Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Hohoemu wrote:My first contact with Mai HiME was quite strange. I was listening to something which had absolutely nothing to do with it, but just at the beginning and at the end I could hear a different music which sounded quite good. So I asked a friend who were likely to know what it was wether she could find out that particular piece. And so did she! She sent me a Mai HiME AMV (the music was Mezame), and I thought "oh it looks good, let's watch it!".

Amazing, what we can come to by AMVs...

Mezame is one of the best entries from the soundtrack. :) Nobody discovers anime series directly anymore, a lot of the stories involve some kind of accident. XD I'm glad for this~

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hohoemu wrote:My first contact with Mai HiME was quite strange. I was listening to something which had absolutely nothing to do with it, but just at the beginning and at the end I could hear a different music which sounded quite good. So I asked a friend who were likely to know what it was wether she could find out that particular piece. And so did she! She sent me a Mai HiME AMV (the music was Mezame), and I thought "oh it looks good, let's watch it!".

Amazing, what we can come to by AMVs...

Mezame is one of the best entries from the soundtrack. :) Nobody discovers anime series directly anymore, a lot of the stories involve some kind of accident. XD I'm glad for this~
Guilty as charged, my story was an accident. A pretty funny one too, I must say XD

All the credit of me becoming a Mai-HiME fan goes to a smutty fanart of Natsuki and Shizuru LOOOOOOOOOOOL Natsuki Kruger2 I saw its tag "Mai-HiME" and I was all "What the hell is Mai-HiME?", and I was bored as hell so I decided to check it out and at the first episode, it was eye sex at first sight :D

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:55 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Guilty as charged, my story was an accident. A pretty funny one too, I must say XD

All the credit of me becoming a Mai-HiME fan goes to a smutty fanart of Natsuki and Shizuru LOOOOOOOOOOOL Natsuki Kruger2 I saw its tag "Mai-HiME" and I was all "What the hell is Mai-HiME?", and I was bored as hell so I decided to check it out and at the first episode, it was eye sex at first sight :D

Though you could say you bust your cherry with the discovery of ShizuNatsu~

ShizNat2 : We have that way with fans~

Much to Wolvy's dismay *o*/

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:13 pm

My eyes lost their v-cards a long time ago : P

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by IlliterateKoi on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:02 pm

I just sort of...stumbled across Mai HiME while searching for Kannazuki no Miko episodes back in 2006 (I remember because I was meant to be studying for my exams Razz) ...I'm not even sure how it happened to be honest...I guess I just saw something interesting and clicked it XD

I distinctly remember watching the first episode and immediately taking a liking to Natsuki though, being the badass she was. After watching the first episode I abandoned my intention of re-watching KnM and instead tracked down all the HiME episodes...fell in love with Shizuru...and have been fangirling ever since XD

I watched Otome shortly after I'd finished HiME as far as I can remember, but I didn't really take to it in the same way. I'm not sure why but I just didn't find the story as interesting, and I preferred the characters as they were in the HiME-verse...I only really liked Zhang out of the lot of them sweatdrop

I eventually re-watched Otome and I now like it a lot more than I used to, but HiME is still my favourite of the two :3

Several years later and I still watch both series on a fairly regular basis XD

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:I just sort of...stumbled across Mai HiME while searching for Kannazuki no Miko episodes back in 2006 (I remember because I was meant to be studying for my exams Razz) ...I'm not even sure how it happened to be honest...I guess I just saw something interesting and clicked it XD

I distinctly remember watching the first episode and immediately taking a liking to Natsuki though, being the badass she was. After watching the first episode I abandoned my intention of re-watching KnM and instead tracked down all the HiME episodes...fell in love with Shizuru...and have been fangirling ever since XD

I watched Otome shortly after I'd finished HiME as far as I can remember, but I didn't really take to it in the same way. I'm not sure why but I just didn't find the story as interesting, and I preferred the characters as they were in the HiME-verse...I only really liked Zhang out of the lot of them sweatdrop

I eventually re-watched Otome and I now like it a lot more than I used to, but HiME is still my favourite of the two :3

Several years later and I still watch both series on a fairly regular basis XD

XD Mai-HiME/Otome will always have appeal. They're both a good length, all the characters are memorable...even the bad ones, and it's a landmark series in my eyes. If people back in the internet-less age can discuss the Original Star Wars trilogy endlessly, Mai-HiME/Otome chatter can go on for eternity.

I'm the opposite of you in the falling in love department, Kaichou-Koi. Natsuki wasn't just a badass, she was damn beautiful. >:3 Had Kagura never existed, Natsuki would of been my main attraction. Although for ShizNat love, I'd have to settle for Hetero Manga Kuga. Fair enough if that were the case. :3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:49 am

I was down at the library in my "little ghost town" as most people I know call it, and I found the english My HiME dvds so I got the whole set out except #2 cause it wasnt there (I actually had to put a request in for that one) and so I brought it home. I wasnt actually all that interested in it untill Natsuki started the fight with Mikoto. Then I was hooked, I mean come on in those leathers while fighting I swear I was almost drooling (which was bad cause I was in the lounge room watching it at tea time with mom and dad. Then later on after disk 4 I sort of put ShizNat together on my own. and was later proven "sorta" right on disk 6 and 7. I even liked Shizuru's english voice.

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 139
Bubuzuke points : 171
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Over the RAINBOW, dancing with the dark pixies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:18 am

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:I was down at the library in my "little ghost town" as most people I know call it, and I found the english My HiME dvds so I got the whole set out except #2 cause it wasnt there (I actually had to put a request in for that one) and so I brought it home. I wasnt actually all that interested in it untill Natsuki started the fight with Mikoto. Then I was hooked, I mean come on in those leathers while fighting I swear I was almost drooling (which was bad cause I was in the lounge room watching it at tea time with mom and dad. Then later on after disk 4 I sort of put ShizNat together on my own. and was later proven "sorta" right on disk 6 and 7. I even liked Shizuru's english voice.

You live in one of those fly-over states, Windy? XD Anyway, i's no surprised you were hooked from that first episode. Natsuki's fight with Mikoto was a great way to kick off the Mai-HiME series. ShizNat I put together on my own too, I had a feeling it was going to turn into something Kannazuki no Miko-ish at the time. It ended up being so much better than that. My first viewing of Mai-HiME will always be the most special, ShizNat gave me so many FEELS. >w<

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:I was down at the library in my "little ghost town" as most people I know call it, and I found the english My HiME dvds so I got the whole set out except #2 cause it wasnt there (I actually had to put a request in for that one) and so I brought it home. I wasnt actually all that interested in it untill Natsuki started the fight with Mikoto. Then I was hooked, I mean come on in those leathers while fighting I swear I was almost drooling (which was bad cause I was in the lounge room watching it at tea time with mom and dad. Then later on after disk 4 I sort of put ShizNat together on my own. and was later proven "sorta" right on disk 6 and 7. I even liked Shizuru's english voice.
Good story! I was hooked immediately when I saw the very first frame of episode 1 Natsuki Kruger2 And when Natsuki first came on screen, I was all "Wow dem leathers o.o <3" along with her perfect ass >:3 And for ShizNat, I knew they were an item, because my start of Mai-HiME started with a smutty ShizNat picture Natsuki Kruger2 But I was still pretty eager for the lesbianism in HiME XD I was egging Shizuru on when she was about to kiss Natsuki, which was a first time for me to do HAHAHAHA But Shizuru's English voice? Umad? giggity

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Im not mad, I think it's cute. Dance and I live in George Town, Tasmania.

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 139
Bubuzuke points : 171
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Over the RAINBOW, dancing with the dark pixies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:07 am

Nymphetamine wrote:But I was still pretty eager for the lesbianism in HiME XD I was egging Shizuru on when she was about to kiss Natsuki, which was a first time for me to do HAHAHAHA But Shizuru's English voice? Umad? giggity

You were eagerly hyped over the potential lesbianism in Mai-HiME, yet you didn't respond to the more blatant lesbianism in Mai-Otome?! What's wrong with you!? Natsuki Kuga

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:31 am

Before I watched Mai-HiME I hadn't seen Kannazuki no Miko, I'm only up to episode 9 of that now. sweatdrop The only anime I had seen (almost) every episode (i missed the first few) of was Naruto. It was actually the only anime I had watched that had girl heroines. I mean I had seen: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Avatar the last airbender, Digimon and Pokemon. So putting ShizNat together for me was a surprise.The first fanfiction pairing I read though was NatNao it just didn't make sense to me, they were... different, and it didn't feel right to me... I've always had a good sense like that (with some of the guys my sister hooks up with I need to) let's see her latest was a drug addict, before that a murderer, before that the guy cheeted on her, and so on.

