Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Talk about your avatar and signature.

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:37 am

Natsukichan1 wrote:
I wish I knew how to insert these into my signature without making them stop working.... I don't remember who helped me back then.....

It could of been Deppy or ShezNek? Was it a moderator that assisted you?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Natsukichan1 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:45 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:
I wish I knew how to insert these into my signature without making them stop working.... I don't remember who helped me back then.....

It could of been Deppy or ShezNek? Was it a moderator that assisted you?

I think it was Deppy :3

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:46 am

Natsukichan1 wrote:
I think it was Deppy :3

Mikoto Minagi Awesome! PM Deppy for assistance right now. I'll message her on Whatsapp as well, since she's so busy with studies.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Natsukichan1 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:51 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:
I think it was Deppy :3

Mikoto Minagi Awesome! PM Deppy for assistance right now. I'll message her on Whatsapp as well, since she's so busy with studies.

Okay, I'll do^^

EDIT: I got it how it works buddy :)


Last edited by Natsukichan1 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found out)

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:21 am

Natsukichan1 wrote:
EDIT: I got it how it works buddy :)

Weiss Schnee has never looked better! Happy Not bad!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Natsukichan1 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Natsukichan1 wrote:
EDIT: I got it how it works buddy :)

Weiss Schnee has never looked better! Happy Not bad!

:D of course Happy

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by franticfranz on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Changed my avatar just now to a fanart by Kutsuwada On. So cute...and kinda brings back certain memories...

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1862
Bubuzuke points : 2121
Armitage GUTS!!! : 255
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 29
Location : A place forgotten by time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:06 pm

franticfranz wrote:Changed my avatar just now to a fanart by Kutsuwada On. So cute...and kinda brings back certain memories...

blush Lovvvvvvve hurts~

>:'3 Don't rub it in, Kaichou.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by franticfranz on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
franticfranz wrote:Changed my avatar just now to a fanart by Kutsuwada On. So cute...and kinda brings back certain memories...

blush  Lovvvvvvve hurts~

>:'3 Don't rub it in, Kaichou.

It's ok, Kaichou-san. Recovery isn't quick, but I know I will sometime, someday.

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1862
Bubuzuke points : 2121
Armitage GUTS!!! : 255
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 29
Location : A place forgotten by time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Happy Obviously. But that's the best thing about forum avatar and banners. They can speak volumes about who we are...and how we're feeling.

Except mine! My combo is clearly a mask! XD You won't learn anything beyond my love for Mai-HiME/Otome and Kagura.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by franticfranz on Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Happy Obviously. But that's the best thing about forum avatar and banners. They can speak volumes about who we are...and how we're feeling.

Except mine! My combo is clearly a mask! XD You won't learn anything beyond my love for Mai-HiME/Otome and Kagura.

Well, that's how it is for you, Luu-san. Wink

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1862
Bubuzuke points : 2121
Armitage GUTS!!! : 255
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 29
Location : A place forgotten by time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:35 pm

I have a Laharl-chan pic for my Avatar because...well...why not!? She's hot!

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3909
Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 26
Location : Rhode Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:30 am

Bluholic711 wrote:I have a Laharl-chan pic for my Avatar because...well...why not!? She's hot!

O_o; I haven't played beyond the first game. Isn't Laharl a...never mind. Akira Okuzaki

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Bluholic711 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:55 pm

This form is temporary though. This is from Disgaea D2. Something changes Laharal into a girl.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3909
Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 26
Location : Rhode Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Lerena on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:41 am

My new icon is also Rio Kamishiro from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal. I plan on changing my signature next.

My new signature will feature my awful editing. Akira Okuzaki

Since people have to actually look at my new signature, I will at least have awful editing that isn't so awful it stings your eyes. Razz I must warn everyone now, however. I have not mastered the art of proper signature-making and therefore it may not be that pleasing to look at for those of you that have more experience.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Posts : 3077
Bubuzuke points : 3626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 24
Location : I'm Lost.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:04 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:This form is temporary though. This is from Disgaea D2. Something changes Laharal into a girl.

You learn something new everyday. Gay Rainbow

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:09 am

My new avatar It is a drawing I just made. I took the advice from a teacher and I drew what I still had inside of me. That man, is doing himself.

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9
Join date : 2013-02-28
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere between the subway train and the moon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:38 am

Nothing new really (will always love my Mai and Kagutsuchi avatar, it's a bonified classic). I did, however, re-added the Holy Grail Sailor Moon animated gif from the Sailor Moon S movie. It's so beautiful, and straight from one of the film's most epic scenes where Usagi uses the Silver Crystal to destroy the Ice Queen using MERE THOUGHT of Earth and all life on it.

