Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Tomoe VS. The ShizNat community and OCs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tomoe VS. The ShizNat community and OCs!

Post by Saido on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Tomoe Against the ShizNat Community and the OCs!
Tomoe is going to be pissed. Seeing as a bunch of Natsuki and Shizuru kiddies are going to be running around! Have your OCs interact with one another and divise plans to prank Tomoe! Anything goes!

Tomoe- Luu Sky Sapphire
Shizuru Viola(OC’s mother)-
Natsuki Kruger(OC’s mother)-
Hirukio Kruger- Saido
OC-
OC-
OC-

(Im looking for Toshi and Kaito!)
(Please join, I think this is fun!)

“Hirukio’s hungry!”
Chie looked down at the girl and smiled. A few minutes ago the pearl had quickly snatched the cheese cube out of the girl’s hands. Hirukio, being lactose intollerant, was deprived of dairy products which made her crave them more.
The blonde haired girl tugged at Chie’s skirt and pointed to her mouth, begging for the cheese cube. Chie just shook her head and popped the cheese cube in her mouth before Hirukio could attack her.
“Hey!” Hirukio screamed, winding up for a punch that was aimed at Chie’s stomach.
“Don’t make me tell your mother how disrespectful you are being.”
Hirukio stopped and left the room randomly to go sit on the couch in Chie’s dorm room while she waited for her mother. It was almost eight o’ clock a night and the young girl was very anxious to see her favorite person in the world.
Soon, a knock on the door was heard, and before Chie could answer the door on her own, Hirukio had sprinted right into the door creating a large bang. Not noticing she had run into a door, she jumped up and opened the obstruction to see...a coral, not her mother.
The coral had an odd haircut, and she wore the uniform of a first year, but her aura didn’t seem right to Hirukio, but being her, she pushed that aside and turned back into the dorm to run into Chie’s arms.
“Tomoe, what are you doing here?”
“Well,” The girl began, looking at Hirukio curiously, “you said you wanted me to bring you the notes that you gave me. I borrowed them, like you said I could, so I brought them back.”
Chie managed to get Hirukio off of her by giving the girl her favorite toy, a stuffed lamb. Then, the pearl stepped over to Tomoe and took the notes from her issuing a thank you.
“Whose the kid?”
Chie gulped. She would have to stall Tomoe until Shizuru got back, for Chie had no idea what to do.
“She’s... She’s a teacher’s relative.”
“Which teacher?” Tomoe asked, blindly stepping inside, shutting the door behind her.
Chie didn’t notice that the little eleven-year old that she was watching had moved over to Tomoe, and was now sitting on the ground looking up into the coral’s face.
“Um...”
“God, um, Kio-chan, let her have space.” Chie said, pulling Hirukio away from Tomoe. “I’m sorry, she’s still young.”
“Oh, well that’s fine-”
A knock. Chie quickly leaned down and told Hirukio not to call her mother ‘mother’. Hirukio looked at her funny, but nodded and cuddled her lamb to her chest. Chie nodded to Tomoe before stepping around her to open the door.
It was Shizuru.
“Onee-sama!” Tomoe gaped, looking into the red eyes of the Meister Otome.
Shizuru stepped inside and first looked around the two students to see her adopted daughter shaking with anticipation.
“Tomoe, Chie.” Shizuru greeted, patting Tomoe on the head and shaking Chie’s hand. “She was good?”
“Yes, Shizuru-onee-sama.”
“Hey, you ready?” Shizuru said, kneeling down after Chie moved out of the way.
Hirukio giggled and jumped into her mother’s arms squeezing the Otome’s shoulders in a tight hug. Shizuru lifted the girl off of the floor and held her close before moving to the door.
“How much do I owe you, Chie-san?”
“Nothing, seriously. You give me money, it’ll end up on the Gakuenchou’s desk tommorow.”
“Such a modest girl. I appreciate your help. Tommorow, I think I’ll take her to work with me. She’s going to be a coral, you know.” Shizuru said, glancing at her daughter.
Chie smiled and nodded. “So I’m off tomorrow?”
“Yes, you are off.”
“Arigato, Onee-sama.”
Shizuru nodded to Chie and Tomoe before leaving the room with Hirukio, unaware that Tomoe was following them.
“Onee-sama!”
“Hn?” Shizuru set Hirukio down and turned to see Tomoe blushing with a smile on her face.
Tomoe looked at her feet for a moment and then returned to look at Shizuru.
“Hey! Hey! You! You!” Hirukio said, pointing at Tomoe.
“Yes, that is Tomoe.” Shizuru said, winking at the coral. “Can you say hi, Hirukio?”
“No.”
“No?” Shizuru chuckled, sitting on her knees.
Hirukio put her hand on her mother’s head and felt the softness of her hazelnut hair before looking to Tomoe and waving.
“Who is she, Onee-sama?”

Last edited by Saido on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tomoe VS. The ShizNat community and OCs!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 pm

I would like to be cast as Tomoe Marguerite. It's easy to play the Tomoe that the general ShizNat community sees. A vengeful angry girl who cares about nobody and nothing but herself and possession of Shizuru-oneesama~

tomoe2

Put together a nice assembly of members to do this and I will raise Hell.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 am

Ok. tomoe will be Luu. Feel free to start whenever.

Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top