Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Do you have a type?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by ookamidesu on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 pm

So I stepped back and took that quiz thing that Deppy posted on the first page... this is what i got:

this is you, you are 50% you
You are a you and me. You enjoy spending time with him/her. You just want to be with them, helping them and holding them. You want to love and have hope, you want a bf/gf, no matter what it costs. You need a friend.
What type of girlfriend/boyfriend are you?

Lol, this makes it look like I have no friends. I wonder where the other 50% me went. I should ask her to be my friend. xD

_________________


Siggy made by depression76
avatar
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:45 pm

ookamidesu wrote:So I stepped back and took that quiz thing that Deppy posted on the first page... this is what i got:

this is you, you are 50% you
You are a you and me. You enjoy spending time with him/her. You just want to be with them, helping them and holding them. You want to love and have hope, you want a bf/gf, no matter what it costs. You need a friend.
What type of girlfriend/boyfriend are you?

Lol, this makes it look like I have no friends. I wonder where the other 50% me went. I should ask her to be my friend. xD

Or girlfriend. Wink

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by fortunelestion on Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Quiz result :
this is you, you are 57% you:

You are the kind of person who longs for a relationship. You want someone who will stand by you through the storms and hard times. Being with them is more important than running away from them. You will hold them through to the very end and that is a true relationship, keep on being you, it will pay off in the end!

I like older woman, who loves me the way I am, and faithful. Her personality is what matters for me. I prefer who has motherly figure.
I don't have any requirement for her physical
 Akarin 
avatar
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Natsukichan1 on Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:11 am

I did the quiz XD

this is you, you are 77% you

You are loving! you love to love and just want to be woth him/her! You enjoy evening dinners at your house while watching a movie. You also enjoy spending quality time with him/her, maybe at the movies or maybe just doing what him/her wants to do.

I do like older woman, but still in my age range I think. They need to be caring and open, but they have to be themselfes. I hate persons who aren't themselfes on dates or anything.
No requirement regarding physical, because I choose not from the outside, but the inside.
avatar
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 17
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:38 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:
I do like older woman, but still in my age range I think. They need to be caring and open, but they have to be themselfes. I hate persons who aren't themselfes on dates or anything.
No requirement regarding physical, because I choose not from the outside, but the inside.

In other words, you're open minded. Happy We should re-populate the Earth with your babies~

blush : I volunteer~

>:3 JUST BECAUSE HER NAME IS.... facepalm Never mind.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Natsukichan1 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:
I do like older woman, but still in my age range I think. They need to be caring and open, but they have to be themselfes. I hate persons who aren't themselfes on dates or anything.
No requirement regarding physical, because I choose not from the outside, but the inside.

In other words, you're open minded. Happy We should re-populate the Earth with your babies~

blush : I volunteer~

>:3 JUST BECAUSE HER NAME IS.... facepalm Never mind.

XD..... Well, yes XD I do love open minded woman too and I am too, I... think? I'm just shy.

My babies? Oh no, why that? Happy

lol
avatar
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 17
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:35 am

Natsukichan1 wrote:
My babies? Oh no, why that? Happy

lol

frustrated Please, do not say anymore! The mere thought is melting my brainnnnnnnnnnnnn.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Natsukichan1 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:
My babies? Oh no, why that? Happy

lol

frustrated Please, do not say anymore! The mere thought is melting my brainnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Okay. okay XD I'll stop giggity
avatar
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 17
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:17 am

Natsukichan1 wrote:
Okay. okay XD I'll stop giggity

>:3 ANYWAY...it's nice to know you have standards. Good ones, of course. Here's to finding somebody special for you, Nats! beer

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Natsukichan1 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:
Okay. okay XD I'll stop giggity

>:3 ANYWAY...it's nice to know you have standards. Good ones, of course. Here's to finding somebody special for you, Nats! beer

I kinda.... found someone who I like alredy.... it's not like I'm going to visit her on the 27th and confess to her nOOOOO
avatar
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 17
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:01 am

Natsukichan1 wrote:
I kinda.... found someone who I like alredy.... it's not like I'm going to visit her on the 27th and confess to her nOOOOO

omg Really? What's she like anyway? Spare me the physical attributes; just wanna know about her personality.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Natsukichan1 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:
I kinda.... found someone who I like alredy.... it's not like I'm going to visit her on the 27th and confess to her nOOOOO

omg Really? What's she like anyway? Spare me the physical attributes; just wanna know about her personality.

Well, she's very kind in a sense of people, she doesn't really care about physical things and gawd well she has some interests I share too, so her and me often talk and stuff, really cool because I normally don't talk that much. Secondly, I love the way she handles problems/issues. And she's kinda shy, but that's fine. She also is herself, she doesn't wear a mask around me, unlike other around me. And she treats me like an equal... Unlike all the other persons I know personally (like classmates, family)

God I'm talking too much >.<
avatar
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 17
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:
Well, she's very kind in a sense of people, she doesn't really care about physical things and gawd well she has some interests I share too, so her and me often talk and stuff, really cool because I normally don't talk that much. Secondly, I love the way she handles problems/issues. And she's kinda shy, but that's fine. She also is herself, she doesn't wear a mask around me, unlike other around me. And she treats me like an equal... Unlike all the other persons I know personally (like classmates, family)

God I'm talking too much >.<

swoon Yup, this is a case of being in love. Listen, as long as you're both comfortable around one another, everything will work out. Go get her, Nats~ Remember: CONFIDENCE.

Miss Maria : It is defined as:

Belief in oneself and one's powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Natsukichan1 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:30 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

swoon Yup, this is a case of being in love. Listen, as long as you're both comfortable around one another, everything will work out. Go get her, Nats~ Remember: CONFIDENCE.

Miss Maria : It is defined as:

Belief in oneself and one's powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance.

I'll remember^^ I'm kinda shy when I stand infront of people thou, but... I'll manage... somehow.
And oh, thank you so much. I think I can do it! Happy
avatar
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 17
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:47 am

Natsukichan1 wrote:
Belief in oneself and one's powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance.

I'll remember^^ I'm kinda shy when I stand infront of people thou, but... I'll manage... somehow.
And oh, thank you so much. I think I can do it! Happy [/quote]

You'll have to get over it during your love confession! Once she knows, you'll lose your shyness around her. It'll help tons if she loves you back. Shizuru Fujino

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Natsukichan1 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

You'll have to get over it during your love confession! Once she knows, you'll lose your shyness around her. It'll help tons if she loves you back. Shizuru Fujino

Of course swoon I'll remember that. But for now, I'll have to survive christmas without any issues.... Think
avatar
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 17
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Natsukichan1 wrote:
Of course swoon I'll remember that. But for now, I'll have to survive christmas without any issues.... Think

Akira Okuzaki Duh! Merry Christmas, btw!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Natsukichan1 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:32 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:
Of course swoon I'll remember that. But for now, I'll have to survive christmas without any issues.... Think

Akira Okuzaki Duh! Merry Christmas, btw!

It's alredy over for me buddy^^ But thanks^^
avatar
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 17
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Beneath this bridge, there dwells a troll...

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:18 am

My type?

Sorry, I'm rather bashful...:
laugh nonexistent!
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 661
Bubuzuke points : 767
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:16 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:My type?

Sorry, I'm rather bashful...:
laugh nonexistent!

laugh You'd think there was a Yukino for every Haruka out there...

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:laugh You'd think there was a Yukino for every Haruka out there...
That may be true, but isn't the whole charm of the HaruKino thing (in HiME at least) the fact that its... *ruefully gazes into the middle distance and sighs* ... unrequited? Sad
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 661
Bubuzuke points : 767
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:27 am

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:laugh You'd think there was a Yukino for every Haruka out there...
That may be true, but isn't the whole charm of the HaruKino thing (in HiME at least) the fact that its... *ruefully gazes into the middle distance and sighs* ... unrequited? Sad

Which is ironic, when you consider that things ended up, more or less, the same for Shizuru. At least Shizuru got what she wanted. But never mind that! HaruKino and ShizNat became canon in their distant sequel series, so I'm good. :3


_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Which is ironic, when you consider that things ended up, more or less, the same for Shizuru. At least Shizuru got what she wanted. But never mind that! HaruKino and ShizNat became canon in their distant sequel series, so I'm good. :3

Yeah, HiME!HaruKino was pretty much doomed from the off by Haruka's ultra-conventional refusal to even countenance any sort of homosexuality. One of the finest things about the series is how subtly some of the interplay between HaruKino & ShizNat are depicted. One more reason why I adore these shows! Happy
avatar
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 661
Bubuzuke points : 767
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78
Join date : 2013-04-27
Location : Lurking in a dark forest.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
Yeah, HiME!HaruKino was pretty much doomed from the off by Haruka's ultra-conventional refusal to even countenance any sort of homosexuality. One of the finest things about the series is how subtly some of the interplay between HaruKino & ShizNat are depicted. One more reason why I adore these shows! Happy

ShizNat and HaruKino were never in-your-face with their relationships, no matter how it was presented. In Mai-Otome, neither ShizNat nor HaruKino ever displayed an on-screen kiss. They didn't have to. You can tell how passionate they are behind closed doors just by their actions, their interaction and how they look at one another. blush

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
avatar
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38748
Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you have a type?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum