Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:57 am

wetochan wrote:
Narsilia wrote:... rawwwr. I already died at the preview-pic... you rock Puppeh =D

me too Babs!! i already died when i saw your reference Nao pic!! XDD
you rocks as well!!! XDD
the wolf and kitten fanart done!! i hope u will like this pic!

like? Oh my god. I LOVE it! Nao is DESTINED to have longer hair, but I already told ya that ;3 rrrr

Also... NAtsuki-chan with cigarette is a killer-image... Badass Rockergirl...


Last edited by Narsilia on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Posts : 1532
Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:29 am

Narsilia wrote:
wetochan wrote:
Narsilia wrote:... rawwwr. I already died at the preview-pic... you rock Puppeh =D

me too Babs!! i already died when i saw your reference Nao pic!! XDD
you rocks as well!!! XDD
the wolf and kitten fanart done!! i hope u will like this pic!

like? Oh my god. I LOVE it! Nao is DESTINED to have longer hair, but I already told ya that ;3 rrrr

Also... NAtsuki-chan with cigarette is a killer-image... Radass Rockergirl...

yeah!! they both are SOFACKINGHOT even natsuki here with irritated look face
she still FACKINGAWSOME!!!

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 am

O_O STUNNING! So much detail went into Natsuki and Nao! kawaiidesuplz The way your draw hair is so realistic, Puppeh, it's amazing~

Natsuki Kuga is so badass in this shot, she could care less if cancer kills. XDDDD

Beautiful as always, Puppeh! As much as I love Natsuki, Nao came out the best, there's just something about her with longer hair...((damn you, Narseh!!!))

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O_O STUNNING! So much detail went into Natsuki and Nao! kawaiidesuplz The way your draw hair is so realistic, Puppeh, it's amazing~

Natsuki Kuga is so badass in this shot, she could care less if cancer kills. XDDDD

Beautiful as always, Puppeh! As much as I love Natsuki, Nao came out the best, there's just something about her with longer hair...((damn you, Narseh!!!))

I'M GUILTY! And proud of it Wink Nao + long hair = THE S*X *purrrs*

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Posts : 1532
Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:57 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O_O STUNNING! So much detail went into Natsuki and Nao! kawaiidesuplz The way your draw hair is so realistic, Puppeh, it's amazing~

Natsuki Kuga is so badass in this shot, she could care less if cancer kills. XDDDD

Beautiful as always, Puppeh! As much as I love Natsuki, Nao came out the best, there's just something about her with longer hair...((damn you, Narseh!!!))

thanks luu!!
puppeeh is really happy because she able to draw nao so well X3
yeah! yeah! i love badass kuga
her wild side

yup! blame narseh!! XDD

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:19 pm

:3 yay blame meeh!

Also... I didn't want to do it first, but now... I kinda feel like uploading my experimental colorjob here XD



smacked some color on it, it's my desktop-background now (sorry Banished, but this one is... rrrr).

But full credit goes to Puppeh!

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Posts : 1532
Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 pm

XD I'll add BLAME NARSI to the excuses thread. Shizuru Fujino

*loves the coloring job* We've been overrun by emerald eyed beauties~ *o*

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD I'll add BLAME NARSI to the excuses thread. Shizuru Fujino

*loves the coloring job* We've been overrun by emerald eyed beauties~ *o*

yes i really agreed with luu!!
u did great job Nars!!! XD

oh yeah newest shiznat fanart!!
i know both of u already saw this pic
BLAME ON NARSEH!!! she did brainwhased puppeeh brain!! XD

http://wetochan.deviantart.com/#/d4aevea

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:35 pm

wetochan wrote:oh yeah newest shiznat fanart!!
i know both of u already saw this pic
BLAME ON NARSEH!!! she did brainwhased puppeeh brain!! XD

http://wetochan.deviantart.com/#/d4aevea

>:3 YOUR PUPPEH BRAIN IS EASILY DECEIVED!

BLOODY MARY is a really smexy piece! On the top of poses, I'm not sure how many ShizNat fanarts you've both seen over the years, but you two really have something going. There should be more ShizNat fanarts in new and unique poses. :)

Also, forgive my ignorance here, but have you two also joined Krystal of Nol's ShizNat Challenge?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:10 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
wetochan wrote:oh yeah newest shiznat fanart!!
i know both of u already saw this pic
BLAME ON NARSEH!!! she did brainwhased puppeeh brain!! XD

http://wetochan.deviantart.com/#/d4aevea

>:3 YOUR PUPPEH BRAIN IS EASILY DECEIVED!

BLOODY MARY is a really smexy piece! On the top of poses, I'm not sure how many ShizNat fanarts you've both seen over the years, but you two really have something going. There should be more ShizNat fanarts in new and unique poses. :)

Also, forgive my ignorance here, but have you two also joined Krystal of Nol's ShizNat Challenge?


yup! that's right puppeh brain is so easly deceived XD
arf arf arf

well my dream is able to draw smexy,hot sensual and kinky fanart
especialy for shiznat fanart or other mai's fanart XD
and narsi did gave me very good inspiration!!

yeah i joined shiznat challenge! X3

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:53 pm

x3 hmmm... you know what I think about this little gem... x>

*dies happily and in peace*

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Posts : 1532
Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 am

Narsilia wrote:x3 hmmm... you know what I think about this little gem... x>

*dies happily and in peace*

no i didn't know!!
what is it nars??
tell me??!! XDD

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Narsilia wrote:x3 hmmm... you know what I think about this little gem... x>

*dies happily and in peace*

Yes, Narsi-Babs. Do enlighten us. kawaiidesuplz

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:20 am

ok, I shall enlighten you *takes a can with gasoline and sets it on fire* ... ok, wront topic XD aaah.


What I love about this piece? It doesn't look as cheap as the reference image we used. It is very sensual and aesthetic, even with Shizuru's hand youknowwhere Razz

The coloring makes everything very soft and the whole thing allowes you to play with your imagination :) also... always like the idea of Natsuki being a bit more on top :3

She might be VERY uke, but... I just like it when my bad gurl ish top for once :> (and gets downed asap... >> *bats Shizuru's hand away from improper places XD)

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Posts : 1532
Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:49 am

Narsilia wrote:ok, I shall enlighten you *takes a can with gasoline and sets it on fire* ... ok, wront topic XD aaah.

XD Yes, wrong topic for Arnie one-liners. >:3


Narsilia wrote:What I love about this piece? It doesn't look as cheap as the reference image we used. It is very sensual and aesthetic, even with Shizuru's hand youknowwhere Razz

The coloring makes everything very soft and the whole thing allowes you to play with your imagination :) also... always like the idea of Natsuki being a bit more on top :3

She might be VERY uke, but... I just like it when my bad gurl ish top for once :> (and gets downed asap... >> *bats Shizuru's hand away from improper places XD)

I'm 100% with you on the sensual and aesthetic feel, everything looks crisp in the image and the whole pose feels sexually powerful. Natsuki being a seme is something I have to get used to, but the idea is welcoming. I dunno, I just see Natsuki as a uke. She's tough on the outside, soft and girlie on the inside as Shizuru pointed out in the 4th omake. XD

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:44 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:ok, I shall enlighten you *takes a can with gasoline and sets it on fire* ... ok, wront topic XD aaah.

XD Yes, wrong topic for Arnie one-liners. >:3


Narsilia wrote:What I love about this piece? It doesn't look as cheap as the reference image we used. It is very sensual and aesthetic, even with Shizuru's hand youknowwhere Razz

The coloring makes everything very soft and the whole thing allowes you to play with your imagination :) also... always like the idea of Natsuki being a bit more on top :3

She might be VERY uke, but... I just like it when my bad gurl ish top for once :> (and gets downed asap... >> *bats Shizuru's hand away from improper places XD)

I'm 100% with you on the sensual and aesthetic feel, everything looks crisp in the image and the whole pose feels sexually powerful. Natsuki being a seme is something I have to get used to, but the idea is welcoming. I dunno, I just see Natsuki as a uke. She's tough on the outside, soft and girlie on the inside as Shizuru pointed out in the 4th omake. XD

puppeh is agree with Luu
hmm That why we all love Nars artwork she did show something very unique and different from shiznat fanart should be~ if natsuki being seme i think...wild side natsuki who never be revealed before..
iam sure she will turn into Wolf BEAST!! eat shizuru alive
XD

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:03 am

sorry i had been gone for few days

ok i give all updates of new shiznat fanart
the first is
"shiznat monogatari" (maybe it will be change into "SHIZNATNAO monogatari)
blame on NARSEEh XD
http://wetochan.deviantart.com/art/SHIZNAT-MONOGATARI-261859051

and the second one is Commissions pic for Luu niisama~
"HONEYMOON"
the colored one is here:
http://wetochan.deviantart.com/#/d4bseli

and the Lineart is here:
http://wetochan.deviantart.com/#/d4b2pts
enjoy!!

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:02 am

PUPPEH! *GLOMPS* You cwazy Asian you. >:3 Your next project just HAD to include Nao, didn't it?! CURSE THAT NARSEH FEMALE!!!! Argh No matter, I'll enjoy the yuri sandwich that is SHIZNATNAO Monogatari! <3 ]

Great new works, Puppeh! ;_; Mind if I request more? We can keep adding to your total. *greedy* Dance

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:04 am

hey, I didn't come up with the idea! I just approved XD

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Posts : 1532
Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:10 am

Narsilia wrote:hey, I didn't come up with the idea! I just approved XD

>:3 SUUUUUUUUUUUURE, Nars. And Nagi is gay for Reito.

o_o;

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Valkyria Lightning on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:hey, I didn't come up with the idea! I just approved XD

>:3 SUUUUUUUUUUUURE, Nars. And Nagi is gay for Reito.

o_o;

in fact, he IS Oo never knew? XD

Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Posts : 1532
Bubuzuke points : 2302
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 31
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:PUPPEH! *GLOMPS* You cwazy Asian you. >:3 Your next project just HAD to include Nao, didn't it?! CURSE THAT NARSEH FEMALE!!!! Argh No matter, I'll enjoy the yuri sandwich that is SHIZNATNAO Monogatari! <3 ]

Great new works, Puppeh! ;_; Mind if I request more? We can keep adding to your total. *greedy* Dance

sure!!! what is it!! X3 just tell me luu!

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Narsilia wrote:in fact, he IS Oo never knew? XD

xD I wish I never knew, so my sanity can remain in tact. >:3

wetochan wrote:sure!!! what is it!! X3 just tell me luu!

Sent you a message on facebook, Puppeh! Gakuenchou

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:in fact, he IS Oo never knew? XD

xD I wish I never knew, so my sanity can remain in tact. >:3

don't denying the fact LUU XD

wetochan wrote:sure!!! what is it!! X3 just tell me luu!

Sent you a message on facebook, Puppeh! Gakuenchou

yup i did read those message! X3
i sent you a replied message

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by wetochan on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:46 am

new update!!
i bet few of you already seen this picture
well don't mind i post at here too:
http://wetochan.deviantart.com/#/d4c29my

shiznat monogatari pic number ZWEI! XD

kuga natsuki no chugu: "Did you get bored when i had gone for awhile
sweet heart?"

Shizuru No miya : " playes i did...i been missed you so much..did you had
fun at Nao No miya place my Lord?"

wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 412
Bubuzuke points : 671
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 29
Location : indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:00 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum