Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Fanfic/Fanart Ideas

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fanfic/Fanart Ideas

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) I'll take care of certain phrases and such, including spelling and word/sentence construction. You just do the best you can with the story. Remember, your posts here on the forum are quite coherent, so it's not like my beta job will be severely heavy. :) Best of luck to you, Narsi-chan~

Hehe... now now. Until now, I didn'T even know the meaning of coherent sweatdrop but now I do. Learned something new XD

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Narsilia wrote:Hehe... now now. Until now, I didn'T even know the meaning of coherent sweatdrop but now I do. Learned something new XD

x3 See? you learn something new everyday. You'll be fine, Narsi-chan. :) Can't wait to beta your first chapter.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I'm liking all the ideas that I've read so far. Wish I had actual time to be executing some of these. I will, however, offer beta services if needed.

And if anyone wants to bounce some ideas because they're stuck on something, I'd be more than happy to assist. I know I don't actually write much anymore, but I like to consider myself something of a veteran. XD

Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8908
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1349

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:22 pm

I was watching Yuru Yuri... and in the last episode i think it was... it featured Kyouko in this:

And I just totally imagined Natsuki wearing that, but looking so very indignant... like she was forced to. XD

You know... Natsuki's tomato impression. :3

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:26 pm

hm... I might do that XD looks hilarious :D

Valkyria Lightning

Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Narsilia wrote:hm... I might do that XD looks hilarious :D

YESH! I look forward to it... if you do it, :D

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 pm

:) Personally I'd alter it to fit a mayonnaise theme. But tomatoes are funny and it is a Mulan request, so go for it!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Lindenbaum - the Inter-Dimensional Rest Stop Diner. Episode 1: Raven from the Teen Titans stops in and chats with Natsuki about forgiveness.

megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 561
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:32 am

megarockman wrote:Lindenbaum - the Inter-Dimensional Rest Stop Diner. Episode 1: Raven from the Teen Titans stops in and chats with Natsuki about forgiveness.

Natsuki might be able to take an emo's advice seriously. :) Maybe.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:38 pm

Midori/Youko/Midori

Yeah you read right. Sugiura/Youko/Aswad.
Want to write, but need plotzzzzz. DX

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:00 am

SpiralDasher wrote:...

Midori/Youko/Midori

Yeah you read right. Sugiura/Youko/Aswad.
Want to write, but need plotzzzzz. DX

How about a "Aswad Day Off" type thing, post Mai-Otome. :3 Getting adjusted in Windbloom and actually exploring it, unlike before where they always wandered around incognito. Have them involved in like a festival thing where a bunch of hijinks occur, including a night on the town with Midori and her Professor Youko. <3

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:How about a "Aswad Day Off" type thing, post Mai-Otome. :3 Getting adjusted in Windbloom and actually exploring it, unlike before where they always wandered around incognito. Have them involved in like a festival thing where a bunch of hijinks occur, including a night on the town with Midori and her Professor Youko. <3

Lol, you can write that. XD I actually had a plot like that once, but it never took off. =/ And I meant mini-plots like events that happen within the story.

---

I've already got the overlining, main plot:
AU. Youko's been dating Midori for a month now and on their one-month anniversary, Midori invites Youko to a lunch date at the Lindem Baum(?) where she works. Youko arrives and sits at one of the tables and waits for Midori to get off work. Oddly enough, Midori seems to walk right by her without noticing her and has a grave stare on her face. Youko confronts Midori but Midori just stares at her weird before going, "Oh, so you're Youko..." and kisses her deeply; hers and Youko's first deep kiss of their relationship.
Midori pulls back just in time for... Midori to exit the resturant?! The Midori that just exits sees the confusion on Youko's face and explains that she has a younger identical twin sister, Aswad. So Youko kissed Aswad by accident, and Midori doesn't know it! Aswad seems to have feelings for Youko too?!

And that's basically the first chapter. The whole story would be Youko and Midori's relationship and Youko having to deal with a rough-from-the-wrong-side-of-the-street gang-member Aswad (and help sort through her derailed life) and her persistant prowling advances. So who will Youko end up with, the happy-go-lucky Midori who's kind and caring, or Aswad who's distant and rough after all the crap she's been through and done? <-- Main premise of the story.

I need stuffs for in between. XD

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:58 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:How about a "Aswad Day Off" type thing, post Mai-Otome. :3 Getting adjusted in Windbloom and actually exploring it, unlike before where they always wandered around incognito. Have them involved in like a festival thing where a bunch of hijinks occur, including a night on the town with Midori and her Professor Youko. <3

Lol, you can write that. XD I actually had a plot like that once, but it never took off. =/ And I meant mini-plots like events that happen within the story.

