Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Fanfic/Fanart Ideas

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fanfic/Fanart Ideas

Post by Chaglette on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 am

bump

I have an idea. Two actually. BUT I'M NOT SHARING!!!!! *-*

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Nagi wrote:bump

WHY NOT!? If they involve Sara and Haruka, you know I'd like minor details.

\^o^/ MINOR details.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nagi wrote:bump

WHY NOT!? If they involve Sara and Haruka, you know I'd like minor details.

\^o^/ MINOR details.

Haruka's in one of them >:3 if that's what you wanna know.

The other one is so cracked up, I believe I need to be VERY drunk or high to write this Natsuki Kruger2 and sadly, no. No Sara.

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:31 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:I've got a new idea that I think might work! A Mai-Hime/Otome version of NCIS, my favorite TV show! The personality of some of the Hime and Otome characters can easily match that of the characters of NCIS.

Starting with the main star of the show, Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. There's only ONE person who I think would fit Gibbs' personality, and that's of course our favorite Tsundere, Natsuki! Gibbs is a no-nonsense former Marine Sniper who is addicted to coffee, has a set of rules he tends to preach to his team, is blunt and to the point, is not exactly with the times when it comes to technology, and will stop at nothing to solve a case.

That's all I got for now, what do you think?

That sounds good to me - maybe have Midori (or Yohko) as Abbie?

Anyway, along those line, I have an alternate mashup to explore...

Three words: Full Otome Panic.

Natsuki as Sasuke, Nao as Kurt, and Midori playing our favorite hard-ass bottle fairy.

Shizuru plays Testarossa, natch; Reito can be Leonard.

BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 413
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 pm

BMeph wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:I've got a new idea that I think might work! A Mai-Hime/Otome version of NCIS, my favorite TV show! The personality of some of the Hime and Otome characters can easily match that of the characters of NCIS.

Starting with the main star of the show, Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs. There's only ONE person who I think would fit Gibbs' personality, and that's of course our favorite Tsundere, Natsuki! Gibbs is a no-nonsense former Marine Sniper who is addicted to coffee, has a set of rules he tends to preach to his team, is blunt and to the point, is not exactly with the times when it comes to technology, and will stop at nothing to solve a case.

Natsuki as Sasuke, Nao as Kurt, and Midori playing our favorite hard-ass bottle fairy.

Actually I was thinking Midori would be Abby.

OK, if Natsuki is Sosuke, Shizuru is Tessa, then who's Kaname?

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:59 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:
BMeph wrote:

Ooh, ooh! Better yet, have Shizuru as Abbie (she is the most popular character, at least that's what my informal water cooler poll says) and Haruka as the director (call it Leon-verse, vice Jenny...you know what I mean... Wink ). Either way, the interactions between Abbie and McGee/Gibbs counterparts will be off, but this way, some of it is preserved. Also, get Midori & Yohko as Ducky and Palmer, though likely not respectively.

SulliMike23 wrote:OK, if Natsuki is Sosuke, Shizuru is Tessa, then who's Kaname?

...shoot! I forgot about her! What-a-minute, I can do this! How's this dynamic grab you:

get Mai for Kaname, and Haruka as Gauron! giggity :twisted: :bounce:

BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 413
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 pm

BMeph wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:
BMeph wrote:

Ooh, ooh! Better yet, have Shizuru as Abbie (she is the most popular character, at least that's what my informal water cooler poll says) and Haruka as the director (call it Leon-verse, vice Jenny...you know what I mean... Wink ). Either way, the interactions between Abbie and McGee/Gibbs counterparts will be off, but this way, some of it is preserved. Also, get Midori & Yohko as Ducky and Palmer, though likely not respectively.

SulliMike23 wrote:OK, if Natsuki is Sosuke, Shizuru is Tessa, then who's Kaname?

...shoot! I forgot about her! What-a-minute, I can do this! How's this dynamic grab you:

get Mai for Kaname, and Haruka as Gauron! giggity :twisted: :bounce:
Actually I already have Shizuru as a Director Sheppard type character and Yohko is Ducky. As for Haruka, maybe I will have her be a Leon Vance type character.

Anywho, I've been thinking a lot and I've been wondering; which Mai Hime/Otome characters would be DC Comic superheroes? I already have a few in mind.

Natsuki-Batman/girl/woman: Need I say more?
Haruka-Green Lantern: She just has everything needed to be a Green Lantern.
Mai-Superman/girl: She pretty much has his personality down, if not for the whole fire element I think she'd be the perfect Supergirl. Unless someone thinks that someone else can be Supergirl?
Nao-Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman comes from an island that hates the world of man. Nao herself is a manhater, but she does have a soft side to her. So maybe, being Wonder Woman wouldn't be so bad.
Mikoto-Starfire: She certainly has Starfire's curiosity and perkiness. Except when she's mad of course.

Anyone else have any of these ideas?

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skarrow7 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 am

Just throwing this idea out there, in case anyone was thinking of doing something similar (it's a painting/sculpting idea)...

