Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Sorry peeps! No story; info inside.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry peeps! No story; info inside.

Post by SpiralDasher on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:43 am

Well, I recently found out that posting any parts of a story you have online counts as publishing as people can read it for free and copy it to a word doc. or some such. As such, publishers are reluctant to publish things posted online. That's why I'm taking down the story everywhere but on fictionpress.com, because I might like to get BoS published one day when it's finished.

Only a couple more chapters will be posted on fictionpress.com, kinda of like a sneak preview, and then taken down when it's finished. If you want the rest, you'll have to buy the book. ;P

Thanks to all of those who read thus far. ^^

Last edited by SpiralDasher on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry peeps! No story; info inside.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 am

Not since the mere screenplay of Hook was I so enchanted by a pirate related story. The opening was fast pace, leaving more open for upcoming chapters. Following the character of Hero is going to be a fun thrill ride! Things are down for now, but I'll be rooting for her!

SpiralDasher wrote:I know this is probably odd place to find an original story posted, but I figured that the more places I posted it, the more feedback/constructive criticism I could get to help me improve both my writing and this story. (Ha, if people are even interested. XP (Thank you, Luu, for allowing me to post this here!)) If you have questions or comments on any chapter, feel free to post them here or PM me and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. ^^

I wish I could offer constructive criticism, but you do write nicely. I've seen this before you joined us. :) You're free to promote your stories and assist other up and coming authors like Raven (which you've been doing). :) You're very welcome btw, please keep us updated on this story! Also if it's possible, may you upload every (or your 'best of') Mai-fanfiction you've ever done? I'd like to read them with a new perspective.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 am

-

Last edited by SpiralDasher on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 am

SpiralDasher wrote:The only Hook I've ever seen was the one with Robin Williams. Good movie. XD But thank you for reading and for your feedback! And yes, Hero has quite the road ahead of her, but she's not alone, so I wouldn't worry too much about her. ^^

I'm surprised to learn you've read it before, but I have been trying to spread it around a bit, so I guess that means I'm succeeding. =P And I'd love to help people with their writing, if they want me too. I admit that I myself am still learning, but I want to become a published author as a hobby when I'm more settled down, so I'm making the effort to learn the grammatical aspects of the English language now.

As for posting Mai-Fandom stories here, sure! Any pairings in particular? I suspect Shiznat and maybe Midori/Youko, but did you want anything else? I'll try to spread the story postings apart so you're not bombarded with works.

^_~ That's the one! I love that movie to this day. Oh no! No lesbian character would be alone on their quest would they? Would defeat the purpose of liking other girls. ;3

so I'm making the effort to learn the grammatical aspects of the English language now.

Something many people don't do I'm afraid; but since you're willing to help others within the fanfiction community then small time authors can polish themselves. :) I know you'll be a success what whatever you set your heart and mind to, never rush and work hard.

Any pairing! We welcome all shippings; so don't hesitate to upload everything you can. When you're done; I'd most likely begin with your Midori/Youko stories. I'd like to be inspired by their relationship for upcoming projects. Arika Yumemiya

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:57 am

-

Last edited by SpiralDasher on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 am

SpiralDasher wrote:I believe I still have the VHS tape for that movie. I don't usually rewatch movies, but I've always been a Robin Williams fan. XD

Alright then. =) I'll upload a couple Midori/Youko fics and then some other pairings that don't get that much attention. Maybe I'll finally be able to continue my multi-chapter Midori/Youko fic after I finish my upcoming exam. If so, I'll post that one up as well. ^^

:) Excellent; I'm looking forward to it all. Good luck on your upcoming exams, Dash!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top