Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

My-Hime-Otome fanwaork assistance needed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenalee should work with -

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
60% 60% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 5

My-Hime-Otome fanwaork assistance needed!

Post by Intensely Playing Peridot on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Ok, the thing is I'm working on a little fan project thing of mine that combines My-Hime-Otome with another anime called D.Gray-man (I'm using the Animes and OVAs only for both series!). If it evolves into more then what I have done now, I don't know, but I'm having fun with working out explaining all the little things to make the crossover work. If I'm asked enough I'll post the work I have so far, but for now I REALLY need some help. I have to take the lead female from D. Gray-man "Lenalee Lee" and pair her up with an Otome, now some have already been taken, and the ones that are also a Hime are out of the running. If anyone here has watched both animes I'm going to list the Otome that are free to pick from in the poll, and you vote for the best pick! Now I'm not talking about who would be the best partner for her romantically (maybe a little >///>), but as a working partner and friend. Thanks for all those you vote! Feel free to add any comments! ChiexAoi

P.S. I know some of the girls aren't real Otomes, just go with it for now!

Intensely Playing Peridot
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 10
Bubuzuke points : 19
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime-Otome fanwaork assistance needed!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Intensely Playing Peridot wrote:Ok, the thing is I'm working on a little fan project thing of mine that combines My-Hime-Otome with another anime called D.Gray-man (I'm using the Animes and OVAs only for both series!). If it evolves into more then what I have done now, I don't know, but I'm having fun with working out explaining all the little things to make the crossover work. If I'm asked enough I'll post the work I have so far, but for now I REALLY need some help. I have to take the lead female from D. Gray-man "Lenalee Lee" and pair her up with an Otome, now some have already been taken, and the ones that are also a Hime are out of the running. If anyone here has watched both animes I'm going to list the Otome that are free to pick from in the poll, and you vote for the best pick! Now I'm not talking about who would be the best partner for her romantically (maybe a little >///>), but as a working partner and friend. Thanks for all those you vote! Feel free to add any comments! ChiexAoi

P.S. I know some of the girls aren't real Otomes, just go with it for now!

This may sound blasphemous...I've never seen D.Gray-man . ;p Don't hurt me now! I did take all your partner characteristics into consideration, and I have chosen Una Shamrock. Una is a woman who is cooperative, but takes immediate charge. She may prove to be a great partner, but one that can have some sort of conflict with your Lenalee. It's good to have conflict in between the two lead characters, makes them chemistry stronger. :)

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime-Otome fanwaork assistance needed!

Post by Intensely Playing Peridot on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:51 pm

D.Gray-man is very good ^^ Worth a watch. The voice actress that plays "Akira" in Mai Hime plays the lead male "Allen" in D.Gray-man <3 also if to crossover the two animes, their animation isn't so different that it clashes!

Intensely Playing Peridot
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 10
Bubuzuke points : 19
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7
Join date : 2010-12-01
Age : 30
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime-Otome fanwaork assistance needed!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Intensely Playing Peridot wrote:D.Gray-man is very good ^^ Worth a watch. The voice actress that plays "Akira" in Mai Hime plays the lead male "Allen" in D.Gray-man <3 also if to crossover the two animes, their animation isn't so different that it clashes!

OoO You're right about the art styles, very uncanny! It'll be worth it to hear Sanae Kobayashi's "boku" voice work again. XD Unless she sounds different in Gray-man.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime-Otome fanwaork assistance needed!

Post by Hohoemu on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:20 pm

That seems fun!
Well, I really like Lenalee (though she has a great "useless period" in D Gray Man -no spoil) and the first girl from Mai Otome I thought of to go with her was Chie. I think they match perfectly ^-^

If you would submit your work to me I'll gladly have a look at it =)


Luu-sama, you should really taste D Gray Man, and the manga is even better than the anime!

Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 290
Bubuzuke points : 553
Armitage GUTS!!! : 249
Join date : 2010-05-15
Age : 24
Location : France

View user profile http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime-Otome fanwaork assistance needed!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Hohoemu wrote:
Luu-sama, you should really taste D Gray Man, and the manga is even better than the anime!

That's what fans of the series tell me! XD I'll try the anime first and see where the manga leads me.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: My-Hime-Otome fanwaork assistance needed!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:13 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum