Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

uhm... hi :P

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

uhm... hi :P

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Hello, dear forum-members :)

Let me introduce myself (and in advance, sorry if my english sounds a bit wacky XD).

I'm Narsilia - 26 years old and from Austria. I live in a small village, surrounded by mountains - the perfect place for skiing Wink but otherwise, it's kinda dead the rest of the year ^^;

My hobbies are: Mythology (especially norse), Shamanism and Witchcraft, skiing, snowboarding, horse riding, gun-shooting, archery, playing guitar and didgeridoo and of course, drawing. Also, yup - I love music. Dearly. It's nearly like some kind of therapy and a nice way to escape into different worlds... aaah well. Genres? Metal (Symphonic, Death, Black, Viking, Doom, Heavy, Pagan), Neofolk, Medieval (especially spanish pieces, but also like dutch music every now and then...), then again stuff like Raised by Swans, Tori Amos... god, the list is long Razz

Kinda stumbled over Mai HimE because a friend of mine recommended it. We sat in his flat, playing with the cats and watching Ruroni Kenshin (OVA), as he suddenly mentioned "Well, you like Yuri and Mechas, right? Try this!" and... yeah XD Addiction was born. I loved the depth of each character, the sadness at the end and the humorous spirit in between. And not to forget, Natsuki- and Nao crack. Just not together Wink Shizuru would be mad.

Whew... Anyway, Number 3 of the tattooed Valkyries Wink Come on, let's find the other 9!

It also brought me the idea to draw myself as a VAlkyrie/HimE. Wuzza! Let's see how it turns out... *snorts*

UP TO WALHALLA!

And yeah... wish you all a nice day :D

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: uhm... hi :P

Post by depression76 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Oh wow-- a fellow norse myth fan! Hi! xDD
Welcome to the forum, you're gonna love it here~!!

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 pm

XD "You into Yuri and Mechas, right? Try this!" Oh that's priceless, I'll use that as a sales pitch from now on. Shizuru Fujino

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse Forum, Narsilia! My name is Luu, I believe we've already met. ^_~ We're a fun and very naughty group~ Enjoy your stay with us! If you have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to say something!

Have a Shizuru...

Shizuru Kaichou

It's on me. booze

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:04 pm

sales pitch? Feel free to use it :D bet it works! Nobody wants to hear "Deep characters and fascinating story-twists! It's always about b**bs and machines XDDD" ... derp Razz

Thanks :) when I have a question, I'll come back to the offer. And... yay :3

Will enjoy it with care Wink you'll never know about the effects of a Shizuru or the side-effects of the morning after <3

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Narsilia wrote:sales pitch? Feel free to use it :D bet it works! Nobody wants to hear "Deep characters and fascinating story-twists! It's always about b**bs and machines XDDD" ... derp Razz

Will enjoy it with care Wink you'll never know about the effects of a Shizuru or the side-effects of the morning after <3

XD Holy crap, you hit the Jason machete on the head! That's exactly how I present the series to others in person! Boobs are machines is all Otaku wanna hear. XD ~herpaderp~ datgodess

Awesome! You'll be awesome, Narssy. :) Btw, you should get yourself an avatar and signature sometime! You're....naked. o_o

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:sales pitch? Feel free to use it :D bet it works! Nobody wants to hear "Deep characters and fascinating story-twists! It's always about b**bs and machines XDDD" ... derp Razz

XD Holy crap, you hit the Jason machete on the head! That's exactly how I present the series to others in person! Boobs are machines is all Otaku wanna hear. XD ~herpaderp~ datgodess

Awesome! You'll be awesome, Narssy. :) Btw, you should get yourself an avatar and signature sometime! You're....naked. o_o

aww sorry D: Just know it from own experience. Happened to me when I tried convincing people to watch Utena. If I would have said "Hot girls", they would have watched it. But I guess the conversations about Nietzsche, Freud and Hesse killed their brains already before the first episode D: Badoong!

Oh right! Working on it right now :3

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Narsilia wrote:aww sorry D: Just know it from own experience. Happened to me when I tried convincing people to watch Utena. If I would have said "Hot girls", they would have watched it. But I guess the conversations about Nietzsche, Freud and Hesse killed their brains already before the first episode D: Badoong!

XDDD Convincing people to watch Utena without mentioning "Lesbians" is hard. Utena is a brilliant series everyone should be watching, it's one of the legends of anime. Maybe today's audience may enjoy it if they learned that their precious Puella Magi Madoka Magica was somewhat inspired by Utena.

By the way, the new DVD set is amazing. Utena looks like it could of been made today! <3 HIGH DEFINITION JURI!? Juri W0000T! BREAK OUT THE NYAN CAT!

poptart kat

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:aww sorry D: Just know it from own experience. Happened to me when I tried convincing people to watch Utena. If I would have said "Hot girls", they would have watched it. But I guess the conversations about Nietzsche, Freud and Hesse killed their brains already before the first episode D: Badoong!

XDDD Convincing people to watch Utena without mentioning "Lesbians" is hard. Utena is a brilliant series everyone should be watching, it's one of the legends of anime. Maybe today's audience may enjoy it if they learned that their precious Puella Magi Madoka Magica was somewhat inspired by Utena.

By the way, the new DVD set is amazing. Utena looks like it could of been made today! <3 HIGH DEFINITION JURI!? Juri W0000T! BREAK OUT THE NYAN CAT!

poptart kat

Utena in HD?

OMFGGGGGGGGGG *dies of nosebleeding-attack* ooh~ Juri... How I'd love to be in Shiori'S and ruka's Position at the same time... the more, the merrier ~

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Narsilia wrote:Mythology (especially norse), Shamanism and Witchcraft

:Ears perk up: Do you happen to be pagan? :cough: It'd be nice to have another on here other than me! x3

Narsilia wrote:And not to forget, Natsuki- and Nao crack. Just not together Wink Shizuru would be mad.

