Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Koi's FanFiction :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Koi's FanFiction :)

Post by IlliterateKoi on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi all! *waves* Just thought I'd share my FanFiction with you guys. I'm posting the links since I really can't be bothered messing about copying over 150,000 words Razz So, here they are (All two of them XD)

Barricade - Multi-chaptered ShizNat, set after the Carnival (Later chapters are NSFW Wink)

Reflection - Shizuru centric one-shot.

I'd post the actual summaries but I really don't like them lol

Read if you like and feel free to leave me a comment either here of over at FF.net :) (Also, I want to point out that I am open to concrit, so don't worry about offending me, if you think you know a way I could improve, tell me! lol)

Cheers~

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Koi's FanFiction :)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Thank you *so* much for posting a link to your account and stories, Koi. ;p Barricade was how I discovered you before you joined the forum. And don't worry, I'm a very straight-forward person (especially straight...). If your story needs work, I'll let you know in a heart beat. Shizuru Fujino

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thank you *so* much for posting a link to your account and stories, Koi. ;p Barricade was how I discovered you before you joined the forum. And don't worry, I'm a very straight-forward person (especially straight...). If your story needs work, I'll let you know in a heart beat. Shizuru Fujino

No problem :)

It feels kind of weird to know that you knew of me before I joined here for some reason haha

And please do! :D

IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:30 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:No problem :)

It feels kind of weird to know that you knew of me before I joined here for some reason haha

And please do! :D

Bah, you know word travels fast on ff.net. In layman's terms, search engines pick up on new ShizNat related stories fast, it's easy to run into them haha.

>:3 FINE. MAYBE I WILL.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top