Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:56 am



This is your idea of a hot date, Chie? Eavesdrop on Juliet and her pals whoppin' that candy ass?

Zhang : Srsly! Bitch scared me!!!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by ookamidesu on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

This is your idea of a hot date, Chie? Eavesdrop on Juliet and her pals whoppin' that candy ass?

Zhang : Srsly! Bitch scared me!!!

LOL. Priceless scenes are priceless. :D

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:54 pm



Yukariko Steinberg teaches her class about Catholicism~ XD j/k

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Yukariko Steinberg teaches her class about Catholicism~ XD j/k

i don't think putting your hands together, smiling and tilting your head in a cutesy fashion is quite catholicism xD haha

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Chaglette on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Yukariko Steinberg teaches her class about Catholicism~ XD j/k

i don't think putting your hands together, smiling and tilting your head in a cutesy fashion is quite catholicism xD haha

She's still cute anyway <3 I just wanna snuggle her x3

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:34 am

Nagi wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Yukariko Steinberg teaches her class about Catholicism~ XD j/k

i don't think putting your hands together, smiling and tilting your head in a cutesy fashion is quite catholicism xD haha

She's still cute anyway <3 I just wanna snuggle her x3

i agree completely, especially when she does said cutesy head tilt :3 lol

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by SpiralDasher on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
Nagi wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Yukariko Steinberg teaches her class about Catholicism~ XD j/k

i don't think putting your hands together, smiling and tilting your head in a cutesy fashion is quite catholicism xD haha

She's still cute anyway <3 I just wanna snuggle her x3

i agree completely, especially when she does said cutesy head tilt :3 lol

Whaa! *-* Finally I've met others who actually like Yukariko!! She's so cute! <33

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 755
Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 25
Location : On an island.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Chaglette on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:03 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Nagi wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Yukariko Steinberg teaches her class about Catholicism~ XD j/k

i don't think putting your hands together, smiling and tilting your head in a cutesy fashion is quite catholicism xD haha

She's still cute anyway <3 I just wanna snuggle her x3

i agree completely, especially when she does said cutesy head tilt :3 lol

Whaa! *-* Finally I've met others who actually like Yukariko!! She's so cute! <33

If only there's a Team Yukariko <3

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by SpiralDasher on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:45 am

Nagi wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Nagi wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Yukariko Steinberg teaches her class about Catholicism~ XD j/k

i don't think putting your hands together, smiling and tilting your head in a cutesy fashion is quite catholicism xD haha

She's still cute anyway <3 I just wanna snuggle her x3

i agree completely, especially when she does said cutesy head tilt :3 lol

Whaa! *-* Finally I've met others who actually like Yukariko!! She's so cute! <33

If only there's a Team Yukariko <3

Where?! I wanna join! =D

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 755
Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 25
Location : On an island.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:17 am

I love Yukariko Sanada and Steinberg~ More so Sanada since violating beautiful nuns is such a turn on~

*sigh* So overlooked and under-appreciated

----



From what? THE ENGRISH!? Mio moe

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Chaglette on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:02 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I love Yukariko Sanada and Steinberg~ More so Sanada since violating beautiful nuns is such a turn on~

*sigh* So overlooked and under-appreciated

----



From what? THE ENGRISH!? Mio moe

I see Ahn Mikoto Minagi

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Posts : 3689
Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293
Join date : 2010-12-19
Location : In the living room.

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:44 am

I see Akane-san! lmao!

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 pm



Need I say more? XD


_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by she-ga-roo on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:13 pm

from the extended ending:



beware of the viola rape-face!




she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 541
Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Sergay Tate on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Need I say more? XD


i was disappointed when she didn't... lol xD

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by ookamidesu on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:49 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:from the extended ending:



beware of the viola rape-face!


Lol. I never saw this before. ^-^;

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:from the extended ending:



beware of the viola rape-face!


Lol. I never saw this before. ^-^;

PedoShiz. Viola

As long as it's female, it's fair game eh!? >:3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Sergay Tate on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:09 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:from the extended ending:



beware of the viola rape-face!


Lol. I never saw this before. ^-^;

PedoShiz. Viola

As long as it's female, it's fair game eh!? >:3

perhaps Tomoe took her to the loli side...
tomoe2: SHE BELONGS WITH ME!!!

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:14 am

XD I wouldn't be a bit surprised!





Arika Yumemiya ("disguised" as Queen Mashiro) and her reaction to Akira-kun's AWKWARD kiss. XDDDDDD

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Sergay Tate on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 am

lol, her face is priceless xD good ol' Arinko chan!!!

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 am

Sergay Tate wrote:lol, her face is priceless xD good ol' Arinko chan!!!

XD She's the greatest! Arinko-chan is my hero.



U MAD, KRUGER? U MAD?!!?

irina : raises hand* When is the Gakuenchou NOT mad?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Sergay Tate on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:lol, her face is priceless xD good ol' Arinko chan!!!

XD She's the greatest! Arinko-chan is my hero.



U MAD, KRUGER? U MAD?!!?

irina : raises hand* When is the Gakuenchou NOT mad?

Natsuki is so mad, and Nao doesn't even care xD haha.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:Natsuki is so mad, and Nao doesn't even care xD haha.

XD She used to care, now Kruger's madness is getting old to her.

Zhang : This woman is NEVER happy. Even when her pants drop in front of me! ME. Juliet Nao Zhang.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by she-ga-roo on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:Natsuki is so mad, and Nao doesn't even care xD haha.

XD She used to care, now Kruger's madness is getting old to her.

Zhang : This woman is NEVER happy. Even when her pants drop in front of me! ME. Juliet Nao Zhang.

if she's never happy, then viola-sama souldn't look after little girls with her rape-face so much and hurry to MAKE kruger happy ^^

she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 541
Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 28
Location : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:if she's never happy, then viola-sama souldn't look after little girls with her rape-face so much and hurry to MAKE kruger happy ^^

tomoe2 : Don't forget about me! The REAL reason Shizuru-oneesama is exploring~

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Amusing Mai-Otome Screenshots

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum