Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Firesphere306 Deviant Artwork.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Firesphere306 Deviant Artwork.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:11 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
Mine too! Can't wait to turn it into a shirt for us when November comes around >:3

>:3 Still, this is the kind of shirt that should be on every Hot Topic store across the country. I'd love to make it a public sale's item, but man, Lionsgate is super uncool about that. That's why when we get these shirts made, we're gonna walk into the Hunger Games Exhibition strutting our Joniss shirts. The people in charge will be like, in hushed tones:

"Now why didn't WE think of that!?"

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:
Mine too! Can't wait to turn it into a shirt for us when November comes around >:3

>:3 Still, this is the kind of shirt that should be on every Hot Topic store across the country. I'd love to make it a public sale's item, but man, Lionsgate is super uncool about that. That's why when we get these shirts made, we're gonna walk into the Hunger Games Exhibition strutting our Joniss shirts. The people in charge will be like, in hushed tones:

"Now why didn't WE think of that!?"

Right!? I can totally see this in Hot Topic. I can't wait to wear it to the exhibit. We will totally turn heads, that's for sure. Seeing my work from Redbubble totally opened up new possibilities for me. Can't wait to finish yours.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:32 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
Right!? I can totally see this in Hot Topic. I can't wait to wear it to the exhibit. We will totally turn heads, that's for sure. Seeing my work from Redbubble totally opened up new possibilities for me. Can't wait to finish yours.

My only regret is not being able to make a profit from it. Maybe TeeFury or those other would-be Redbubble clones will accept it. We'll worry about that some other time. For now, I want the world to see what was cooked up for you (and Jenna. Her shirt arrived today...shhhhhh). Akira Okuzaki

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Yeah, I could try another company if I wanted to. I love seeing the result of my work on something other than paper. They are one of a kind shirts and I love them :)

I won't say anything XD

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:26 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Yeah, I could try another company if I wanted to. I love seeing the result of my work on something other than paper. They are one of a kind shirts and I love them :)

I won't say anything XD

Check around, I'm sure one of them will accept it. Only this time, make your own account for the other sites. If they do pull off what Lionsgate did, then you'll understand what happened. ^^;

Miss Maria You'd better not. Be fortunate Jenna never checks here! She'll get what's coming to her in 4 days...

Back on topic, keep updating us!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top