Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

FanFiction Poll. Which Story?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which story would you like to see uploaded next?

5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
30% 30% 
[ 6 ]
20% 20% 
[ 4 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
15% 15% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 20

FanFiction Poll. Which Story?!

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Recently I've been having trouble getting back into the habit of writing solo, but anyhow, which story would you like to see from me next?!

Remember however that this shall take me a while because I'm constantly going insane with FanFiction, trying to make them perfect with a steady plot, anyhow, vote!

<_<
>_>
<_<

Please?

Yukino I'm a possible choice?! Since when?!

Anh: LEAST YOU HAVE A BODY.

Armitage SHE DOESN'T HAVE A POTTY!

Yukino Body, Haruka-chan... BODY!

---

EDIT

Well, it appears that I'm going to be uploading both the AnhShiz and HaruKino together (of course when both finished), so obviously, this poll doesn't count anymore! I shall of course make another however when I've published these two stories because I think this is the best way of me updating my FanFictions.

Anyhow; the story titles along with the summary descriptions which they are having!

---
Infinite Skyscraper ~ HaruKino
It is three hundred years into the future for Fuuka City, and not much has changed at all, however, for this realm with space technology quickly approaching, Yukino cannot help but suspect the Mistress, Fumi Himeno of Fuuka Castle is up to something. ~ A bit of a "zone" for the plot hole which was never filled up by Sunrise, this is basically another viewpoint into connecting the dimension of HiME and Otome together along with the portrayal of hinted disorders involving the much loved Bubuzuke-Hater and Computer-Wizard: Autism.

Note: ~ Upon the inspiration of the story title, this came from two characters from the Touhou Project series in where fragments of their theme titles were merged together to create the story title we have right now. E,g; Byakuren (Touhou 12: Unidentified Fantastic Object) ~ Emotional Skyscraper – Cosmic Mind and Shinki (Touhou 5: Mystic Square) ~ Legendary Illusion – Infinite Being.

Although I don't really need to, I'll add them anyway, since they brought a lot of inspiration into developing the plotline of Infinite Skyscraper, after all.

Byakuren's Theme: Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind [Remix: パポス/Sound.AVE] - 12: UFO

Shinki's Theme: Legendary Illusion ~ Infinite Being [Remix: LEAFXCEED] - 5: MS

By the end of Infinite Skyscraper I'll put more reasons as to why I've related Shinki and Byakuren with Haruka and Yukino, but for now, I'll merely state: Shinki is known as Youkai-Satan, the leader of Makai (the realm of demons), whilst Byakuren is Youkai-Jesus who was sealed in Makai for believing Humans and Youkai should mix instead of being enemies.

---
Diminished Implementation ~ Amorous Vehement ~ AnhShiz
Originally, the Archmeister was the innocent and the proposed victim. However, how did she develop her cunning ways of seduction and trickery along with the ability of using the sheep's skin to lure in the unsuspecting playthings? Of course, it was highly known the Princess of An Nam had a lot to do with it, Anh Lu. But, what if this was to have turned out differently? A mere twist here, and another turn there and who knows what the outcome would've been? It is Anh Lu's upcoming birthday, whatever shall Shizuru do?

irina That's nice and all, but I'd like a story here and there too!

Last edited by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FanFiction Poll. Which Story?!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Anh Lu x Shizuru Viola for the sole purpose of seeing Shizuru be the uke. :) Anh is stated to be a bigger "oneesama" than Shizuru...PROVE IT! Only do it without anything over-the-top. Make it plausible, please. ^_~ I know you have the ability to do so, Wolvy.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDreamer on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 pm

I The fandom as a whole needs more Tomoe/Shizuru.

TheDreamer
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 35
Armitage GUTS!!! : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:18 am

TheDreamer wrote:I The fandom as a whole needs more Tomoe/Shizuru.

No objections to that either. :3

tomoe2 x Viola

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 am

Chie / sara would be fun to see! zwei don't show them together enough '.'

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm

like luu said: anh/shizuru ^^

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 am

Oh, believe me, there will definitely be the ShizTom/TomShiz option coming up, I've decided that each time I create a story and upload it I'll make another poll and then add a few other things to it. So perhaps the next poll will feature the ShizTom vote along with something else. I've always wanted to try NagiSergay and ChieNao, or would that be NaoChie...? Hmm...

Anyhow, I need just a few more votes so an option is utterly stable! Considering AnhShiz and HaruKino are rivalling each other still at the moment.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail-Mello on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm all for anh/shizuru. I want to see shizuru being the uke too just because I get tired of reading fanfics that always have Natsuki on the bottom. Tomoe and Shizuru would be interesting, too. So, I second/third both of the ideas Dance

Kail-Mello
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 73
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2782928/Kail_Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top