all.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Well, I have one of the fanbooks for Mai Otome, but it is entirely Japanese, that, and it has no information about the bust and height of the characters, although there is a table about who their master is, GEM, element, etc along with a timetable for the average day at Garderobe Academy; I am going to personally translate it, but I am so busy with other things right at the moment.

I'll add the other chart though, since there are characters missing from the Zwei one, after all.

That really sucks considering the Mai-HiME artbooks had complete information on bust sizes. >:3 The boobs becoming serious business in Mai-Otome, Hirokazu Hisayuki and Sunrise! You should tell us all about them!!!

Ah cool, the timetable information I'm very curious about. :) Hey wait a second, why isn't Tomoe on this chart? >_>

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Well, I have one of the fanbooks for Mai Otome, but it is entirely Japanese, that, and it has no information about the bust and height of the characters, although there is a table about who their master is, GEM, element, etc along with a timetable for the average day at Garderobe Academy; I am going to personally translate it, but I am so busy with other things right at the moment.

That really sucks considering the Mai-HiME artbooks had complete information on bust sizes. >:3 The boobs becoming serious business in Mai-Otome, Hirokazu Hisayuki and Sunrise! You should tell us all about them!!!

Ah cool, the timetable information I'm very curious about. :) Hey wait a second, why isn't Tomoe on this chart? >_>

She is in the chart, right behind Akane and in front of Nao. o.o

The bust information might be in another fanbook, after all, there is more than one for Mai Otome. Pfft, I really need to get all the books.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:55 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:She is in the chart, right behind Akane and in front of Nao. o.o

The bust information might be in another fanbook, after all, there is more than one for Mai Otome. Pfft, I really need to get all the books.

o_o Oh crap, you're right! The image didn't load up on your post before. >_> Forumotion!!!

In that case, let's do a from largest to smallest list for that image:

1. Erstin Ho (you are blessed by Fumi herself, Ersty)
2. Chie Hallard
3. Akane Soir
4. Tomoe Marguerite
5. Juliet Nao Zhang
6. Arika Yumemiya
7. Irina Woods
8. Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
9. Nina Wang...WHY ARE YOU SO FLAT!?

Am I the only one who finds great joy in knowing Tomoe has bigger boobs than Natsuki? :'3

Gakuenchou : URUSAI!!!

Fact: Saeko Chiba has the best "Urusai!" in the business.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:She is in the chart, right behind Akane and in front of Nao. o.o

o_o Oh crap, you're right! The image didn't load up on your post before. >_> Forumotion!!!

In that case, let's do a from largest to smallest list for that image:

1. Erstin Ho (you are blessed by Fumi herself, Ersty)
2. Chie Hallard
3. Akane Soir
4. Tomoe Marguerite
5. Juliet Nao Zhang
6. Arika Yumemiya
7. Irina Woods
8. Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
9. Nina Wang...WHY ARE YOU SO FLAT!?

Am I the only one who finds great joy in knowing Tomoe has bigger boobs than Natsuki? :'3

Gakuenchou : URUSAI!!!

Fact: Saeko Chiba has the best "Urusai!" in the business.
I don't think Shizuru OR Natsuki are pleased with that.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:11 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:I don't think Shizuru OR Natsuki are pleased with that.

: I'm not pleased at all. Marguerite must be cheating as always...

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Well, I have one of the fanbooks for Mai Otome

Just wondering, which one?

Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

View user profile http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Ris wrote:

Yeah, which one? You could probably offer better quality scans, Wolvy. Arika Yumemiya

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Fri May 11, 2012 4:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Ris wrote:

Yeah, which one? You could probably offer better quality scans, Wolvy. Arika Yumemiya

(W)Otome-Graph, there are a lot of the scans floating around the internet already (the calendar, a surprised Viola smacking Haruka atop the head, etc). Though, I've noticed there are such things as certain reference images missing (Trias Headquarters, the library, Windbloom, etc).

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:57 am

Not to be an arse, buuuut... shouldn't this thread be makimaki'ed? It is a guide, after all, and we have at least the basic information in this thread.

Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Not to be an arse, buuuut... shouldn't this thread be makimaki'ed? It is a guide, after all, and we have at least the basic information in this thread.

You're right, Zwei-chan. ;p Better to be an arse than smell like one~

Thread shall be MAKI MAKI'ed.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intensely Playing Peridot on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:44 pm

I have a bunch of B/W/H size information saved for the Otome versions of the girls. I got them off a site..... a long time ago. But I'm pretty sure they where gotten from a translation. Anyone want me to post them?

Intensely Playing Peridot
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 19
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Intensely Playing Peridot wrote:I have a bunch of B/W/H size information saved for the Otome versions of the girls. I got them off a site..... a long time ago. But I'm pretty sure they where gotten from a translation. Anyone want me to post them?

Sure! I'll compare them with the official art book's information in the future. :3 Just in case that site is off. Happened when we had to confirm the bust sizes for Mai-HiME and the location of the HiME birthmarks. lol

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intensely Playing Peridot on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Height / Bust / Waist / Hip measurements for the Otome girls!

Remember that the sizes from the girls Hime might be different in Otome due to the age difference.

And I can not confirm if some of these are correct.

Enjoy anyway!

Akane - 159,83,52,83
Aoi - 159,83,55,83
Arika - 148,77,53,79
Chie - 160,85,54,80
Eliot - 158,84,56,82
Erstin - 147,85,53,81
Haruka - 166,88,56,82
Irina - 140,75,51,79
Lena - 160,86,54,83
Maria - 162,84,57,81
Mashiro - 143,71,51,77
Midori - 164,87,58,84
Miyu - 157,83,56,81
M-9 - 153,77,55,77
Juliet - 151,79,53,77
Natsuki - 165,82,57,84
Nina - 149,70,52,78
Sakura - 150,78,54,76
Shiho - 151,80,55,79
Shizuru - 167,86,58,82
Sifr - 148,73,53,79
Tomoe - 153,80,54,80
Yohko - 167,86,57,89
Yukariko - 166,89,58,86
Yukino - 159,82,52,80
Una - 166,88,58,85
Ray - 169,81,57,82
Kyoko - 161,86,56,83
Irma - 150,75,53,74
Raquel - 156,90,57,84
Zion - 162,80,56,82

Any names that are missing means I sadly don’t have any measurements for them :(

Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Thanks for the list, Peridot. I'll confirm them using the information from my art book tomorrow, I'm currently out of town.

I'll be surprised if the measurements match their Mai-HiME counterparts. XD Shizuru Viola is in her early twenties I'm guessing! Her boobs have to be much bigger than Fujino's, haha!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intensely Playing Peridot on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:48 am

I have a Otome art book as well. But its in Japanese and I can’t read Japanese. *SOBS*
I know that all the girls stats from S.ifr are correct because I got them from the web page.
Everyone else (like I mentioned before) was collected though a forgotten internet source.
But I’m still missing ANY stats for the other Otomes, Sara, Mahya, Fiar, Anh, Carla, Rosalie, and Laula! *double SOBS*

Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top