I have an old vinyl toy that's in the shape of a cat/dog that I never finished painting (it's one of those"decorate-it-yourself" blank toys... the model is "Trikky" from the company "Kid Robot"). Originally, I wanted to paint it into a husky but the face never looked right to me, so I left it alone.

But after joining the Mai Multiverse and wishing that I had some "Mai Hime" figures, I realized that I could paint the toy to look like Duran (or the kitten version of Kagutsuchi).

I'll probably have to buy some polymer clay to sculpt things like Kagutsuchi's wings (or Duran's guns), but I thought I'd share this idea with you all and see if any of you wanted to try something similar ^_^

skarrow7
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 9
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 am

I have had this idea for awhile just to lazy to do it, what would happen if Shizuru and her sisters Shizuma and Chikane and there girlfriends were to meet Natsuki for the first time cuz like Shiz brought her over or something / dont know really just allways wanted a thing with shizuru,shizuma and chikane ( dreamy eyes )

*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1160
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:22 pm

I just watched all of Sword Art Online and I just had a thought, since Natsuki, Nao, and possibly a few other Hime/Otome characters are gamers, why not add them into the storyline of SAO? They could use the names of their CHILDs or their GEMs if they're Otome characters as their SAO names.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:09 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:I just watched all of Sword Art Online and I just had a thought, since Natsuki, Nao, and possibly a few other Hime/Otome characters are gamers, why not add them into the storyline of SAO? They could use the names of their CHILDs or their GEMs if they're Otome characters as their SAO names.

Is Sword Art Online really that good? Without spoiling it, what can I expect from this popular series?

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:I just watched all of Sword Art Online and I just had a thought, since Natsuki, Nao, and possibly a few other Hime/Otome characters are gamers, why not add them into the storyline of SAO? They could use the names of their CHILDs or their GEMs if they're Otome characters as their SAO names.

Is Sword Art Online really that good? Without spoiling it, what can I expect from this popular series?
Some awesome action scenes, a good romance story, and characters you can come to like very easily.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Lately I had two ideas for a bit of a story. The first is something purely random, and would probably have me taking suggestions on what to do, but one thing that occurred to me was: a story where the cast of Mai Hime play Spin-the-Bottle. Who spins, and who kisses who? Probably would be dependent on suggestions from reviewers as to where they want the bottle to land.

The second idea I had revolves around a crack ship I have recently expressed interest in: Post-Carnival Fuka Academy is going on a three-day hike up the mountains, and the High Schoolers have been partnered with someone from Junior High, largely by random lottery. Due to this, Natsuki ends up being paired with Takumi. They are stranded in a cave by a sudden storm (was originally thinking a snowstorm, but not really relevant, as long as it is severe enough to get everyone in shelter) further up the highlighted path, and can only await rescue. What will happen?

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:41 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:Lately I had two ideas for a bit of a story. The first is something purely random, and would probably have me taking suggestions on what to do, but one thing that occurred to me was: a story where the cast of Mai Hime play Spin-the-Bottle. Who spins, and who kisses who? Probably would be dependent on suggestions from reviewers as to where they want the bottle to land.

The second idea I had revolves around a crack ship I have recently expressed interest in: Post-Carnival Fuka Academy is going on a three-day hike up the mountains, and the High Schoolers have been partnered with someone from Junior High, largely by random lottery. Due to this, Natsuki ends up being paired with Takumi. They are stranded in a cave by a sudden storm (was originally thinking a snowstorm, but not really relevant, as long as it is severe enough to get everyone in shelter) further up the highlighted path, and can only await rescue. What will happen?

The spin the bottle idea needs reader feedback to decide who gets kissed next~

The second idea is a NatTak shipping idea. It could work if it explores Takumi's feelings on Natsuki/ We've never really seen the two interact. Your concept does remind me a little of Mai-Otome's episode with Arika taking an injured/sick Erstin to a cave where it suddenly started raining.

I'd like to read both when you have them ready.  Happy Good luck!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 pm

Got the first chapter of the spin-the-bottle story in the fanfiction forum here, though I don't think I'm the greatest with kissing scenes. Could just be me though.

Also struggling to find something to start of my NatTak story with. I also had another idea I might try and work on in the near future (though this is a Legend of Korra fic idea) where I introduce a secondary Avatar who, while lacking an Avatar State, can bend all four elements along with their upgraded forms. The only solid thing I've been able to pin down is the antagonists for that story: a secret society of Bloodbenders that have existed since the Hundred Year War (have actually got their details on another part of this forum, just let me know if you want details on where to find it)

Sorry, I just felt really tempted to share that story idea despite it not being a Mai-series story. So many things I want to see if I can work on, but struggle to find what to write. Drives me mad sometimes. frustrated 

Otherwise, hopefully I'll be able to break this writer's block and get something written down for both story ideas.

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:29 pm

http://chichichichipndale.deviantart.com/art/TTHtA-Nagi-Route-Part-1-477636537 is the ultimate fanfic idea.

Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3