Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 pm

5. Miss Maria Graceburt - in all honesty, that was the toughest one to decide for me. Erstin is very close to being #5, as well as Haruka Armitage, but, still, I chose Miss Maria. Why? She is one of the most impressive characters. I can't help but respect her, knowing her backstory and how powerful she is.

4. Juliet Nao Zhang - I prefer Otome Nao over the HiME Nao. Nao Yuuki is kind of creepy. Zhang is a fun person, however, we all know she can get very serious if the situation demands so. Plus, NatNao for a change? Yes, please.

3. Chie Hallard - Can you name a reason NOT to like Chie? I can't think of one either. She is beautiful, charming, flirty person, she has a magic wand. Too bad she didn't have more screentime! And I kind of wish that Aoi would climb up my character rating a bit.

2. Aswad Midori - putting #2 and #1 in place was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. Aswad Midori is a big source of inspiration, such a motivating leader and a charming lady. Very serious, but also very caring of people around her. Rough and strong, but with a bit of a sweet side to her. Plus, she is a nice contrast to HiME Midori. I enjoyed the forever 17 teacher, but Aswad Midori impressed me more.

1. Sara Gallagher - well, there you go - the Batgirl of the series stole the first place. Sara Gallagher is a characters with a lot of potential. Not to mention she transforms on a scooter, using her phone. High-tech as hell. She has her fun side, but you never see her slacking off or losing her temper when handling tough situations. Her character is very similar to Aswad Midori's, only Sara has her seriousness and fun more balanced (like, 50% and 50%), while Aswad Midori is a lot more serious than fun.

Additional characters I could name are Erstin, Haruka, Yohko, Aoi, Arika, Lena, Yukino and Mai, but, sadly, they didn't get to the top 5 list. (Although some were pretty close.)

Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Posts : 829
Bubuzuke points : 1180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : The Land of my own Creativity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by PuppyHaru on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:04 am

1. Juliet Nao Zhang - I admit it in otome I devolped an anime crush on her *sign*

2. Natsuki Kruger - she's so funny to tease XD

3. Haruka Armatage - How could I not I find her to be quite entertaining

4. Chie - she's even more flirty then in hime *I wonder is she supplied with blue roses or is it just a fake one that she carries around everywhere*

5. Miyu - That outfit she has in otome just screams "I'm a badass"

anyway on another note I saw all that queen's blade talk  devious anyway besides all the fanservice the story is quite entertaing and the humor is good..... Just saying

PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 109
Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 21
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:43 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:
4. Chie - she's even more flirty then in hime *I wonder is she supplied with blue roses or is it just a fake one that she carries around everywhere*

Chie's like Tuxedo Kamen. Infinity roses at her disposal. The ladies love it (especially Maid Aoi), so it doesn't matter.

 Flirt 


_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by hufflepuffor on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:48 am

1. Sara Gallagher-she seems to have a very calming disposition, plus her batman otome outfit, makes her seem really cool. I like cool :3
2. Juliet Nao Zhang-she appears to me as someone who won't go out of her way to help people who aren't in need to urgent help, but does have a kind heart deep inside. Someone like a tsundere, but a different type as compared to Natsuki. I can totally imagine her acting like Robin Hood. She also resembles Tomoe in some ways IMO, both are cunning and manipulative, but Nao just use it for more morally upright things I guess. Huge fan of both hime and otome Nao.
3.Ahn Lu-let's just say that her drunk disposition is awesome.
4.Haruka Armitage-respect her loyalty
5.Mai Tokiha-thumbs up to her motherly aura

hufflepuffor
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 7
Bubuzuke points : 10
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3
Join date : 2014-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:16 pm

hufflepuffor wrote:1. Sara Gallagher-she seems to have a very calming disposition, plus her batman otome outfit, makes her seem really cool. I like cool :3
2. Juliet Nao Zhang-she appears to me as someone who won't go out of her way to help people who aren't in need to urgent help, but does have a kind heart deep inside. Someone like a tsundere, but a different type as compared to Natsuki. I can totally imagine her acting like Robin Hood. She also resembles Tomoe in some ways IMO, both are cunning and manipulative, but Nao just use it for more morally upright things I guess. Huge fan of both hime and otome Nao.
3.Ahn Lu-let's just say that her drunk disposition is awesome.
4.Haruka Armitage-respect her loyalty
5.Mai Tokiha-thumbs up to her motherly aura

It's not everyday where you see Sara Gallagher making the top of anyone's list! She's usually someone below, but never taking the #1 spot. She is so calm, even when the pressure is on (no, seriously, Haruka screamed in her face and she still kept her composure! haha). Awesome list, Huffle. No disagreements with any of your girls. And once again, I'm reminded of how superior Juliet Nao Zhang is compared to Nao Yuuki.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by hufflepuffor on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hufflepuffor wrote:1. Sara Gallagher-she seems to have a very calming disposition, plus her batman otome outfit, makes her seem really cool. I like cool :3
2. Juliet Nao Zhang-she appears to me as someone who won't go out of her way to help people who aren't in need to urgent help, but does have a kind heart deep inside. Someone like a tsundere, but a different type as compared to Natsuki. I can totally imagine her acting like Robin Hood. She also resembles Tomoe in some ways IMO, both are cunning and manipulative, but Nao just use it for more morally upright things I guess. Huge fan of both hime and otome Nao.
3.Ahn Lu-let's just say that her drunk disposition is awesome.
4.Haruka Armitage-respect her loyalty
5.Mai Tokiha-thumbs up to her motherly aura

It's not everyday where you see Sara Gallagher making the top of anyone's list! She's usually someone below, but never taking the #1 spot. She is so calm, even when the pressure is on (no, seriously, Haruka screamed in her face and she still kept her composure! haha). Awesome list, Huffle. No disagreements with any of your girls. And once again, I'm reminded of how superior Juliet Nao Zhang is compared to Nao Yuuki.

That's what I really admire about her. Keep calm and love Sara <:

hufflepuffor
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 7
Bubuzuke points : 10
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3
Join date : 2014-07-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:11 pm

hufflepuffor wrote:
That's what I really admire about her. Keep calm and love Sara <:


lmao huffle-san
this need to happen -giggle-


Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:43 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:
hufflepuffor wrote:
That's what I really admire about her. Keep calm and love Sara <:


lmao huffle-san
this need to happen -giggle-


Sara's practically a living meme herself! This should be easy. Thanks for the idea, ladies. Sara Have a muffin for your troubles!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:12 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum