Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Alternate: ShizNat [VIP]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alternate: ShizNat [VIP]

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Natsuki's eyebrows twitched heavily at Shizuru's suggestion.

THAT. BITCH.

She slammed her hands violently on the table, a loud and harsh smack destroyed the silence in the room.

"LIKE FUCK NOOO!"

Dark emerald eyes showed a poisonous flash, becoming bright in rage.

"NOT THAT FREAKING PERVERT!"

She literally jumped over the table like it was an easy obstacle, being in Shizuru's reach to stare at her with furious eyes. Breathing deeply, Natsuki seriously thought about throwing something at her friend.

"you...little... Bitch...", she groaned into the girl's ear, tugging a strand of ash blonde hair.

"Any other one suggesting something like THAT would deserve 1000 years of endless PAIN - you know that? So, don't even think about bringing that up EVER AGAIN! Is... that... clear?"

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:40 pm

The smile on the girl’s face didn’t twitch at all at the threat. Well it kind of did…to be more precise, the smile morphed into a pout.

A really really sad pout.

“Ara. Natsuki just called me bitch.”

And crimson eyes began to water.

Shizuru seldom used this tactic when facing her friend, but during times like this calls for desperate measures. And thus was why she incorporates her fake-crying-fake-tears-whiny-super-pout combo against Natsuki.

If Shizuru was not in a teasing mode right now, her friend’s cursing might tick something off in her. But since she was the one who turned the conversation this way, she’d expected this to happen and was ready with her own retaliation.

“and Natsuki’s messing up the papers.”

Sniff sniff.

Dirty trick, but it never fails in getting the Kaichou what she wanted.

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:47 pm

To see that pair of eyes filling up with tears kinda stopped her from the cussing show-off. Instead, she only gave a deep annoyed sigh and Natsuki lowered her gaze, eyebrows narrowed.

“Ara. Natsuki just called me bitch.”

"Because you deserved it."

The girl rolled her eyes, her foot tapped uneasily against the floor.

“and Natsuki’s messing up the papers.”

Then she looked at the mess underneath.

"oi... reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally..."

The dark-haired girl groaned, tossing her hair over her shoulder and turned around, showing her back to Shizuru, her pouting expression as impressive as Shizuru's. But compared to her friend, this expression was real.

"As said before, you deserved it. NOBODY mentions this name in front of me. I'd rather go with YOU than with him!"

... Wait a minute, did she just say that out LOUD? Her face flushed in crimson, but before she could turn around and even TAKE it back, it was too late.

Last edited by Narsilia on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:57 pm

"As said before, you deserved it. NOBODY mentions this name in front of me. I'd rather go with YOU than with him!"

….

"I'd rather go with YOU than with him!"

Those words rang in Shizuru’s head like a badly re-winded tape, over and over and over again. She herself didn’t expected that—thus was why the surprised look. The girl even abandoned her fake pout and tears combo because of this.

What should she say?

“A-ara.”

Hmm, not quite.

“Well—I would love to go with Natsuki as well,” Shizuru decided to go with that as she regained back her bearing, a faint tinge of pink on her cheeks “but Natsuki would get bored with me. You should fine someone else who’s not tied with work during that day.”

Could she be happy about this? Or was this only wishful thinking? Shizuru didn’t dare in hoping in fear of that hope being shot down. She’s not pessimistic, she’s just being realistic. The older girl gave a small smile at her friend’s back, Natsuki’s pouting she knows, before bending down to retrieve the papers and put it aside.

She really should put all these papers aside before Natsuki messed them up again. It’s hard work to get them done without people slapping them down to the ground.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:04 pm

"Oi, for real now? Or just trying to make up for your pun?"

Natsuki turned her head slowly, only to see that faint pink showing up on Shizuru's skin which resembled finest porcelain. Wow. there was actually truth in her words.

“but Natsuki would get bored with me. You should fine someone else who’s not tied with work during that day.”

The girl rubbed her temples, moving away from the table to actually walk in a circle.

"Oiii, Shizuru, cut that off. Being with you is a vacation compared to stick around with a freshman or some annoying perv who wants to go out with me - just to get in my pants later..."

Huffing loudly, she bent over, helping Shizuru with the papers again. Really, if that was student council work...

"Also, I'm sure of one thing. If a guy would want to get into my pants, I would find him the next day, dead on the campus...", she peeked into shizuru's direction with a grin.

"... of course, stabbed with a Naginata."

Bulls eye.

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:13 pm

"... of course, stabbed with a Naginata."

Well, not quite that far…but something along that of course. But still, she’s not really that kind of person. Shizuru would see if she could torture that poor soul with something else before bestowing judgment upon him with her trusty naginata.

But…imagining someone trying to force themselves upon Natsuki.

It made a bile rise in her throat.

You did the same…remember?

“Natsuki expected too much of me,” she replied calmly, trying to push the dark thoughts into the recesses of her mind. It wouldn’t do to deal with them now, Natsuki might realize this if she keeps dwelling on it “and we do not stab with Naginata, Natsuki. It’s more of a cut and slash.”

Technicalities, but she’s a bit anal on that, if she could be vulgar.

“and I won’t be able to show Natsuki around that night—“ she raised the stack of folded and sealed envelopes, courtesy of the biker earlier “—I still have to work, remember?”

As though finalizing her statement, the bell rang loudly once more, signaling the change of class.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:28 pm

"How should I know how to handle a Naginata?"

Natsuki ruffled her hair and sighed.

"You are the expert, not me. I would just shoot them into their family jewels, so they have something to remember me..."

Walking back to her table, she rested her slender forms against the edge, stretching her body and revealing only the tiniest bit of skin around her waist as her sweater slipped upwards.

"Well, then I have no reason to go there, as you see. If you are all occupied and 99% of male students immature rat faces, why should I even bother?"

She crossed her arms in front of her chest, listening to the school bell. Pff, no, she was not going to leave now. Why?

"Also... stop trying so hard to dispose me..."

Natsuki chewed her bottom lip after the last sentence. Why would Shizuru try to find a guy for her, just for a stupid festival?? Gah, she needed something to change the topic.

"Say... should I get a lip piercing? I kinda think they are cute..."

WHAT?

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:42 pm

"Also... stop trying so hard to dispose me..."

“I’m not,” it was said without thinking, straight from the heart “I just want Natsuki to have fun that day, and not bored like she would if she’s with me.” Even Shizuru would be bored if she’s told to work during the festival, she just know how to hide it better than a certain someone.
But then the next sentence threw her off completely.

"Say... should I get a lip piercing? I kinda think they are cute..."

“No!” she almost cringed at that. Her voice came out louder than she’d intended. Well—don’t blame her for that, lip piercing? Really? Why anyone would want to poke holes into their body willingly would never sit well with the kaichou. And Natsuki of all people?

“No…” she tried once more, calming down a bit “I think Natsuki’s lips looks beautiful enough without them.”

She didn’t have the intention to praise… she was just being honest. Natsuki was already gorgeous the way she was right now, she should do anything to change. Not now…not ever. Beautiful inside and out…and that was the biker in Shizuru’s eyes.

She would never, ever forgive herself for tainting that.

"Ah, Natsuki, it's okay to return to class now. I can take care of the rest." she's starting to feel guilty by keeping the biker here when she should be attending class.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:54 pm

"Not? Then why would you try so hard...", Natsuki stopped in the middle of her sentence.

That shocked and surprisingly loud "No", caused her to freeze, peeking into Shizuru's direction in high surprise.

"Uhm... do you mean 'no' like 'NO!' or 'no' like "Fucking hell, NO"? "

Natsuki scratched her head thoughtfully. Really, she always had a weak point for piercings. It was just the age which kept her from doing it yet. Still under aged. She wouldn't have minded at least one of them, eyebrow or lower lip, bringing attention to her face. What a hypocrite she was. Looking yes, touching no? Pfft.

“I think Natsuki’s lips looks beautiful enough without them.”

"But... but..."

Natsuki slumped her shoulders and grinned.

"You know, people say it feels awesome when you kiss someone with a lip- or tongue-piercing. So, if you want me to go out with a 'guy' I should offer him something in return..."

She just wanted to see Shizuru's reaction right now. And even if she got scolded, it would have been worth it.

"Ah, Natsuki, it's okay to return to class now. I can take care of the rest."

The girl shook her head vigorously about that.

"Only a few invitations left. I promised you to help you out. I'll do the rest as well!"

that was just as consequent as she could be for her friend. so she returned to her seat, starting the procedure a new one, doing it a bit faster than before.

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:12 pm

"You know, people say it feels awesome when you kiss someone with a lip- or tongue-piercing. So, if you want me to go out with a 'guy' I should offer him something in return..."

Her heart clenched.

Did Natsuki do that on purpose?

Or was that…something like a provocation?

Now that the biker had returned to vigorously working to get the rest of the invitation done, Shizuru has time to think over this. But her mind was blank. All she could gather from the previous statement was that Natsuki has an interest…to date boys.

And not…her.

“If Natsuki thinks that’s best,” was what she settled with in a slightly guarded voice. Hands began to move once more to do her work just to keep her mind from going into dangerous places. She needed to keep herself busy…this topic was dangerous “I shall support in anything that you choose.”

She’ll do anything for Natsuki’s happiness, she had proved that over and over again during the carnival.

Even this—even if she has to watch from afar Natsuki being happy with someone other than her, she’ll bear that too with a smile.

Silence then came between them as the two girls work. For the president, her mind was in a whirl. She was seriously considering refusing Natsuki in joining the council if every meeting between the two of them would be like this.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:21 pm

To see Shizuru rather uneasy at this topic, it only convinced her even more what she had in mind. Hee. That's how things worked.

Exhaling deeply, Natsuki stopped her work and fixed her friend.

“I shall support in anything that you choose.”

"If it's really like that, then just SUPPORT my wish to NOT go there with any of those cowards! I don'T want to deal with ANY of THEM!"

Her voice became also a bit louder than it should have been. A little more aggressive, a little more hurt. But also, a little more desperate.

She lowered her head again and kept shoving the invitations into envelopes.

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:22 pm

"If it's really like that, then just SUPPORT my wish to NOT go there with any of those cowards! I don'T want to deal with ANY of THEM!"

She cringed inwardly.

Natsuki has a good point there…why was she pushing Natsuki to go to the lovers retreat again? Shizuru couldn’t remember. In too deep she was in her own misery, she seemed to have lost the point of this conversation once more.

What to say? What to say?

“I see…well, if that is what Natsuki wishes.” But she wanted Natsuki to be in the festival…lest she’s bored and need something pretty to look at. Blame her, but she’s a girl in love. She just wants her beloved close to her; thought the latter didn’t think the same of her.

“Since Natsuki didn’t want to go there, I shall put your share of food discounts for future uses.”

In this upcoming retreat, there would be many food stalls selling delicacies from all over the country. And since the council had worked hard to get it done, the members would receive coupons that would give them lots of discounts for the food. And Natsuki, being a love of mayo and junk food would be able to go nuts during the festival, even though for a totally different reason…

Sneaky, Shizuru knows, but she’s running out of ideas.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:29 pm

"Shizuruuu~...."

Natsuki dropped her head and sighed.

"I just said... not with guys. Not THOSE guys. Really... I like to go there with someone special I have in mind..."

Was it just her own feeling or did they talk past each other? Did messages even reach the other side or was there some kind of black hole? Well, she didn't know. But for now, Natsuki worked on the next pile of invitations. Thanks god, the pile got smaller by the time. Talking to each other made it easier and also funnier.

Food discounts? Now... what?

What Shizuru got in return for now, was a very confused expression out of dark emerald eyes.

"Nani?"

she didn't really understand at this point. What did that have to do with guys?

Last edited by Narsilia on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:37 pm

She smiled, Natsuki didn’t get her subtle question.

“I said, if you don’t want to come with people, will you at least come for the food?”

But she was shocked out of her seat when Natsuki said about wanting to go there with someone special that she has in mind.

Someone special?

Natsuki has someone she has in mind?

Oh wow, her mood just went down under there, her happy bubble burst like a pathetic balloon that was pricked by a little kid’s sharp fingernail. The Kaichou paused in her action of putting aside her finished pile of work and stared, blankly stared, at her friend.

“Never mind what I said-- Natsuki has someone in mind? To go with to the festival?”

Disbelief and a hint of sadness were heard in her voice.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:44 pm

"For the food. ugh... You make it sound like the only thing I live for is to eat. Am I mikoto?"

Natsuki rolled ehr eyes and grinned over the inner imagination. Ah well... Mikoto. As annoying as she was... she kinda missed that... thing.

“Never mind what I said-- Natsuki has someone in mind? To go with to the festival?”

Uhm... ok. The girl kinda had a foreboding of what went through Shizuru's mind right now. Time to actually fix that! Quick!

"uhm... yes... actually. I do..."

She moved her head to the side, her voice a little flustered.

"Someone very noble and graceful... someone popular... with such deep and meaningful eyes..."

Inwardly, Natsuki was about to burn. Her face heated up, but she hoped that Shizuru wouldn'T notice yet. Or was she already blushing? Also... god, that didn'T sound like her at all. Where did she get that confidence to actually talk this way?

".... someone who's sitting in the same room!"

Bang. And there it went. The lone wolf's face was as red as a cherry, now she could only hide behind the last pile of envelopes. Now, what a joke. Where Natsuki wanted to tease the girl, she got embarrassed over that topic - which could only mean that Shizuru would notice the weakness and shoot back?

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:55 pm

"Someone very noble and graceful... someone popular... with such deep and meaningful eyes..."

"...who's sitting in the same room!"

Silence went on for quite a while after Natsuki’s voice rang out loud against the walls of the small room.

Shizuru, whose face was blank saved for her wide eyes, could only sit there frozen and stared back at the furiously blushing cherry—erm, Kuga Natsuki, who’s currently shuffling her feet and fighting the urge to hide behind the stack of envelopes.

Did she hear it right?

Natsuki wanted to go to the festival…with her?

With Shizuru?

“I see.”

Her face was still blank.

But inside, her inner Kiyohime was dancing the hula, holding maracas and all that jazz, as people would say. The Kaichou has no idea how to express her joy, since she was naturally a composed person. All she could do was celebrate this inwardly half not believing in case this was all just a dream and if she pinched herself she would wake up inside her room and feeling lonely and depressed.

She yelped when she pinched herself.

It hurts.

So this was not a dream.

“I’ll happily go with Natsuki to the festival of course.”

And the smile she gave the biker along with that statement was radient, coming straight from the heart and coupled with a pair of lightly blushing cheeks and shy crimson eyes that quickly flickered down towards the table in embarrassment.

An OOC Shizuru. How the fangirls would kill to see this.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:02 pm

AWWW XD hahaha, that's so lovely )

Silence. Now, that Natsuki finally managed to shoot that arrow at Shizuru, she felt a bit awkward over the lacking response. But... there it was.

A smile! One of the very few which appeared to be real, not only set up for the general audience. My... she couldn't remember how it looked like on her friend. The more she watched in... "awe" ... if you could describe it like this.

Natsuki really was a little cheesy and romantic, deep inside the ivory tower of her hear. But now, it came through. How... scary.

The lone wolf was actually a little... speechless. But... would she actually dare to say that?

Happy. she really was.

A smile warped on her lips. And it stayed.

"... Why did I never manage to say that earlier... ", she mumbled, still in wonder. Natsuki said that mostly to herself, but it was still heard. Well... to wait for Shizuru to say something like that, would have taken ages. She couldn't actually blame her. After all... what had happened.

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Natsuki mumbled about why she couldn’t said it earlier, but Shizuru didn’t know how to reply to that. She didn’t want her self control to just snap just because its Natsuki…Natsuki, the stubborn lone wolf of Fuuka, who had pretty much ask her to come with her to the festival. It was something that she never dared to dream about, and when it actually happened, the Kaichou didn’t know how to react.

Right now, she’s still in *stunned* mode, because of her friend’s word.

And when crimson eyes lift up to see a happy little smile on Natsuki’s face, she could feel her heart skip a beat and do the cliché things heart would do when one was in love.

“Ara. Natsuki seemed happy.”

Thank the gods that her default ‘tease’ mode still works during times like this. It won’t do for the composed Kaichou to be sputtering, blushing over the incident earlier no matter how happy and ecstatic she was.

Everything happens on the inside.

“Does Natsuki wanted to go to the festival with me that much?”

There was the usual smirk.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:27 pm

“Does Natsuki wanted to go to the festival with me that much?”

Natsuki looked up at the teasing question, feeling the blush come back into the face like someone had hit her with a baseball bat.

"Oi... really, Shizuru! If I wouldn't have wanted it, would I have asked you then?"

Her gaze was firm as her deep emerald eyes caught deep crimson, holding tight into her grip. The blush increased in it's color, but right now she didn't think about letting herself get teased once more.

"I don't think, I'm the one who'd bring that up as a joke..."

By the time, she had finished her share of envelops, getting on her feet to bring the rest to the main table. Her gaze moved around, from the invitations to the table, right over to Shizuru and back.

It seemed to be only logical that the girl had a plan, she just didn't want to show it yet. Instead she ony fulfilled her task, bringing her part of the work over to the Kaichou.

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:47 pm

At the disgruntled mumble, Shizuru can only chuckle, succeeding in bringing her composure back full force. Natsuki had made the mistake of blushing during their tease-battle, and now the ‘tea-woman’ was the one in command.

“Kannin-na, Natsuki, I was just teasing you.”

Since she needs something to get over her happiness and embarrassment earlier. And thus, the poor biker has to take the brunt of it.

The Kaichou smiled gratefully when her friend bought the complete pile of sealed invitations back to her desk. They were all neatly sealed, though there were some that’s just…not tidy enough for the Kaichou’s taste. Those must have been done during their tense conversation earlier huh?

“Ookini for these, Natsuki may return to her class if she wishes. I’ll write you a note.” Though Shizuru would prefer if the biker stays there with her, class comes first. Natsuki’s already repeating a year, and she didn’t want to add up to that. Her hands moved automatically as she took a note and write down in tidy cursive about Kuga Natsuki’s absence in class.

She has no idea of what the biker has in mind at all.

The green-eyed girl has a plan it seemed, but the Kaichou didn’t seem to realize that.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

"Pff. Now I know why I didn't really want to say it..."

Giving Shizuru a small grin, she settled the invitations on the table. Return to class? ack!

“Ookini for these, Natsuki may return to her class if she wishes. I’ll write you a note.”

"Is it already? ... Mh. time surely passed by too fast."

Such little time... but so much happened in between. Natsuki placed her hands on the table, watching Shizuru for a while, not even thinking about to get up and go.

Instead, she sat on the table, right in reach for the Kaichou.

"Say... Shizuru?"

She tipped her head to the opposite side, watching her friend out of the corner of her eyes.

"How did you mean it right now... if I wish? Or... if you wish..."

She crossed her legs unconsciously, lowering her upper body a little and fixing crimson colored eyes with her own intense flood of deep green.

"Do you already want me to go?"

Natsuki watched Shizuru preparing the note. But before the Kaicou could take the pen, the lone wolf was faster, snatching it right before her eyes. If she wanted it back, she'd have to take it from her. And... as for that case, the girl took the writing tool between thumb and index, letting it slip under her hooded sweater.

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Crimson eyes followed her pen as it was slipped under the white hood Natsuki wore under the standard orange Fuuka vest. If Shizuru was someone else, she would have gulped at the look in Natsuki’s eyes and the rather…suggestive action.

Thankfully, she has something that’s called extreme composure and poker face that would work well during circumstances like this.

Ara, Natsuki was asking her a question.

What was it again?

Oh.

“No,” came her answer, soft and yet firm, unwavering “I do not want Natsuki to go…but she has class, and I can’t afford to be the reason you miss class. This would be going into your record, Natsuki. If you fail this year, you’ll be expelled from school.”

At the end, her voice has a hint of panic in it.

It won’t do to have Natsuki expelled from Fuuka. Giant monsters and limitless money for building repairs aside, the school would still be powerless against the education system. If Natsuki fails one more time, she’d be expelled, as simple as that.

How would her future be then?

“Please go to class, Natsuki. We can meet here afterwards, when school is done.”

This was for her own best.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:14 pm

"Well... that minute more or less wouldn't have mattered... Kaichou..."

Unwillingly flirtatious, wasn't she today? Natsuki snortetd, then huffed as she fumbled underneath her sweater, getting the pen and offering it to the original owner.

"What a pity then. So, back to classes full of idiots."

she fixed Shizuru with a pouting expression, before she suddenly moved over, adding a little peck on her friend's nose. Nothing really suggestive or sensual. Maybe more... affectionate. Something to give the girl some headache during the time she had to stay alone in the student council room.

NAtsuki wondered how it would affect the Kaichou on the inside. Stupid Pokerface...

As soon as the note was finished, she grabbed it and stuffed it into a pocket of her vest.

"So... I'll see you after school, right?"

Walking over to the door, she gave her one last look, smiling lightly before she closed the door behind her and made her way to classes. Outside, she didn't have much left of er current confidence.

What the hell did she just do inside?

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:00 pm

What happened inside the council room after that could be described as a complete silence.

Shock-filled-silence.

The kaichou had her red eyes as wide as saucers and a face that’s so red it would rival Kuga Natsuki’s blush on a good day.

This was no scene any person would come across unless something really special happened. And what had happened in this room just several minutes earlier would be able to be categorized as that. It happened just for a split second, but the effect was overwhelming.

A certain Kyoto-born was reeling from the impact of it.

‘...Natsuki kissed me.’

Said girl was still sitting upright with wide eyes, the blush and the shocked expression.

‘…Natsuki kissed me?’

Her mind couldn’t work well because of the knowledge that—

‘NATSUKI KISSED ME?!’

And what happened next should only be kept between Kaichou Fujino, and the council room. Said girl actually had a tiny nosebleed and cried in happiness. She didn’t even dare to imagine her usually antisocial friend initiate a physical contact, and a kiss no less!!

Shizuru has never even dreamed of this scene, with Natsuki pecking her chastely…on the nose—on the nose!! — and that’s why when this happened, and her mind has finally finished loading the scene and burned into her memories, the floodgates finally came, of tears and so many hidden feelings.

She’s happy, oh God, yes.

But it would make her want more…crave more.

Like a drug that she can never stopped taking.

But then again, she has always been addicted to Natsuki.

Why should this make a difference?

And so, wiping her eyes on her sleeve, Shizuru gave a small chuckle and sworn to pay Natsuki back for this one prank that made her feel that she’s the luckiest girl in the world, no matter what that kiss means.

The end of the school day can never get there fast enough can’t it?

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:13 pm

(chuckles* omgomgomgawwwwwww XD)

Natsuki would have liked to just bump into the room again, scaring Shizuru with her presence. But... no. This time, she just wanted to do whatever the Kaichou has told her.

the girl walked back into class, greeted by countless eyes observing her. The teacher already wanted to give her a telling-off, but the paper with Shizuru's handwriting was already enough to let his jaw drop a bit and make him actually speechless. Yeah. Natsuki's mission was done for the day. All she could actually do, was showing presence, trying not to fall asleep over her books and pretending to actually listen. Well... eventually she LISTENED to the teacher's flood of words - since she had to. But who knew if everything actually arrived the lone wolf's grey matter. Her mind was occupied with the question what Shizuru was up to right now.

Her foot tapped uneasily against the floor, from time to time she watched her classmates who observed her with a rather leery expression. Ok. This student repeated one year. And she helped the Kaichou out? That just... didn't fit together. And they let her feel it.

---

After the last lesson, Natsuki packed her school bag and wanted to take the road to the student council room as some girls awaited her, started to ask several questions why she knew the Kaichou, why she had to repeat a year. All that stuff. the slate-blueish haired girl grew impatient over the matter, keeping her lips sealed, with a groan she shoved the girls aside and walked on, her steps had the typical "BAM"-effect when she was annoyed. "Butch-walk", as some would have said.

Well, Natsuki didn't care. At ALL! There was only one person, she cared about. She pulled out the keys of her Ducati, the expression in emerald colored eyes lightened up when she saw the familiar door in reach. But of course, she would have NEVER dared to disturb Fujino. So, she knocked. Rather unusual act, but who knew if she didn'T have company with her...

At first, there was no reaction. Kuga knew. Maybe someone was in there, so... she just had to wait. Leaning her back against the wall, she put on her headphones, turning the volume louder so the girl was able to drown in her music. Eyes barely opened, she crossed her arms behind her, using them as a cushion to rest her head against.

silently, the lone wolf hummed to the tunes entering her mind and allowing her an entrance to a world that only she would know. the power of music never left her, when she needed it...

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next