Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Talk about your avatar and signature.

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:54 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Update! Changed my avatar and one signature to my characters from my Graphic Novel Fire Sphere. The Quote is said by Gabrielle who is in the middle of trying to explain who she is to someone. It's a sort of haunting quote, telling the audience that she isn't right in the head and that something is controlling her. What that is...you'll have to find out when you read the story :3

That quote is so damn good! From what I remember, most of the profound quotes in Fire Sphere came from Gabby herself. With Loki in second, but surprisingly, it's Gabby who happens to convey a more philosophical spirit. KEEP IN MIND THAT SHE'S BROKEN! AND IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! X3

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:51 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Update! Changed my avatar and one signature to my characters from my Graphic Novel Fire Sphere. The Quote is said by Gabrielle who is in the middle of trying to explain who she is to someone. It's a sort of haunting quote, telling the audience that she isn't right in the head and that something is controlling her. What that is...you'll have to find out when you read the story :3

That quote is so damn good! From what I remember, most of the profound quotes in Fire Sphere came from Gabby herself. With Loki in second, but surprisingly, it's Gabby who happens to convey a more philosophical spirit. KEEP IN MIND THAT SHE'S BROKEN! AND IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN!!! X3

Right! Gabby does :3 Gabby is broken, alone and stumbling through her whole life not being able to remember at all. Ahmes has great quotes too, especially when she tries to couch Gabby or comfort:3 lots of good quotes in this story and it's not even done yet, written or drawn. The original series is just the beginning Wink Prequel and sequel are planned.

"Well, I have these blackout moments that I don't remember anything. A certain type of darkness swallows me whole, crushing my entire body to the point that I’m burning up. All my senses stop, my vision blinds me and I feel soulless. A voice calls to me but it’s neither one I recognize…and it tends to haunt me like this shadow on my soul. This voice is evil…pure evil that I lose to it. It becomes me. That’s when everyone else tells me that I became someone else in battle. Someone that they remember…..but…I don’t remember being me." Gabrielle Kimura-Fire Sphere
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:57 pm

My Avatar comes from the Mai-Series, of course! More specifically to Mai-HiME. :3 We all know who she is so there's little point going in to many details. All I can say is that she is a Character in Anime that I connected with early on in life. :D

My Signature is of Ran-Chan (Girl-type Ranma) from Ranma 1/2, taken from one of the manga pages. Ranma 1/2 continues to be a very treasured anime series to me dating back to around the same time I had gotten into the Mai-Series for the first time. Ranma 1/2 was actually the first anime that really fired up my love for anime. It was truly a magical experience for me in the day! ^^
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 448
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Yesterday at 6:18 pm

Right! Gabby does :3 Gabby is broken, alone and stumbling through her whole life not being able to remember at all. Ahmes has great quotes too, especially when she tries to couch Gabby or comfort:3 lots of good quotes in this story and it's not even done yet, written or drawn. The original series is just the beginning Wink Prequel and sequel are planned.

Sounds exciting, Kara! ;A; However, it'll be forever planned so long as you fear Firesphere's biggest delayer:

SHADING

laugh

ShadowMikoto wrote:
My Signature is of Ran-Chan (Girl-type Ranma) from Ranma 1/2, taken from one of the manga pages. Ranma 1/2 continues to be a very treasured anime series to me dating back to around the same time I had gotten into the Mai-Series for the first time. Ranma 1/2 was actually the first anime that really fired up my love for anime. It was truly a magical experience for me in the day! ^^

I hear you, man! Sailor Moon was my first, but I discovered Ranma 1/2 around the same time, too. I loved how funny it was! That and Urusei Yatsura are Rumiko Takahashi's funniest anime shows ever. Her humor was so over the top and random back then. Rin-ne can be funny, too, just not in the same zany way. Love your signature, Mikoto!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42554
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top