Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Talk about your avatar and signature.

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:
Thanks! ^^ I actually did not mean for that to happen, but having looked at the images more closely, I can see that it really did work out for the best that way! The only thing I wish is that the image where she is crouched down like a cat did not have a water mark on it. Other than that I definitely do like the combination quite a bit! :3

It's fantastic! I'll be eager to see which Mikoto images you use next! I usually change my signature and avatar on a monthly basis. Depends what those wacky darlings over at tumblr cooked up for me this time, haha!

Break String SpinElf wrote:Unsurprisingly, I'm revisiting one of my favourite scenes of Haruka basically being Haruka.

Ah, Haruka. Were that you were real. I would be stocking up on volcanically-hot chilli bread...

Haruka kicks tanks, munches volcanic chili-bread and had the nerve to grab Shizuru's Naginata without fear.

THAT IS BEING A HARUKA!

Overtime I do plan on eventually changing my images up a bit, and yes, they will be of Mikoto-chan as always! :3 I need to know though if there are any easier ways to find Signature Images? Preferably one's that aren't too big in size... (the one of Mikoto crouching is what I'd consider a good size.) I kind of just found it by fluke lol.

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 177
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:29 pm

More Haruka, more .gif, more GUTS!!!!  Think She's my very favouritest slaphead.

ShadowMikoto wrote:I need to know though if there are any easier ways to find Signature Images? Preferably one's that aren't too big in size... (the one of Mikoto crouching is what I'd consider a good size.) I kind of just found it by fluke lol.
Hmmm... Think most of mine are screencaps (I generally use Media Player Classic: Home Cinema) which I manipulate with a freeware image editor called Photofiltre. I gather you're more artistically-minded than I am so you may have some more professional software. There are a lot of very talented artists on the Forum who I imagine might be better able to help.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 584
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:More Haruka, more .gif, more GUTS!!!!  Think She's my very favouritest slaphead.

ShadowMikoto wrote:I need to know though if there are any easier ways to find Signature Images? Preferably one's that aren't too big in size... (the one of Mikoto crouching is what I'd consider a good size.) I kind of just found it by fluke lol.
Hmmm... Think most of mine are screencaps (I generally use Media Player Classic: Home Cinema) which I manipulate with a freeware image editor called Photofiltre. I gather you're more artistically-minded than I am so you may have some more professional software. There are a lot of very talented artists on the Forum who I imagine might be better able to help.

You are right about me being artistically minded, but sadly I know very little about the digital arts. I'm more of a pencil and paper type of guy. A traditional artist, of sorts. I am not that good at using programs I am unfamiliar with. I just wish there was an easier way to access signature images. Maybe my best option would be to go into paint and resize whichever image I decide to use for future signatures! :3

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:29 am

ShadowMikoto wrote:You are right about me being artistically minded, but sadly I know very little about the digital arts. I'm more of a pencil and paper type of guy. A traditional artist, of sorts. I am not that good at using programs I am unfamiliar with. I just wish there was an easier way to access signature images. Maybe my best option would be to go into paint and resize whichever image I decide to use for future signatures! :3
Yeah, Photofiltre operates pretty much the same way (I only use it because I find it a little easier than Paint).

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 584
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:You are right about me being artistically minded, but sadly I know very little about the digital arts. I'm more of a pencil and paper type of guy. A traditional artist, of sorts. I am not that good at using programs I am unfamiliar with. I just wish there was an easier way to access signature images. Maybe my best option would be to go into paint and resize whichever image I decide to use for future signatures! :3
Yeah, Photofiltre operates pretty much the same way (I only use it because I find it a little easier than Paint).

I will look into it, thinking of changing my signature image at least once per month or at least somewhere around that duration of time. Happy

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:18 pm

If you ever need help from moderators who can resize, or make proper sized gifs, ask either Firesphere306 or depression76 via PM. :) Deppy is the one who did my marriage signature~

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top