---

I've already got the overlining, main plot:
AU. Youko's been dating Midori for a month now and on their one-month anniversary, Midori invites Youko to a lunch date at the Lindem Baum(?) where she works. Youko arrives and sits at one of the tables and waits for Midori to get off work. Oddly enough, Midori seems to walk right by her without noticing her and has a grave stare on her face. Youko confronts Midori but Midori just stares at her weird before going, "Oh, so you're Youko..." and kisses her deeply; hers and Youko's first deep kiss of their relationship.
Midori pulls back just in time for... Midori to exit the resturant?! The Midori that just exits sees the confusion on Youko's face and explains that she has a younger identical twin sister, Aswad. So Youko kissed Aswad by accident, and Midori doesn't know it! Aswad seems to have feelings for Youko too?!

And that's basically the first chapter. The whole story would be Youko and Midori's relationship and Youko having to deal with a rough-from-the-wrong-side-of-the-street gang-member Aswad (and help sort through her derailed life) and her persistant prowling advances. So who will Youko end up with, the happy-go-lucky Midori who's kind and caring, or Aswad who's distant and rough after all the crap she's been through and done? <-- Main premise of the story.

I need stuffs for in between. XD

Ideas are the things that seem to never go away for me.

In between stuffs for Aswad and Youko could be things like Aswad finding herself getting medical attention from Youko due to getting in fights and whatnot. You said she was in a gang, which means it could be trouble for her any time, all the time. I can imagine all sorts of scenarios, but I'm not really sure how deep you want to get into it with Aswad. And Midori.
^-^;

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:26 pm

ookamidesu wrote:In between stuffs for Aswad and Youko could be things like Aswad finding herself getting medical attention from Youko due to getting in fights and whatnot. You said she was in a gang, which means it could be trouble for her any time, all the time. I can imagine all sorts of scenarios, but I'm not really sure how deep you want to get into it with Aswad. And Midori.
^-^;

That's... an extremely good idea! Thanks Ooka! =D
It'd be a love-triangle so I'd get deep in the relationship between all three of them.

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Has anyone ever thought of turning the Mai Hime/Otome characters into comic book superheroes like Green Lantern, Superman/woman, Spider-man/woman, The Flash, Daredevil, Wolverine, etc?

One person actually did a Mai Hime/Otome version of X-Men fanfic called "X-Hime", where Natsuki has Wolverine's claws and powers, Shizuru has Rogues powers, Chie has Gambit's powers, and Mikoto has Nightcrawler's powers. But I can't help but wonder which Mai Hime/Otome characters would make an excellent Green Lantern.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:50 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:Has anyone ever thought of turning the Mai Hime/Otome characters into comic book superheroes like Green Lantern, Superman/woman, Spider-man/woman, The Flash, Daredevil, Wolverine, etc?

One person actually did a Mai Hime/Otome version of X-Men fanfic called "X-Hime", where Natsuki has Wolverine's claws and powers, Shizuru has Rogues powers, Chie has Gambit's powers, and Mikoto has Nightcrawler's powers. But I can't help but wonder which Mai Hime/Otome characters would make an excellent Green Lantern.

I thought about that once, though my comic superhero knowledge is not very extensive.

What might be fun is maybe someone invented a machine that grants comic book superhero powers, and all the cast want to get in on the action but somehow all the names get mixed up, so they have someone else's wished-for powers.

-----

Separately, I am listening to a lot of Eminem, and I keep thinking about how to make HiME parodies out of his songs. I ask why.

megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 561
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 am

SulliMike23 wrote:Has anyone ever thought of turning the Mai Hime/Otome characters into comic book superheroes like Green Lantern, Superman/woman, Spider-man/woman, The Flash, Daredevil, Wolverine, etc?

Why does this suddenly make me think of Mai looking like or dressed like Jean Grey during her Phoenix days. hell I'm also suddenly thinking of Natsuki decked out looking like The Punisher

hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:20 am

hildebrant wrote:

Why does this suddenly make me think of Mai looking like or dressed like Jean Grey during her Phoenix days. hell I'm also suddenly thinking of Natsuki decked out looking like The Punisher
Good, I was hoping something like that would happen.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:
hildebrant wrote:

Good, I was hoping something like that would happen.