Suck on that, Son Goku. Usagi can draw energy from Earth and it's people or just think about it. More convenient.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by firesphere306 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Updated my avatar and signature to more Johanna and Katniss to promote my upcoming graphic novel. The avatar is simple but I wanted the signature to be a little comical since there is SOME funny scenes in my story. Nothing like what is shown but it breaks apart some of the serious tone that The Hunger Games is.

_________________





firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1287
Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 27
Location : In a house by a road in PA :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:21 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Updated my avatar and signature to more Johanna and Katniss to promote my upcoming graphic novel. The avatar is simple but I wanted the signature to be a little comical since there is SOME funny scenes in my story. Nothing like what is shown but it breaks apart some of the serious tone that The Hunger Games is.

What your signature tells me is that Johanna wants Katniss's tiny little knifeeeee. ChiexAoi Like, RIGHT NOW. XDDDDDDD

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Updated my avatar and signature to more Johanna and Katniss to promote my upcoming graphic novel. The avatar is simple but I wanted the signature to be a little comical since there is SOME funny scenes in my story. Nothing like what is shown but it breaks apart some of the serious tone that The Hunger Games is.

What your signature tells me is that Johanna wants Katniss's tiny little knifeeeee. ChiexAoi  Like, RIGHT NOW. XDDDDDDD


This signature makes me giggle every time I click on a forum topic! Especially Katniss. I love these two soooo much.

_________________





firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1287
Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 27
Location : In a house by a road in PA :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:58 pm

After a million forevers, I have changed my signature and avatar set :D

Don't get me wrong, I love my collection of mini-banners, but the colourful palette gets tiring after some time, and I wanted something calming. And, after finding that ''A Lily kisses a Rose'' manga, this couldn't be a better timing to make a manga panel style signature, featuring the amazing pairing of Laursalie. :3 Gods, how I wish there were more of them...

So, there you go! Yay for changes? Oh, and the quote is from a poem I wrote. If all of this is too big, I will remove the text.

Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Posts : 829
Bubuzuke points : 1180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : The Land of my own Creativity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:30 am

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:After a million forevers, I have changed my signature and avatar set :D

Don't get me wrong, I love my collection of mini-banners, but the colourful palette gets tiring after some time, and I wanted something calming. And, after finding that ''A Lily kisses a Rose'' manga, this couldn't be a better timing to make a manga panel style signature, featuring the amazing pairing of Laursalie. :3 Gods, how I wish there were more of them...

So, there you go! Yay for changes? Oh, and the quote is from a poem I wrote. If all of this is too big, I will remove the text.

No, it's the right size. Just don't make it any bigger than that.

So happy to see 'A Lily Kisses a Rose' slapped on somebody's signature! We had a lot of fun translating and editing that one. XD Laura and Rosalie are a couple of gorgeous dorks together. Hug

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by franticfranz on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:34 am

I just changed my signature to a lovely cover fanart I found. I ship them real hard, for personal and deep reasons.

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1862
Bubuzuke points : 2121
Armitage GUTS!!! : 255
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 29
Location : A place forgotten by time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:After a million forevers, I have changed my signature and avatar set :D

Don't get me wrong, I love my collection of mini-banners, but the colourful palette gets tiring after some time, and I wanted something calming. And, after finding that ''A Lily kisses a Rose'' manga, this couldn't be a better timing to make a manga panel style signature, featuring the amazing pairing of Laursalie. :3 Gods, how I wish there were more of them...

So, there you go! Yay for changes? Oh, and the quote is from a poem I wrote. If all of this is too big, I will remove the text.

No, it's the right size. Just don't make it any bigger than that.

So happy to see 'A Lily Kisses a Rose' slapped on somebody's signature! We had a lot of fun translating and editing that one. XD Laura and Rosalie are a couple of gorgeous dorks together. Hug

Yeah, I measured it with a ruler afterwards and compared it to other signatures, and it was smaller than all of them, so I figured you would let me keep it :D otherwise I would have objected.

ajsdgafgakgfakjf yes! ;_; Laursalie is such a precious pairing. I want all of it and in unreasonably large quantities. *makes excited sounds*

@ franticfranz - o_o that signature is gorgeous! *stamps it* Zweifel Seal of Approval!

Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Posts : 829
Bubuzuke points : 1180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : The Land of my own Creativity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:59 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum