Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

What Car Do You Drive?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Car Do You Drive?

Post by Sergay Tate on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 am

like the title says, do tell...
and show us a picture too if you have one Arika Yumemiya and say what it is obviously (cause some cars don't get sold all over the world), and if you've got a name for it, and quirky things that it does or sounds that it makes, basically, include anything you want to lol.
i am rather intrigued to see what kind of cars people drive in all honesty.

i'll start Mikoto Minagi
i drive a 1993 Nissan Silvia (chassis code s13). but the different thing about my car is that it has the front end of a 1993 Nissan 180sx (240sx in America).

here are some pictures:

since i took those pictures however, i did indeed crash it while drifting
Spoiler:
here is a picture for those who haven't seen it

now the interesting thing since that crash is, i have retro fitted a different shaped left front guard into it, and as such, there is nowhere for the indicator to sit. so it's just zip-tied to a hole for the indicator of the car it's off. and the front left side indicator and parker light are simply zip-tied to where the light housing should be (when i crashed it got broken and thrown out).
Spoiler:
this is what it looks like now, except with 2 bulbs zip-tied in the gap on the bumper

it is named frank, as there are different parts all over it, and it is not symmetrical with what it has lol, therefore, frankensteins monster kinda look (with the zip-ties holding the front bumper together).

i love my car very much, and it constantly makes me proud, and surprised by what it can do Arika Yumemiya

and the quirkiest thing about it... it has a raccoon tail, which used to belong to a living raccoon, that flies from the aerial lol Natsuki Kruger2
Spoiler:

yes i know i need a paint job lol

[/rant]

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Car Do You Drive?

Post by depression76 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:10 am

Ohh, nice thread xDD

I used to drive a 2006 Toyota Sequioa that I nicknamed 'Stormblazer'. This car is like 4 times my size and everyone referred it as a 'monster' and yet this car is my very first car and I love it so.

I didn't really have the photo, and now that Stormblazer's been sold, no chance of taking a photo of it D8

And then my second car, that I just bought a couple of weeks ago, is a 2001 Toyota RAV4. I actually bought it as a second hand, but it's still awesome.

Again, not my picture, just pulled it out of google xDD

That reminds me, I need to tune up the engine and have someone check the break...

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:37 am

thanks Arika Yumemiya i keep ending up asking people what they drive, so i figured this was a good idea lol.

dayum Americans make some massive vehicles! there is NOTHING that big in Australia lol (lucky i said pictures cause i had no idea what that is xD). as for the Rav4, we have those. and you should probably get the brakes checked if they are playing up. they are of the utmost importance to your safety my dear lady.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:thanks Arika Yumemiya i keep ending up asking people what they drive, so i figured this was a good idea lol.

dayum Americans make some massive vehicles! there is NOTHING that big in Australia lol (lucky i said pictures cause i had no idea what that is xD). as for the Rav4, we have those. and you should probably get the brakes checked if they are playing up. they are of the utmost importance to your safety my dear lady.

lol, I know right? cars in the US are hugeeee, and I've never seen cars that big until I came here xDD

Ah yeah, I'm planning to, but haven't found the time when I can put the car in a garage :X Old car is old and I'm afraid of it acting up.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:10 pm

I have a 2003 Dodge Neon. It use to belong to a rental agency before my grandfather got it. He wrecked it and got a new car so it became mine in 2006 (16) but I never drove it till 2008 (18).