Outside that topic I have to say out of all the english dub voices I liked Shizuru's the best. Wink

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 139
Bubuzuke points : 171
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Over the RAINBOW, dancing with the dark pixies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:41 am

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:Outside that topic I have to say out of all the english dub voices I liked Shizuru's the best. Wink

Arika Yumemiya I liked Arika Yumemiya's the best. Melanie Risdon as Shizuru used to be horrible to me. I've grown to love her performance over the years. It's amazing how many websites ranted about her "Southern Belle" voice long before this forum existed, unaware that it's the most entertaining gimmick Shizuru has outside of negi use. MM embraces the unembraced. :'3 That is SO not a word.

NatNao? NatNao A pairing that shouldn't even happen unless heavy AU is inserted. It doesn't work within the context of the Mai-HiME anime series. Nao only cares about herself and mama. The rest of the world can go f*@$ itself for all she cares.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:But I was still pretty eager for the lesbianism in HiME XD I was egging Shizuru on when she was about to kiss Natsuki, which was a first time for me to do HAHAHAHA But Shizuru's English voice? Umad? giggity

You were eagerly hyped over the potential lesbianism in Mai-HiME, yet you didn't respond to the more blatant lesbianism in Mai-Otome?! What's wrong with you!? Natsuki Kuga
Can't egg on the lesbianism if it involves a character you greatly despise :3 I'm sorry Luu, but Otome just doesn't click to me Natsuki Kruger2 I had high hopes for the show after watching HiME, which can be a bad thing Rolling Eyes

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Can't egg on the lesbianism if it involves a character you greatly despise :3 I'm sorry Luu, but Otome just doesn't click to me Natsuki Kruger2 I had high hopes for the show after watching HiME, which can be a bad thing Rolling Eyes

:'3 Oh~ That's because you were expecting a direct sequel. How could you~ Now you will miss out on THIS being official canon:

Viola Gakuenchou

These too:

Zhang Gakuenchou

Viola tomoe2

How could you deny the loveliness of SHIZTOM. <33333

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:18 am

I knew Otome was a "spin-off". I was just expecting it to be equally as good. I didn't expect the old characters to be OUT of character o_O And the new characters... I'll shut up Natsuki Kruger2

But I still ship ShizNat!

Not NatNao

Not ShizTom

Just ShizNat Razz

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:38 am

Nymphetamine wrote:I knew Otome was a "spin-off". I was just expecting it to be equally as good. I didn't expect the old characters to be OUT of character o_O And the new characters... I'll shut up Natsuki Kruger2

But I still ship ShizNat!

Not NatNao

Not ShizTom

Just ShizNat Razz

It's not just equally good! It surpassed Mai-HiME by miles. *_* Of course your favorite "old" characters are no longer in-character. Shizuru Viola is a whole new character all together! But some things just never change, do they?





You have no excuse, Nymph. :'3


Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Urusai, Luu :'3

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Urusai, Luu :'3

:'3 Winning~

high five

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Kiros Razer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:52 pm

I was looking for yuri pairings and then
I noticed ShizNat pairings so I did some research
and thought the series sounded interesting and watched it.

Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 603
Bubuzuke points : 733
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 36
Location : The Spatula Kingdom

View user profile http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I was looking for yuri pairings and then
I noticed ShizNat pairings so I did some research
and thought the series sounded interesting and watched it.
Almost similar to my story Natsuki Kruger2 Always the pictures!

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Kiros Razer on Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:I was looking for yuri pairings and then
I noticed ShizNat pairings so I did some research
and thought the series sounded interesting and watched it.
Almost similar to my story Natsuki Kruger2 Always the pictures!
I did fan fiction for awhile but mainly Tsunade/Shizune pairings from Naruto.
I needed to find more girls to write about back then. XD

Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 603
Bubuzuke points : 733
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112
Join date : 2012-10-21
Age : 36
Location : The Spatula Kingdom

View user profile http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Tsunade x Shizune <3 My reason for watching Naruto.

I love ShizNat for luring new and curious fans into the fandom.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Tsunade x Shizune <3 My reason for watching Naruto.

I love ShizNat for luring new and curious fans into the fandom.

From Naruto I like InoSaku and KonaSaku, even TayuAnko. But I stopped watching Naruto a while ago and just pay attention to fanfiction. :)

Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 139
Bubuzuke points : 171
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Over the RAINBOW, dancing with the dark pixies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:From Naruto I like InoSaku and KonaSaku, even TayuAnko. But I stopped watching Naruto a while ago and just pay attention to fanfiction. :)

Smart of you, Windy. I can't sit through Naruto for the life of me. Unless Tsunade (or any of the females for that matter) get more than 5 minutes of screen time that doesn't involve a battle, I get bored quickly.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How and when did you first discover Mai HiME/Otome?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum