Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

White Hot Redhead (Interactive AU story!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who should Mai end up with?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
13% 13% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
25% 25% 
[ 2 ]
37% 37% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

White Hot Redhead (Interactive AU story!)

Post by Cheshire Kat on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:56 pm

So, I decided to cook a little something up last night and finished it up this morning. It's basically a Mai/anyone fanfic, where you, the readers, pick the final pairing! I've been wanting to try something like this for a while, and a poll will be set up after the first chapter is posted.

This story will take place in a highschool setting, as it is one of my most favourite AUs to write in. So much humour, drama, everything! Except for dragons, which is really quite a shame.

Now, I am not going to be pairing Mai, who is a senior, with any freshmen, that is the only exception to the 'anyone' deal. However, Mai will be having little freshmen chase after her, and I need to choose who. Post a comment of who you think it should be, here's the list:

Mikoto
Arika
Shiho
Nagi
Mashiro
Nao Yuuki (Yes, I am incorporating the Zhang/Yuuki cousins/siblings deal here! I love both of them. :3)

The first chapter shall be up soon, along with the poll. :3

Last edited by Cheshire Kat on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 822
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White Hot Redhead (Interactive AU story!)

Post by Cheshire Kat on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:18 pm

White Hot Redhead
Chapter 1

---

To most, the art of dazzling someone to the point of making them drop backwards onto a bed was a task left unchecked on the to-do list. But not for our little heroine, Tokiha Mai. Though to a lot of people she looked like that one big-chested bimbo you always saw clinging to a buff jock's arm, there was much more going on in her red-topped head than the average Joe or Jill could have fathomed. Yes, she was a player. Not one that seemed like the classic lone wolf like that- some would call her brute, but Mai called her hound to be nice- Kuga Natsuki. No, no. She was a pimp with style, class, and a smile that could knock the prom-queen Fujino dead. She had both men and women falling at her feet, prepared to be her red rug of royalty.

She never would have guessed such a person would make such a huge impression on her, let alone change her life so much, Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

~x~X~x~

It was just another day for Mai, yes, another day of men drooling over her and jealous girls making up mean nicknames such as Titties McGee. She didn't care though; the little bitches should have drank their milk. Striding down the linoleum-floored hallways with a faint sway in her hips, the school's she-wolf (she had the drive of one, too) smiled lazily, her book bag slung over her left shoulder, hands tucked into the pockets of her jeans. She really did enjoy wearing skater-style clothing; it didn't make her breasts feel squashed since the shirts were so loose.

Her sneakers clapped against the floor as she navigated the flooded hallway of highschool students in her grade, senior year, and younger, freshmen scurrying around like lost mice in a cat-filled room. They were all so cute, but underage. Jailbait. Big no-nos. Sophomore was... okay, she supposed, though they were usually up to their eyes in fabricated drama to get more attention.

She remembered last year when she had nailed that blonde-haired beauty, Erstin Ho. She probably would have been safer if the afterglow involved her trying to skin a wolverine alive. The girl's surprise girlfriend Nina had gone guard dog on her ass, and she had the scars left over from that scuffle. Her mental note: don't try to bed those who already have a lover.

But anyways.

Whistling softly to herself as she tucked and turned in the crowd, the redheaded senior spun out of the way of the football team as they barrelled down the hall, chanting for their morning practice. Jocks. Her nose crinkling faintly at the smell of sweaty teenager, Mai idly flicked some shoulder-length lava-orange hair over her shoulder. The last time she banged a jock was in freshmen year, and that was a... bit of a mistake. The damn guy bodychecked her with every thrust, as if he wasn't big enough already and had to shove himself in further. Needless to say, he awoke to an empty bed and noteless night table the next morning.

Shaking her head, Mai continued to stride around school. She didn't usually try to get into a man's pants anymore; it was always the same old thing with sex. Penis goes in, penis goes out. Penis goes in, penis goes out. And so forth. Girls were an adventure; there were so many sensitive areas of a female's body that she could tweak to get the perfect reaction. And there was the bonus of no risk of pregnancy.

Hmm, five minutes till class. She should get to her first class of the day, Art class. There were plenty of lookers in that class. There was Nao Zhang, probably the only sophomore that didn't try to get added attention through getting pregnant or something retarded like that. She had quite a few younger students in her electives; Mai had excelled in her core classes and passed them with ease, thus having more freedom in her senior year to fool around.

Jogging up the stairs to the Arts' wing, she coughed when the faint smell of burnt steel entered her nose, the door to the metal shop wide open. Didn't the metal teacher know how to close doors? Kicking the heavy door shut, Mai pranced along to Art class.

Her walk was a lazy saunter as she entered the class, eyes falling upon her as she was, as always, stylishly late. She had mastered this timing thing with a breeze. Don't be too early, people will think you're a nerd. Don't be too late, people will think you're a slacker. Arrive right between the area of on time and late, and you've got that shine to you.

Taking a seat in her typical spot next to to the redheaded wildcat Zhang, Mai sat quietly, the younger redhead texting whoever she did during first block. Probably her little cousin Yuuki.

The rest of the class was in a clamour, waiting for their teacher Rosalie to arrive. That woman was a Swedish beauty, platinum-blonde hair and bright blue eyes that would put the purest of sapphires to shame. She was young, and most likely single. Maybe she'd be Mai's graduation conquest? She wasn't sure, there were many good looking teachers about in the school.

Art class went on, much more boring than most days. Zhang was constantly texting and had moved to another table, leaving Mai with a couple of dorks who sniggered and snorted as they drew female anatomy, sending looks at the slate-eyed senior as they did. She supposed not everyone could have a sense of tact; sighing, she leaned her cheek into her palm and sketched as well.

The hour passed too quick for her to notice, as she had barely fleshed out the sketch on her paper when the clatter of chairs sounded, students rising as the noise level of the chatter rose. No Zhang for her today. Maybe at lunch? Sighing, the skater girl left class, leaving her paper on the table.

Next class... ugh, she didn't want to go into that Animation class today. Skipping time? Oh, yes, yes indeed. Slinking around the halls, Mai exited out a door and into the school's large courtyard. Maybe she could scope chicks from here. Sitting down on top of one the stone picnic tables, she watched the students flood from one building to the next, grinning as she saw a teal-haired girl with eyes identical to hers walking alongside a short, bouncy blue-eyed brunette. She didn't seem very relaxed with the freshman at her side, but company was company, was it not?

Once the flooding of seniors, sophomores and freshmen had died down, Mai laid down onto the picnic table, soaking in the early afternoon sunshine. She would just sleep for a little while... last night had tired her out, after all... Sunday night parties were always the best. Closing her eyes, the redhead let her long legs dangle over the edge of the table, drifting off into a sleepy daydream.

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 822
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Oh, as usual precious Psycho's solo writing is getting better as each chapter of a story goes along. Hmm... I cannot help but adore this different Mai, it is definitely a nice change to see another side of her and especially good to see someone else with this personality instead of other certain characters.

I cannot quite think who I'd want her with though... which is surprising since I'd jump straight away to either Nao or Tomoe. I think I'll leave this vote until another chapter when I have a better idea.

However for who should lurk after her, I'm thinking either Shiho or Nagi. Mh... I think Nagi aye, he is never really given much attention and it'd be interesting to see him in this situation, after all, he was definitely so when Sunrise gave him a certain love to another character in the Otome-Manga.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top