Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

New Meat Here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by IlliterateKoi on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:Oh, pish posh. I don't care about your logic >:3

Chagi Chagi Chagi, choo choo~~ XD

>:3 I don't care about your illogical ways. Nagi is jailbait and you wanna ride her? :'3 How shameless! Looks like Ruby is out of the picture forever~

...

It would seem that I've walked straight into the pedo-fish trap again >.>;

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:53 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:Oh, pish posh. I don't care about your logic >:3

Chagi Chagi Chagi, choo choo~~ XD

>:3 I don't care about your illogical ways. Nagi is jailbait and you wanna ride her? :'3 How shameless! Looks like Ruby is out of the picture forever~

...

It would seem that I've walked straight into the pedo-fish trap again >.>;

*Casually is borderline* Akira Okuzaki

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 451
Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Chaglette on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:40 am

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:Oh, pish posh. I don't care about your logic >:3

Chagi Chagi Chagi, choo choo~~ XD

>:3 I don't care about your illogical ways. Nagi is jailbait and you wanna ride her? :'3 How shameless! Looks like Ruby is out of the picture forever~

...

It would seem that I've walked straight into the pedo-fish trap again >.>;

*Casually is borderline* Akira Okuzaki

What the?! XDDDDDDDDD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FISHSTICKS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING X'D

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by IlliterateKoi on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:03 am

Nagi wrote:

What the?! XDDDDDDDDD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FISHSTICKS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING X'D

I can't stop laughing at 'holy fishsticks' XD

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:57 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Nagi wrote:

What the?! XDDDDDDDDD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FISHSTICKS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING X'D

I can't stop laughing at 'holy fishsticks' XD

Remember when you were "new meat", Student Council Carpfish? Those were the days. *o*/

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Chaglette on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:46 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Remember when you were "new meat", Student Council Carpfish? Those were the days. *o*/

I feel so old ;_;

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by IlliterateKoi on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:
Nagi wrote:

What the?! XDDDDDDDDD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FISHSTICKS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING X'D

I can't stop laughing at 'holy fishsticks' XD

Remember when you were "new meat", Student Council Carpfish? Those were the days. *o*/

I do remember...it seems like such a long time ago....and to think, I only made an account to comment on one thread, with the intention of never coming back... WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PLAN?!

XD

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by ookamidesu on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:02 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:I do remember...it seems like such a long time ago....and to think, I only made an account to comment on one thread, with the intention of never coming back... WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PLAN?!

XD

You fail at sticking to plans... especially if those plans are to abandon an awesome place like this. Razz

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by shezaei-neko on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Holymuffins! I can't beleive I haven't introduced myself.

I'm shezaei-neko, you may call me ShezNek. Many call me that here.
Have fun in the madness that this forum is. :}

Well Koi, you're 2607 posts over that first plan of yours. Razz
But it's been quite a ride, yeah? XD

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Kanzaki on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:42 am

hi im new and i like reito kanzaki and he's awesome. cookie

Kanzaki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 7
Bubuzuke points : 7
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 17
Location : in a hole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:45 am

Hi new meat! leek

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 139
Bubuzuke points : 171
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Over the RAINBOW, dancing with the dark pixies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Kanzaki wrote:hi im new and i like reito kanzaki and he's awesome. cookie

:) Hello there! Welcome to Mai-Multiverse Forum, Kanzaki! Although please make a new thread for your introduction and not on somebody's else's thread. Thank you!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Welcome, Kanzaki! Mikoto Minagi

You're 12? o_o Well, maybe we should be more easy since there are little kids here Razz

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Welcome, Kanzaki! Mikoto Minagi

You're 12? o_o Well, maybe we should be more easy since there are little kids here Razz

Don't worry Nymph, that's my nephew, I helped him set his MM up. He know's just as much as you and everyone else here. ShizNat

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 139
Bubuzuke points : 171
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Over the RAINBOW, dancing with the dark pixies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Kanzaki on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:49 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kanzaki wrote:hi im new and i like reito kanzaki and he's awesome. cookie

:) Hello there! Welcome to Mai-Multiverse Forum, Kanzaki! Although please make a new thread for your introduction and not on somebody's else's thread. Thank you!


how do you do that me and Windy want to know how can you tell us afro

Kanzaki
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 7
Bubuzuke points : 7
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0
Join date : 2012-10-18
Age : 17
Location : in a hole

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Meat Here

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum