Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

Post by GoldenSun13 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 pm

It's all about the BANGS!

I was watching Episode 4 of To Aru Kagaku Railgun when this random woman Shizuru started stripping! As Luu said:
If only Shizuru were so daring in public. O_O

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

View user profile http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 pm

XD OH NOES, not only did you provide the Shizuru look-a-like, you ended the post with GOO GOO GAA GAA GOO GOO Viola. x_x

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya on Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:44 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:It's all about the BANGS!

I was watching Episode 4 of To Aru Kagaku Railgun when this random woman Shizuru started stripping!

Gahh!! That's what I thought too and who also reminded me of Shizuru in the series To Aru Kagaku Railgun is:

the second picture amazes me even more ;-) ShizNat2 *cough*

Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

View user profile http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 am

Shizuru Fujino and Fujino Asagami from Kara no kyokai

^_____^ Interesting.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:15 pm

bump
Crayon wrote:Tsurugi Minko of Hanasaku Iroha reminds me of Natsuki (and it's not just the looks either).

I just noticed that Mii-chan reminds me of Kana-chan from Candy Boy ö.ö

Still have to finish Hanasaku Iroha ._.

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I just noticed that Mii-chan reminds me of Kana-chan from Candy Boy ö.ö

If you ask me, Kanade looks more like Natsuki with her hair made like that.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:01 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:
Kino karutta-chan wrote:I just noticed that Mii-chan reminds me of Kana-chan from Candy Boy ö.ö

nee~ Kana-chan, Kana-chan <3 (yeah, she kinda reminds me a of Natsuki, don't ask *.* also, NAtsuki should try and get a hairstyle like this. It's so sweet... )

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Narsilia wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:

nee~ Kana-chan, Kana-chan <3 (yeah, she kinda reminds me a of Natsuki, don't ask *.* also, NAtsuki should try and get a hairstyle like this. It's so sweet... )
She certainly does act like Natsuki, to an extent. And Yukino does remind me a LITTLE bit of Shizuru in both appearance and personality. At the same time, she's like Aoi too.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:38 am

I tried to post a really long message of character's that look like each other, with pictures, but was having trouble getting the images there, so I had to post it as a bunch of links, and in the middle of that, the browser just completely dissapeared. So, I'm just gonna say the names, because I don't want to throw my computer out the window..... And I just realized that I lost all the text too...So I have to re-type all that.... *really angrily picks up computer and raises it over my head toward the window* *gets a sudden text from Moon*.....*sighs and puts the computer down to answer the text message*..... That actually happened... XP

I'm glad somebody also made the Natsuki-Wapourif connection! =]

Shizuru from Mai-Hime/Otome/etc. and Shizuru from Yuu Yuu Hakasho.

Duran from Mai-Hime and the Command Wolf from Zoids.

Haruka from Mai/Hime/Otome/etc. and Ensho from Koihime Musou.

Hayate Kurogane from HayateXBlade and Rin-Rin/Chouhi from Koihime Musou.

I'm way too tired, and my brain is way too fried to remember/type anything else. =P

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:50 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:I'm glad somebody also made the Natsuki-Wapourif connection! =]

I just had to! :) Wapourif is probablu the only guy I would consider doing it with. ;p He still has his female body in tact during the early timeline of the series.

Great comparisons btw! Nice to see another fan of Koihime Musou here! Mikoto Minagi

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja on Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:I'm glad somebody also made the Natsuki-Wapourif connection! =]

I just had to! :) Wapourif is probablu the only guy I would consider doing it with. ;p He still has his female body in tact during the early timeline of the series.

Great comparisons btw! Nice to see another fan of Koihime Musou here! Mikoto Minagi

I don't blame you! I agree! (Wapourif is also the only guy I'd consider doing it with) XD

Thanks! =] Yeah, Koihime Musou rocks! I just finished Shin Koihime Musou Otome Tairan. It's a really awesome season. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:41 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:I don't blame you! I agree! (Wapourif is also the only guy I'd consider doing it with) XD

Thanks! =] Yeah, Koihime Musou rocks! I just finished Shin Koihime Musou Otome Tairan. It's a really awesome season. =]

XD Thatta girl! Oh Ninja-chan, your taste in anime/manga is just too awesome.

:) I agree! I've been catching up on the newer episodes from time to time! I'd rather just watch Koihime on ANYTHING but Crunchyroll sometimes. >_>

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:I don't blame you! I agree! (Wapourif is also the only guy I'd consider doing it with) XD

XD Thatta girl! Oh Ninja-chan, your taste in anime/manga is just too awesome.

:) I agree! I've been catching up on the newer episodes from time to time! I'd rather just watch Koihime on ANYTHING but Crunchyroll sometimes. >_>

Right back at'cha! =]

Is crunchyroll not good? =/ I watch Koihime Musou on Anime On Demand, but I usually go to GoGoanime.com to watch anime. I just checked GoGoAnime, and it has Koihime Musou Otome Tairan on it. (In case you want to watch it there instead.) =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:57 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Is crunchyroll not good? =/ I watch Koihime Musou on Anime On Demand, but I usually go to GoGoanime.com to watch anime. I just checked GoGoAnime, and it has Koihime Musou Otome Tairan on it. (In case you want to watch it there instead.) =]

Honestly, no. ;_; I mean it's okay if you can remove the ads, but I just don't enjoy watching anime on my computer screen. I have this thing about watching anime on TV/DVD. XD Weird?

:) That sounds tempting! Send me the links via PM, please?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja on Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:Is crunchyroll not good? =/ I watch Koihime Musou on Anime On Demand, but I usually go to GoGoanime.com to watch anime. I just checked GoGoAnime, and it has Koihime Musou Otome Tairan on it. (In case you want to watch it there instead.) =]

Honestly, no. ;_; I mean it's okay if you can remove the ads, but I just don't enjoy watching anime on my computer screen. I have this thing about watching anime on TV/DVD. XD Weird?

:) That sounds tempting! Send me the links via PM, please?

Not at all. I agree. It's a different experience (if that makes any sense). =]

Sure. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:59 am

Something which I've noticed recently is...

Yukari Yakumo: Touhou: Balance

+

Shizuru Fujino/Viola: Mai Series – Seduction/Control

=

Beato-Beatrice: Umineko – Conquer

Adding them together in this instance shall morph both their personality, balance (good/evil/neutral), along with their appearance. Beatrice has both Shizuru's evil side whilst having Yukari's balance for taking either side, and not to mention, hold both their "graceful" sides.

~~~

Tomoe Marguerite: Mai Series – Misunderstood/Insanity

+

Shiki Eiki, the Yama of Xanadu: Touhou – Extreme Balance/Hinted Sadism

=

Eva-Beatrice: Umineko – Utter Evil/Domination

~~~

Shizuru Fujino/Viola: Mai Series – Violent Determination/Domination/Natsuki Complex

+

Nanoha Takamachi: Nanoha – Childish Affection/Love/...Fate Complex?

=

Flandre Scarlet: Touhou – Obsessive Insanity/Hinted Sister Complex

502 Bad Gateway and image-code errors my arse.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Anyone mention Selnia Iori from Ladies vs Butlers yet? XD Very striking resemblance to the ever-smexy Rosalie Claidel~

---

Also...this just in from Narsilia (that crazy Austrian chick):

Fang from Final Fantasy XIII and Juliet Nao Zhang's funny hairstyle from episode 23 of Mai-Otome?! OHMAHGAWD!!!! kawaiidesuplz

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

The Look-Alikes Thread!

Post by SpiralDasher on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 pm

If Luu doesn't find the previous board like this one, I'll change this into a more introductory thread. Anyway~

Does this girl look familiar? If you thought anything similar to, "She looks like Shizuru!" we had the same thought process. Yep, if you change her hair color to light brown, I bet you she'd be a shoe-in for Shizuru. She's even a student council president. XD

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:If Luu doesn't find the previous board like this one, I'll change this into a more introductory thread. Anyway~

Does this girl look familiar? If you thought anything similar to, "She looks like Shizuru!" we had the same thought process. Yep, if you change her hair color to light brown, I bet you she'd be a shoe-in for Shizuru. She's even a student council president. XD

Already done, Dashy. ^_~

o.o She's drinking tea too! What series is she from? Shizuru Kaichou

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:If Luu doesn't find the previous board like this one, I'll change this into a more introductory thread. Anyway~

Already done, Dashy. ^_~

o.o She's drinking tea too! What series is she from? Shizuru Kaichou

Series: Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!

It's one of those "five girls become friends during their school lives" anime. Taka-chan up there isn't one of the five girls, but she is a very important side character (and has much more screen time and character development than Shizuru). -whistles-

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:13 pm

*spits tea* More screen time and character development thank the Kaichou!? Jeez, this series actually took the time to focus on this student council president. Shizuru was a very important character too! She was a HiME for Christ's sake!

;_; Shame on you, Sunrise.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:58 am

XD I couldn't go to sleep without plugging this next comparison. You see, me and Narseh were watching Pokemon Black and White (?) earlier and noticed this one female trainer who resembled...well...

Georgia aka Langley from Pokemon and Juliet Nao Zhang

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 am

Nao is not amused bro xp

Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 am

It's the hat...and the hair, isn't it?

Zhang rocks the hat better imo Zhang

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaAlice on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Guess what!

John Smith

Penguin from Batman

Of course Batman isn't Anime/manga... but this... Cannot be unseen! :D

UchihaAlice
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 63
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

View user profile http://yuri-world-ruler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top