Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Pimp A Fic~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pimp A Fic~!

Post by Yuri-hime on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Please do not merge this thread with any other, as it is a thread devoted to showcasing awesome and amazing fics from ANY fandom, not just the Mai Hime fandom.

~~~

I'll start with two AMAZING fics that I'm reading now~

Age Doesn't Matter - This is a Bella/Alice (Bellice) fic that really took me by surprise by how wonderfully-written and detailed it is. If you like or love Alice (like I do!) then this is definitely a good, fun fic to read ;3

Cold Fusion - I saw Megamind a month or so ago, and absolutely fell in love with it. It shocked me how much I loved this lil quirky movie, and I have now seen it tons of times and thoroughly enjoy it each time~

But of course watching something eventually isn't going to be enough, and we always end up finding ourselves looking for fanfiction of our fave charrys ;3

This lil gem of a story is amazingly-detailed, and full of flavour and so many tangible elements, it could have been a written screenplay for a follow-up to the film. Definitely recommend people give this one a read as well, if you like a lil Megamind/Roxanne action ;3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1183
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pimp A Fic~!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:37 pm

:) Good thread sweetheart. I guess this is more of a showcase of other people's work, rather than a recommendation thread (which we do have and fortunately for you; it's only centered on Mai-Fandom).

*o* So much to recommend, I'll be back with some of my favorites. Your plugs sound really awesome from the description, but I wanna focus on the stuff you've written first. ^.^

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Here's a link to a friend of mine's stories. She's a very talented writer, and all of her stories, are NanoFate stories plus they feature some...*ahem* futanari stuff. But her stories are amazing.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:20 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/957150/RadiantBeam

I really enjoy this person's Nanoha fics. My favorites are the VivioxLutecia fics that she has. She literally created a whole universe with them. There are other authors that has written for her Nanoha-verse, but I can't remember who they are at the moment. When I dig em out, I'll plug em here. :D

Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) Good thread sweetheart. I guess this is more of a showcase of other people's work, rather than a recommendation thread (which we do have and fortunately for you; it's only centered on Mai-Fandom).
Well, less 'fortunate' and more 'I checked to make sure' =p
Thanks though, I think it is a good thread too, and one we all can definitely use to find great new fics to read =3

ookamidesu wrote:There are other authors that has written for her Nanoha-verse, but I can't remember who they are at the moment. When I dig em out, I'll plug em here. :D
DezoPenguin

He and RadiantBeam are a fic-tag-team-writing-duo. Love both their works~ =D

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:There are other authors that has written for her Nanoha-verse, but I can't remember who they are at the moment. When I dig em out, I'll plug em here. :D
DezoPenguin

He and RadiantBeam are a fic-tag-team-writing-duo. Love both their works~ =D

That's right! There is a C2 community with all the fics in the universe.
http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Shadowsverse_Composite_Index/82336/3/0/1/

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:12 am

Is this only for non-Mai Hime fics? Rather, is there a separate board for Mai-Hme fics?

The Sorceress's Heart - Marimite AU: Heian Era Japan with witches/magic! (Main Pairing: Yumi/Sachiko)
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3932220/1/

If you're a fan of Marimite and like Yumi/Sachiko, you have to check this fic out! It's really well-written, the chapters are long and it doesn't just focus on Yumi/Sachiko (the POV smoothly switches around to various character), though they are the pain pairing. Everyone's in character (gotta love Sei) and as a Japanese history-buff wannabe, it's really nice to see the little facts about the setting without them being shoved into your face. <333

(I can't figure out how to link words to a url. XD;; )

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:07 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Is this only for non-Mai Hime fics? Rather, is there a separate board for Mai-Hme fics?

This is where the Mai-HIME/Otome fanfiction forum is:

Mai-Multiverse Fanfiction archive and forum

Yuri posted it there and it'll stay there for promotional reasons. :) To post anything non-Mai, just look for the section with Haruka x Michiru from Sailor Moon which is here:

This is for non-Mai lesbian/yuri literature:

The Lily Garden: Yuri/Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction Forum

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:17 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Is this only for non-Mai Hime fics? Rather, is there a separate board for Mai-Hme fics?
I believe this is where you can post stories specific to the Mai Series -

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t617-recommend-fanfiction-mai-hime-mai-otome

~~~

And here is another good fic that I highly recommend~! =D

Acute Fear - I have read many many many Minako/Rei (Sailor Venus/Sailor Mars) fics, as they are my absolute fave pairing besides Shizuru/Natsuki =p
And this story stands out high and above many of them. Absolutely love it to pieces, and I highly recommend it to any Rei/Mina/Sailor Moon series fans =D

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:This is where the Mai-HIME/Otome fanfiction forum is:

Mai-Multiverse Fanfiction archive and forum

Yuri posted it there and it'll stay there for promotional reasons. :) To post anything non-Mai, just look for the section with Haruka x Michiru from Sailor Moon which is here:

This is for non-Mai lesbian/yuri literature:

The Lily Garden: Yuri/Shoujo-Ai Fanfiction Forum

Yuri-hime wrote:
I believe this is where you can post stories specific to the Mai Series -

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t617-recommend-fanfiction-mai-hime-mai-otome

Ah, kay. Thanks you two. =)

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Verdantia - I will admit that I'm a fan of Sailor Moon. My all-time favorite character is Ami with Makoto/Lita a good second favorite. So it took me a while but I got into the Mako/Ami fanfics and this one is among one of the best. This one feels a little cliched with a girl from our world being transported to another, but this world is filled with nothing but women.

If you like this fanfic, you might also like the other mako/ami stories from this author, especially...

Water Lilies - This one is by far their best because it really captures all the conflicting emotions in this one. Ami is a doctor from the country and Makoto is a traveling botanist and Ami has been in love with her ever since they met.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:43 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Ah, kay. Thanks you two. =)
No prob

SulliMike23 wrote:Verdantia - I will admit that I'm a fan of Sailor Moon. My all-time favorite character is Ami with Makoto/Lita a good second favorite. So it took me a while but I got into the Mako/Ami fanfics and this one is among one of the best. This one feels a little cliched with a girl from our world being transported to another, but this world is filled with nothing but women.

If you like this fanfic, you might also like the other mako/ami stories from this author, especially...

Water Lilies - This one is by far their best because it really captures all the conflicting emotions in this one. Ami is a doctor from the country and Makoto is a traveling botanist and Ami has been in love with her ever since they met.
Oh cool, thanks for the recs! =D

I was an obsessive Ami-chan fangirl way back when when the series was first making its way onto US shores, and I was heavily into Ami/Makoto fics as well, so it'll be nice to kind of 'go back' and read some good fics with one of my old fave pairings~ =3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm currently hype on Rei/Minako PGSM fics right now, and reading some of the fics my friends wrote.

Here are some reccomendations

Grapevine - A fic post the final battle when Minako tried to find out Rei's reaction to her death.

The Song That You Sing - Minako tried to move on, but Rei have something to do with that.

Heroes are Nothing but Sandwiches - The past bites them in the ass. A great struggle in the future.

Happenstance - Minako Rei fluff in an AU setting! this is RECOMMENDED

Echoes of the Distant Demon - Minako's illness came back, and feelings resurfaced. This one is recommended too xDD

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:57 pm

*waits for Kino to jump in with some Glee fics* :3

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Big Love - This is a new story from littleleadbelly on fanfiction.net and it's a ShizNat story. But there's a twist, Natsuki is overweight and Shizuru is in love with her while many people, including Haruka are always making fun of her because of her weight. I suggest you guys check it out.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top