I've also found myself thinking of:
Yuuichi as Daredevil
Haruka as Powergirl
Mai as Firestar
Haruka as Black Canary

Thats all I got for now, tell me what you think

hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:46 am

I was thinking of doing a Mai-Otome fanfic, but using an OC as a main character. I got pieces and bits together, but not a full story.

mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:55 am

hildebrant wrote:I've also found myself thinking of:
Yuuichi as Daredevil
Haruka as Powergirl
Mai as Firestar
Haruka as Black Canary

Thats all I got for now, tell me what you think

Okay I had to eavesdrop as I read Power Girl and she happens to be one of my second favorite DC heroine next to Wonder Woman. Haruka as Karen Starr could easily work! I'd even vouch to have Haruka cut her short to match appearances. XD Although whenever I think of PG's appearance, I immediately think of Mai Tokiha. Note this old image from my collection:

Need I say more? haha! Either way it's a good idea as both Mai and Haruka have an impressive set of tits. ^_^ Mai as Firestar can work too! Haruka as Black Canary though? I guess Haruka's Shizuru rantings rivals the Canary Cry in terms of power. XD

mandygirl78 wrote:I was thinking of doing a Mai-Otome fanfic, but using an OC as a main character. I got pieces and bits together, but not a full story.

Care to share those pieces and bits? :) I'm very interested in your fanfic ideas.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:51 am

X-Otome: S.ifr Class

Before Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang took the gemstones, the Blue Sky Sapphire and the Ultimate Black Diamond, they were two other young women before them that fought side by side for the first time. Before they were archenemies, their mothers were closest of friends, working together, with other Otomes to stop the threat of the Schwarz. In the process, releasing a power best left sealed and creating a future where their daughter would fight on opposite sides. Witness the beginning of the story that would change the world of Earl forever.

~~~~~~~~

I fell in love with this trailer when I first watched it and really wanted to parody it. However I couldn't think who could play the parts of Professor X and Magneto. Then like a blot from the blue it hit me! I could use the Mai-Otome prequel, Mai Otome S.ifr, and after watching it I found it to be perfect. So here you are with X-Otome: S.ifr Class ^_^

YouTube credit: HowlingSilverWolf101

Just had to. Thanks, Sulli. Wink

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygirl78 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
mandygirl78 wrote:I was thinking of doing a Mai-Otome fanfic, but using an OC as a main character. I got pieces and bits together, but not a full story.

Care to share those pieces and bits? :) I'm very interested in your fanfic ideas.

The title is called "The Irrelevant Otome." It's mostly comedy, but it has action and drama as well. It's about a girl named Maria de la Soledad Oriana Kin y Gonzales de Oro, but she's better known as Marisol :D. She's from Tenochtitlan, a country that is so poor, even Artai had to build a wall to prevent the illegals from coming in. Her she has seven brothers and sisters and she's the third youngest.

She is basically the first person from her country in over twenty years accepted into Garderobe Academy, because the country's President, Fidel Chavez, hated Otomes, since he heard that most of them were gay and he's very homophobic. The only reason why he finally allows his country to have an Otome was an assassination attempt on him.

She's in the same class with Arika, Nina, and Erstin. She graduates 5th worst in the class, thus that's what makes her so irrelevant, but at least she has a job. So her job is to protect President Chavez.

Her GEM is Sunshine Gold. I haven't thought of her element yet.

Here's her portrait.

She can dance and has a rather carefree attitude. She is very much a lesbian and has a crush on Erstin Ho.

That's all I have for now.

mandygirl78
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 328
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:X-Otome: S.ifr Class

Before Arika Yumemiya and Nina Wang took the gemstones, the Blue Sky Sapphire and the Ultimate Black Diamond, they were two other young women before them that fought side by side for the first time. Before they were archenemies, their mothers were closest of friends, working together, with other Otomes to stop the threat of the Schwarz. In the process, releasing a power best left sealed and creating a future where their daughter would fight on opposite sides. Witness the beginning of the story that would change the world of Earl forever.

~~~~~~~~

I fell in love with this trailer when I first watched it and really wanted to parody it. However I couldn't think who could play the parts of Professor X and Magneto. Then like a blot from the blue it hit me! I could use the Mai-Otome prequel, Mai Otome S.ifr, and after watching it I found it to be perfect. So here you are with X-Otome: S.ifr Class ^_^

YouTube credit: HowlingSilverWolf101

Just had to. Thanks, Sulli. Wink
Well I can be full of ideas when need be.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:30 pm

I've been entertaining the thought of Yuuichi getting ahold of the Terror mask from Splatterhouse games

hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next