Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Childs of the Past [Mai-HiME]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childs of the Past [Mai-HiME]

Post by SpiralDasher on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:10 am

This is something I've always wondered: do the Childs get reused with each Carnival?

I remember that the omake with Natsuki and Nagi talked about compatibility between Hime and Child/Orphans, but I'm just wondering if the same twelve get used each time? Kagu was both Mashiro's Child and Mai's Child, and we don't have any information besides those twelve that were used in Mai Hime (man-made Artemis doesn't count.) Obsidian Lord mentions something about, "The difficult ones always get Kagutsuchi" or something along those lines.

Was this covered anywhere? That book in Sfir showed Hari. Otome's Midori has Gakutenou. (And the other mechanical Aswad members had others? I can't remember.)

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 755
Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 25
Location : On an island.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs of the Past [Mai-HiME]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:16 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:This is something I've always wondered: do the Childs get reused with each Carnival?

I remember that the omake with Natsuki and Nagi talked about compatibility between Hime and Child/Orphans, but I'm just wondering if the same twelve get used each time? Kagu was both Mashiro's Child and Mai's Child, and we don't have any information besides those twelve that were used in Mai Hime (man-made Artemis doesn't count.) Obsidian Lord mentions something about, "The difficult ones always get Kagutsuchi" or something along those lines.

Was this covered anywhere? That book in Sfir showed Hari. Otome's Midori has Gakutenou. (And the other mechanical Aswad members had others? I can't remember.)

The CHILDs in Mai-Otome are referred to as Slaves if I remember correctly, though only Kagutsuchi and the other famous "Slaves" matter to me. ;p

Any female HiME who doesn't want you is automatically "difficult", eh Reito? ;p

We can assume that each CHILD had been used by HiME of the past, which leads me to believe Gakutenou in Mai-Otome probably takes a strong liking to Aswad Midori because she perfectly resembles it's former master.

For the sake of variety, I'm hoping there were different types of CHILDs in the past. Ones that correspond to the personality of the girl. The HiME who shared a lone-wolf personality most likely had Duran way before Natsuki. @_@ Then there's Kagutsuchi in Mai-Otome Zwei, but that was a little different....KAGU-KITTEN!?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs of the Past [Mai-HiME]

Post by Highman on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:This is something I've always wondered: do the Childs get reused with each Carnival?

I remember that the omake with Natsuki and Nagi talked about compatibility between Hime and Child/Orphans, but I'm just wondering if the same twelve get used each time? Kagu was both Mashiro's Child and Mai's Child, and we don't have any information besides those twelve that were used in Mai Hime (man-made Artemis doesn't count.) Obsidian Lord mentions something about, "The difficult ones always get Kagutsuchi" or something along those lines.

Was this covered anywhere? That book in Sfir showed Hari. Otome's Midori has Gakutenou. (And the other mechanical Aswad members had others? I can't remember.)

The CHILDs in Mai-Otome are referred to as Slaves if I remember correctly, though only Kagutsuchi and the other famous "Slaves" matter to me. ;p

Any female HiME who doesn't want you is automatically "difficult", eh Reito? ;p

We can assume that each CHILD had been used by HiME of the past, which leads me to believe Gakutenou in Mai-Otome probably takes a strong liking to Aswad Midori because she perfectly resembles it's former master.

For the sake of variety, I'm hoping there were different types of CHILDs in the past. Ones that correspond to the personality of the girl. The HiME who shared a lone-wolf personality most likely had Duran way before Natsuki. @_@ Then there's Kagutsuchi in Mai-Otome Zwei, but that was a little different....KAGU-KITTEN!?

Kagu-kitten that's not a bad name for chibi-Kagu, oh I hope we don't see the last of Chibi-Kagu the near future.

He so Kawaii...........*hits himself in the head*

I believe those CHILDS are created to form and serve with their protector and may aligned with other CHILDS to protect not fight each other.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs of the Past [Mai-HiME]

Post by she-ga-roo on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Any female HiME who doesn't want you is automatically "difficult", eh Reito? ;p

haha, what would that line of yours make out of shizuru? impossible or hopeless?! XD


Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:We can assume that each CHILD had been used by HiME of the past, which leads me to believe Gakutenou in Mai-Otome probably takes a strong liking to Aswad Midori because she perfectly resembles it's former master.

huh? i always thought that mai otome would play in an alternative universe... does it really play somewhen in the far future of the mai hime world?! oO would be something, since all characters from hime are in otome, too just with other last names...
hmm... but if otome is in the future of hime, than what's with the past then? would be the same people like mai, natsuki, shizuru, midori, etc... be involved in the past carnivals, too? just with other last names? oh well wait, that can't be, since mashiro wasn't a hime in mai hime...
gah! i'm brain fighting, it's kind of confusing! sweatdrop

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 541
Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs of the Past [Mai-HiME]

Post by Highman on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:29 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Any female HiME who doesn't want you is automatically "difficult", eh Reito? ;p

haha, what would that line of yours make out of shizuru? impossible or hopeless?! XD


Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:We can assume that each CHILD had been used by HiME of the past, which leads me to believe Gakutenou in Mai-Otome probably takes a strong liking to Aswad Midori because she perfectly resembles it's former master.

huh? i always thought that mai otome would play in an alternative universe... does it really play somewhen in the far future of the mai hime world?! oO would be something, since all characters from hime are in otome, too just with other last names...
hmm... but if otome is in the future of hime, than what's with the past then? would be the same people like mai, natsuki, shizuru, midori, etc... be involved in the past carnivals, too? just with other last names? oh well wait, that can't be, since mashiro wasn't a hime in mai hime...
gah! i'm brain fighting, it's kind of confusing! sweatdrop

Okay time to break this down,HiME and Otome aren't actually connected neither co-existent. Child and Slaves have the same alignment with their bonding masters. Childs maybe created and guided other than Obsidian Lord or some kind of being who wanted to protect the world then suddenly something happened then HiME turned against each other for amusement that's when Nagi came fold to observe the whole Carnival.

HiME have descendants, maybe their mothers and other family members have power and summonings too. I have too much on my mind but that's all I can say as of right now.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Childs of the Past [Mai-HiME]

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:22 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum