Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Unexpected Situations (RP)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Unexpected Situations (RP)

Post by Gaelach Rose on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Kali smiled to herself. Well, ShinRa, it's good to see you again, too. I've missed you. Can't wait to see Xanda again! We can get back up to our old trouble!

The broadcast was public, so Ryder heard it, twitching. "Oh joy..."

Gaelach Rose
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 36
Armitage GUTS!!! : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:51 pm

Xanda grinned at that. It'll be just like when we went exploring in Troia! she replied, only with less evil Elvish people and on a whole planet to explore.

Laekna face-palmed.

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 pm

The girl stared up at Xanda, before looking down to the mutilated creature in her hands.

"...Thank you." The silver-haired female mumbled, slightly taken aback by the courteous offer.

Where she was from, it was a fight to death for supplies and food, basically everyone for themselves.

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 822
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Xanda nodded at the girl, smiling as she watched her cousins circle overhead for a spot to land. She was genuinely glad they were here. She glanced briefly at Laekna, who was once again conversing with her mother, before turning back to Cerace.
"You're welcome to stick around with us," she offered, "it's always best to have safety in numbers out in the wilderness....especially on a strange planet."

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaelach Rose on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Kali landed and jumped easily from Cen's back, practically tackling her cousin and best friend as her arms encircled her waist. "Xaaaaaaaaaaaaanda!" She said cheerfully, a wide smile on her round face. "I missed you! It's been so long!"

Ryder chuckled from somewhere in the background, a smirk on his face. He stood back, and watched the stranger with careful eyes.

Gaelach Rose
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 pm

"Oof!" Xanda landed with a thud on her back, grinning like a fool as she hugged her beloved cousin and right-hand woman back fiercely. "It really has been too long," she agreed, not bothering to get up, "we should do something about that when we get back to the Blue Planet." She gave Ryder a pointed look. "Get your ass over here, Ryder! I've missed you!"

Laekna and ShinRa walked over to where Xanda was currently grounded, both with wide smiles clearly showing how happy they were to see their old friends.

"It's great to see you two," Laekna said as she gave the downed Xanda an odd look, "Light knows we could use the company and added protection."

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:50 pm

The newcomer nodded at Xanda, murmuring a small thank you, before her crimson eyes caught onto Ryder's, feral instinct and cold calculations mixed with a pitted, constant curiosity as her eyes also scanned the group near to the others.

These people... they were nothing like the kind of fools she had been around.

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaelach Rose on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 am

Ryder's smirk grew as Kali let her cousin up. He clasped her warmly on the back and smiled. "Good to see you, cousin. Glad you're well, even if we are... In an unfamiliar world."

He looked again to the other, odd, woman.

Kali smiled at Laekna. "Always glad to help, Lae. You know that we're good for a fight any day, any time."

Gaelach Rose
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:42 am

Xanda grinned at Ryder. "Betcha can't wait to see what kinds of trouble we'll get up to in this world, can ya?"

Laekna frowned at that. "We shouldn't stir up trouble, Xanda," Laekna admonished the taller woman, "we don't want to wind up in some grungy local dungeon."

Xanda rolled her eyes. "Would you relax for once, Lae? We're not going to start a war or anything," she said, annoyance clear in her voice, "but we're on an entirely different world. How many people do you know can say they've had the opportunity we have now? Sure, we'll work to get back to where we're all from, but that's no reason to keep from having fun and exploring a little!"

"Forgive me if I'm remembering what happened the last time we "went exploring" and how that ended up," Laekna said testily, "that portal was not just a freak event and you know it. Someone here had to have caused it...someone powerful enough to bring three people, three dragons, and an airship into an entirely different world. Whoever they are, I'd be willing to be they KNOW we're here. We can't just go traipsing around the planet when there is a potentially hostile entity out there well aware of our location, our numbers, and probably our abilities."

Xanda grumbled something that sounded a lot like "stick up her ass" and "insufferable" before stalking off to go join Midnight in the hunt.

Laekna ignored her, though something sparked in her eyes at Xanda's words. She turned to Cerace, Ryder, and Kali. "How did y'all get here, anyway?"

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:59 am

Err.

Cerace thought for a moment. How could she explain it? dropping one hand from the creature she was holding, the platinum-haired female cupped her jaw in thought. How did she get here?

"I was shot in the head, and when I woke up, I was in that forest." She replied, dead set serious.

((It takes a hell of a lot to kill Cerace. ^^; She is a biological tank, after all.))

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaelach Rose on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:54 pm

"We flew," said Ryder dryly. "But in all seriousness, I honestly don't have much of a clue. It was if a rift opened from above and we were sucked here by some vast ... purple... energy vortex," he sighed. "It's difficult, to be honest, since my child is about to be born and it is now likely I'm going to miss it." He looked a bit sad. "Which is why it's so urgent that we get home as soon as possible."

Kali, who had ignored the inquiry, went off after her cousin. "Xanda, Midnight, wait!" she called after them. "I thought you might need your wing man." She smiled. "It will be like old times?"

Gaelach Rose
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:17 am

"We were sucked into the vortex too," Laekna supplied for Ryder, "and I imagine you were too, Cerace, even if you were unconscious." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "I guess at this point the only thing we can do is find the nearest village and see if anything weird is going on that might help explain."

Xanda paused and half-turned as she waited for Kali to catch up, giving her cousin a strained smile. "What I wouldn't give for the old times," she said wryly, "things were simpler then. We could go out and just have fun. A concept little miss stick-up-her-ass doesn't seem to understand."

-------

A few feet away, a large golden wolf watched everything with a frown, her eyes of molten gold focused on the larger group. Aelwyd was no stranger to world-travelers, but these were different. Even combined they did not have enough magic to have been brought here from a different world. Someone was meddling, and whoever it was would pay for it. But for now, she would continue to watch these strangers undetected within her magic.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaelach Rose on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:06 am

"It sounds like a good idea, but I don't suggest moving into morning," he looked away, into the fire. "We have much to discuss, but won't be able to do so until Kali and Xanda return. For now I suggest just waiting out the night."

He looked curiously to Cerace. "Friend of yours?"

Kali nodded. "She does need to lighten up a bit, yeah, but just give her a chance. You can tell she means well, right?" asked the shorter of the two women. "That's gotta count for something, right?" She smiled a bit. "Besides, who's going to teach her to lighten up if we don't? She's probably never had anyone to have fun with before and doesn't know how."

Gaelach Rose
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2