I am anti-NatNao so I like you more! xD

Narsilia wrote:Whew... Anyway, Number 3 of the tattooed Valkyries Wink Come on, let's find the other 9!

You got a tattoo a well!?! You, me, who's number 3!?! Where is yours!

Anyways. -ahem- In the excitement I forgot to introduce myself!

I'm THE MidnightPersona a.k.a. The Resident HaruKino Fanwhore also known as Raven Armitage!

I am the Meister/Grunt of the forum so if you need anything ask me or one of the columns!

If you wanna know anything about moi just ask, I'm a pretty open gal. ;D

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:40 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
Narsilia wrote:Mythology (especially norse), Shamanism and Witchcraft

:Ears perk up: Do you happen to be pagan? :cough: It'd be nice to have another on here other than me! x3

Narsilia wrote:And not to forget, Natsuki- and Nao crack. Just not together Wink Shizuru would be mad.

I am anti-NatNao so I like you more! xD

Narsilia wrote:Whew... Anyway, Number 3 of the tattooed Valkyries Wink Come on, let's find the other 9!

You got a tattoo a well!?! You, me, who's number 3!?! Where is yours!

Anyways. -ahem- In the excitement I forgot to introduce myself!

I'm THE MidnightPersona a.k.a. The Resident HaruKino Fanwhore also known as Raven Armitage!

I am the Meister/Grunt of the forum so if you need anything ask me or one of the columns!

If you wanna know anything about moi just ask, I'm a pretty open gal. ;D

Hi :)

Actually, yes. Involved into the pagan roots :) It's nice to meet you, sister :D

So, YOU are the other tattoo-Valkyrie? Cool! Mine is on the same spot as Natsuki's sign :3 and the other one... uhm, ShizNAt4EVER on Deviantart posted it not long ago :) seemed to be a random fan ^^

Nice to see someone with similar traits :D

HUG-Time <3

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Narsilia wrote:Actually, yes. Involved into the pagan roots :) It's nice to meet you, sister

You as well. :bows: I tend to prefer the Ancient Egyptian pantheon, preferably Anubis as my chosen god. Roman and Greek intrigue me as well. Blessed be~

Narsilia wrote:So, YOU are the other tattoo-Valkyrie? Cool! Mine is on the same spot as Natsuki's sign :3 and the other one... uhm, ShizNAt4EVER on Deviantart posted it not long ago :) seemed to be a random fan ^^

The tattoed girl Daddy Luu and I met at Otakon~.

Narsilia wrote:HUG-Time <3

:huggles;

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:55 pm

I'm a lot into norse and celtic. The Godess that appeared in my initiation's meditation was Skadi :) but I also like egyptian and greek pantheons ^^

aah ok o.o didn't know that (or did I? oi. My brain is like cheese, filled with holes XD) :) but that's really epic! As said, 9 more to go. And we will find them! HiME

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Hello

megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 562
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Hello,and welcome to the forum,of course. :3
Hope you are here for the long term. :)

Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Hello, Narsilia! Welcome! Enjoy your stay with us. <3

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:54 am

Heya ppl :) thanks for the nice welcome ^___^

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 am

Hi Narsilia :) welcome to the forum! give a cookie XD! Enjoy your stay here :D!!

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 986
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:27 am

welcome to the forum!!! have lots of fun here, everyone is awesome (as you've already seen by the looks lol). i figured i'd drop by and say hi, considering we've already begun a discussion on FnF movies haha.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!! btw, your list of hobbies is awesome. i envy the skiing especially lol.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:32 am

Sergay Tate wrote:welcome to the forum!!! have lots of fun here, everyone is awesome (as you've already seen by the looks lol). i figured i'd drop by and say hi, considering we've already begun a discussion on FnF movies haha.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!! btw, your list of hobbies is awesome. i envy the skiing especially lol.

Hey, hey :D thank you ^__^ Skiing is also fun when it's extended to Skijöring. Really fun thing to do x3 either way, get pulled by a horse or a Jeep. Jihawww!

and@Lena: Hi ^^ awww Cookie :D thanks a bunch!

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:38 am

You totally sound like someone I know and your drawings look familiar, too... O__o And all those interests... I am totally confused now o_o

...anyway: Welcome to the forum!

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:05 am

Kino karutta-chan wrote:You totally sound like someone I know and your drawings look familiar, too... O__o And all those interests... I am totally confused now o_o

...anyway: Welcome to the forum!

:shock: no way. YOU??

XDDDD HEEEEY! God, long time no see! Mikoto Minagi

Weird how we always bump into eeach other after such a long time, how are you doing? =D

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 am

So you are Lagu-sama after all! And I thought I am paranoid XD

Yepp, long time no see :S You always disappear ;P I am fine, and you?? :3 You seem happier to me ö.ö

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:24 am

Yeesh :D time to hug ol' buddy :D *huuuuuguuuu*

Mh... yeah. I know, it's a nasty habit of me. But it's always same motive, once I'm totally depressed and down, I dig a hole and bury myself =_=; talking to others about it is still something I can't do properly.

Let's make it short, I finally got over an awful crisis and I'm so full with energy and willpower that it's going to burst X'D At the moment I really fell all happy and satisfied with myself again <3 and it's good to see you again too =)

Sorry that I'm more of a ghost than a human ^^;

Valkyria Lightning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:29 am

Hugssss X) *huggles you back* <3

Oh, I totally got where you are coming from, some break from stuff and stuff is always good to get yourself together again or something ö.ö

I am really happy for you (: It's good to read :3

Atleast we stumble over each other again and again :'D

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content