I named her Will Vandom, after the Energy/Quintessence Guardian of the Veil from W.I.T.C.H. Because she's been through some shit, but is still going strong. Idk how, but she is xD I'll put pictures up later, I gotta go pick up Soul Reaper Rukia from school soon xD

But yeah, my car is red and kinda dented up ^^"

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:18 pm

I have an Opel Corsa C 1,7 DTi 16 V Premiumline from 2003 XD small, but evil!

sadly, no more Utena-art on it. Some kind of idiot scratched the vinyl with a key. So... had to remove it. Still thinking about what to get on my Hood. Maybe sexy Natsuki with Duran? HiME

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:51 pm

1991 Lexus. She is my baby. No lie. I treat her with TLC but my BROTHER-whenever he takes her out...SOMETHING HAPPENS. He put a long scratch/dent in the side AND took out my right side view mirror.
I stole this pic off of Google because I don't have any pictures of my car. x3 And because she's got that scratch and is missing a mirror, I'll wait 'till I patch that up to show ya'll what my girl looks like.

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Here are some pics of Miss. Vandom:

Taken through a screen door (tis raining):

A more direct shot of her. (Still raining):

On the back of my car (will take more shots when rain stops) is a anime-style camera with a smiley face that says 'Click! I stole your soul!' which I found absolutely adorable! It's awesome~

Fun fact: I lock my keys in my car/lose my keys ALL THE TIME. I've taken to checking for them even when I do not have a car or keys. Also, I hang my keys above the light switch in my room and if I forget to put them there I cannot find them xD

Also, I want a purple car. Preferably a dodge or Nissan. I just... want purple. ;-; But red is the color of Will Vandom's hair so... yeah xD

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:47 pm

You all have beautiful cars ö.ö

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 pm

I do not have any cars under my name.

I currently use a beige 2005 Toyota Sienna to get to work.

When I was in Iowa, I used a green 1999 Toyota Camry to get around and carry my stuff. It is currently being used by my brother in Atlanta.

As I am currently living at home, I occasionally drive a red 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe that my dad bought.

I haven't been that big on customization, mainly because I don't legally own any of those cars (they are under my dad's name at the moment). The most I've done is hang a small plushie of Kagami Hiiragi from Lucky Star on the rear-view mirror.

Note: all pictures are from the internet - I have none of any of the actual cars mentioned.

megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 561
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:32 pm

@Narsilia: you should definitely get a Nastuki/Duran vinyl. i've been thinking about getting a vinyl for my car, but i am thinking i'll keep things small and subtle. i have that angry cat from Azumanga Daioh on a side mirror, but it blends in well. so when people see it they shit bricks xD

@Kona: dayum!!! you drive that? i say that because... that car makes some fair amounts of power with a couple of engine mods lol. and it can drift quite well too xD

@Raven: what kinda nissan?

@Rocky: nice choice in the camry. good solid reliable cars :) toyotas always have been Arika Yumemiya

edit: people should include whether their car is an Automatic of Manual (Stick).
mine is a Manual. i hate the thought of driving an Auto, it's so boring for me lol.

Last edited by Sergay Tate on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Auto/Stick)

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:45 am

I drive a Suzuki Wagon R. Yeah, yeah it's a small, Japanese box car, but living in Japan, I don't have much of a choice. =P I've grown to love the small box cars you see around here. And holy shiznit do they come in some bizarre colors. o_O Luckily, I got my car with the nicest shade of blue! <333

^ That isn't my picture, but it's the Wagon R in the exact same blue.

I call her Eiffel. If you can guess why, then you think outside the box like I do. But it shouldn't be that hard a guess. ;P

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 am

SpiralDasher wrote:I drive a Suzuki Wagon R. Yeah, yeah it's a small, Japanese box car, but living in Japan, I don't have much of a choice. =P I've grown to love the small box cars you see around here. And holy shiznit do they come in some bizarre colors. o_O Luckily, I got my car with the nicest shade of blue! <333

I call her Eiffel. If you can guess why, then you think outside the box like I do. But it shouldn't be that hard a guess. ;P

Eiffel cause it's really tall? O.o lol.
you should lower it and put some awesome 15" wheels on it Nao Yuuki then it can be awesome AND practical!! lol.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:I drive a Suzuki Wagon R. Yeah, yeah it's a small, Japanese box car, but living in Japan, I don't have much of a choice. =P I've grown to love the small box cars you see around here. And holy shiznit do they come in some bizarre colors. o_O Luckily, I got my car with the nicest shade of blue! <333

Eiffel cause it's really tall? O.o lol.
you should lower it and put some awesome 15" wheels on it Nao Yuuki then it can be awesome AND practical!! lol.
Maybe coz Dash is from France? xDD
But don't Japan has those bumps in the road? If you lower it, won't you make it hard to drive around? O_o

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:25 pm

depression76 wrote:Maybe coz Dash is from France? xDD
But don't Japan has those bumps in the road? If you lower it, won't you make it hard to drive around? O_o

i heard japanese roads are really smooth :O australian roads are terrible lol xD

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:32 am

Sergay Tate wrote:

i heard japanese roads are really smooth :O australian roads are terrible lol xD

Smooth roads, but skinny as hell! D: And no, I'm not from France. XD

I named 'er Eiffel because of that Eiffel 65 song. XD

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:26 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

Smooth roads, but skinny as hell! D: And no, I'm not from France. XD

I named 'er Eiffel because of that Eiffel 65 song. XD

lololol nice!!!
i envy people who get to drive on japanese roads. that's why they can have their cars so low without breaking their spines lol.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WorthyDrummer on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:22 am

And lol, Sergay, you live in the city of Brissy yeah? Try driving Aust country roads =p They are damn bad lol

I drive a 1998 Toyota Corolla. It's a green-blue-y colour. My girlfriend drives exact the same model, two years younger and is blue. It's trippy.

WorthyDrummer
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 197
Armitage GUTS!!! : 76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:26 am

Stix wrote:And lol, Sergay, you live in the city of Brissy yeah? Try driving Aust country roads =p They are damn bad lol

I drive a 1998 Toyota Corolla. It's a green-blue-y colour. My girlfriend drives exact the same model, two years younger and is blue. It's trippy.

i do drive on the country roads... in my current car too... it's rather hellish lol. driving all the roads after the floods (my mum lives about 30kms north of Toowoomba) was insane!!

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:54 pm

I feel like the odd one for not being able to drive x3...
But that's only logical seeing my age x3

denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Currently, I drive a yellow 2003 Ford Focus.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:15 pm

;A; I DON'T DRIVE A CAR....

I do however ride a Peugeot Vivacity moped o3o

I don't have any decent pictures...but its bright red....and dear god It needs a new paintjob...being third-hand it's seen it's fair share of scrapes and bangs >_>;;

GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2326
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:22 pm

My daddy's car ^^;;
It's an old dark-red volvo(I'm not sure about the model). It's gives me a hard time, whenever I want to park it >.>'

Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 82
Armitage GUTS!!! : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:06 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:;A; I DON'T DRIVE A CAR....

I do however ride a Peugeot Vivacity moped o3o

I don't have any decent pictures...but its bright red....and dear god It needs a new paintjob...being third-hand it's seen it's fair share of scrapes and bangs >_>;;

oh my. lol. if i was to get my motorbike license, i would ride a scooter with no shame what-so-ever. and i would ride it really fast everywhere xD haha. they can be so much fun Shiho Huit
and wtf, Peugeot make mopeds? O.o that's news to me! lol

Mai_Tokiha wrote:My daddy's car ^^;;
It's an old dark-red volvo(I'm not sure about the model). It's gives me a hard time, whenever I want to park it >.>'

good old volvos! they are big and sluggish with movements, but my god are they indestructible xD haha

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami on Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
@Kona: dayum!!! you drive that? i say that because... that car makes some fair amounts of power with a couple of engine mods lol. and it can drift quite well too xD

Oh yes. This engine? 21 years old and STILL runs like a dream. Fast? OH YES. I'm not too fond of drifting actually, but it's happened a few times without me wanting it to(ie: SHIT TIRES DAD REFUSED TO LET ME REPLACE >> ) But yeah. It's amazing cruising down the highway when there's no one else around. Just beautiful.

Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down