Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Is Great Because~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by ookamidesu on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:37 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:
Ookami - is great because you're one of the Columns, and help to keep this site great! =3

Thanks Yuri! :D

Vampirestein wrote:
Ookamidesu, you're awesome for having such a diverse range in interests. Must... pry... into your cooking brain~! XD (fatkid moment over) You've also been nice and welcoming to me right off the bat, no questions asked.

We should definitely chat more often and trade cooking secrets.
And yes, my range of interest is actually quite large. From cooking to physics to paleontology to writing. XD

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Vampirestein on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:@ Vampy - Thanks ^//^

Vampy is great, because we've had a chance to chat in the chatbox, and you were pretty damn awesome! =D
awww, such a sweetheart~ you're making me blush. :'3

ookamidesu wrote:
We should definitely chat more often and trade cooking secrets.
And yes, my range of interest is actually quite large. From cooking to physics to paleontology to writing. XD

Oooh, I agree!~
Goodness, that is a large range! XDDD


Last edited by Vampirestein on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coding error.... >__>)

Vampirestein
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 76
Bubuzuke points : 132
Armitage GUTS!!! : 52
Join date : 2011-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:25 am

\^o^/ Feel the love!

Unexpectedsabotage - SamIam is hilarious Catherine's partner in crime, is that not great enough?! But underneath the over-the-top humor is a person who is comforting and very kind. Sam still has a long road ahead when it comes to relationships yet was able to offer incredible comfort/advice.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by ookamidesu on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Mittens: Because he always recommends me anime upon request. :D

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Kyubey Mittens on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:27 pm

I got to give back to the community when I all do is sit in the chatroom or watch anime all day for the most part. Razz (Well the last part has been untrue for the past couple weeks, it's rather upsetting).

I think the entire community is great here, past members and present members alike although I must emphasize that I am mostly a chatroom dweller here. There is a lot of cool people on here, with a great variety of interests, and oddly enough more than a couple common hate grounds(like Twilight for the most part). :D I come here almost everyday and always enjoy the chatroom whether I partaking in the discussions or just being a bystander who gets disconnected ever so often. :)

I've met a lot of interesting people via this website, and made friends with people I hope to be friends for a long while. This place gets a lot of credit, it gave me a nick name or persona that I'm really fond of and to my surprise I didn't have to make. This also the first and one of the few places where I feel perfectly at ease with saying what I want to say. I haven't visited a lot of places like that so it's wonderful I found this place.

Too long to read:Everyone here is golden pancakes!

Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154
Join date : 2010-11-19
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:00 am

As long as my global empire forms friendships and allows acceptance of the most taboo yuri crack pairings, then I am satisfied. You're wrong about the pancakes though. I am clearly the golden syrup. :)

Thank you for your words, Juke. Just be yourself here, whether you're dorky, antisocial, flaming gay/lesbian, paranoid schizophrenic or a bloody Dutch. :)

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Whoa, I'm new here and I don’t know the people here very well, but I can say ...


Luu is great because he’s very funny and energetic, also because he created the best forum. u.u

MidnightPersona is great because she’s really very, very funny and cool. xD

pokemoneg is just cute and was very kind to me. Sympathized at first sight.

Sergay Wáng seems to be a cool guy and I really liked the way he greeted me in the forum.

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 334
Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 19
Location : Raccoon City.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 am

Veronica-Searrs wrote:Luu is great because he’s very funny and energetic, also because he created the best forum. u.u

LOL! Now you're making me feel guilty...

Veronica-Searrs - I KNOW NOTHING! >:3 She's nice and has the greatest name since Yuri-hime!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Veronica-Searrs wrote:Luu is great because he’s very funny and energetic, also because he created the best forum. u.u

LOL! Now you're making me feel guilty...

Veronica-Searrs - I KNOW NOTHING! >:3 She's nice and has the greatest name since Yuri-hime!



Hahahaha! >:3
And... Thanks. [?]

Luu is great because he's soooooooooooooo cute.

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 334
Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 19
Location : Raccoon City.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by ookamidesu on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Amaya: For telling me about astrology stuff. She tells me my ascendant is Scorpio, and my moon is Aquarius. Good stuff to know.

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7569
Bubuzuke points : 8918
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Yuri-hime on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Luu is great because he's a true friend, and is an fun gaming partner ^^

Sergay is great because he'd mah buddy, and we have a great time chatting with each other whether on MM, Skype, or FB =3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 781
Bubuzuke points : 1183
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) Florida!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:52 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:Luu is great because he's a true friend, and is an fun gaming partner ^^

:) Thank you very much, Panda. Though I've already mentioned you in the past, I'd like to add that you've evolved into a more true and supportive friends over time. Thank you for that~

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Sergay Tate on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:Sergay is great because he'd mah buddy, and we have a great time chatting with each other whether on MM, Skype, or FB =3

:3

Yuri is great because she's awesome to talk to, and it's always fun chatting to her Arika Yumemiya

Veronica, aka Mari-chan is great because it's really awesome getting to chat with her from time to time, and she brings a fresh perspective to light Mikoto Minagi

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Veronica-Searrs on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:Veronica, aka Mari-chan is great because it's really awesome getting to chat with her from time to time, and she brings a fresh perspective to light Mikoto Minagi

Rawr! >:3

Sergay Tate (Nii-sama! o/) is great because he is really a nice guy! Glad to have a friend like him, just makes me very happy... And the crazy conversations we have, I love them! xD

Veronica-Searrs
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 334
Bubuzuke points : 511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 172
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 19
Location : Raccoon City.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Sergay Tate on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Veronica-Searrs wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:Veronica, aka Mari-chan is great because it's really awesome getting to chat with her from time to time, and she brings a fresh perspective to light Mikoto Minagi

Rawr! >:3

Sergay Tate (Nii-sama! o/) is great because he is really a nice guy! Glad to have a friend like him, just makes me very happy... And the crazy conversations we have, I love them! xD

right back at ya! Mikoto Minagi

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Yuri-hime on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Yuri-hime wrote:Luu is great because he's a true friend, and is an fun gaming partner ^^

:) Thank you very much, Panda. Though I've already mentioned you in the past, I'd like to add that you've evolved into a more true and supportive friends over time. Thank you for that~

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 781
Bubuzuke points : 1183
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) Florida!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Yuri is great, because she remembered that this thread exists ;P

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Posts : 5477
Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556
Join date : 2010-05-02
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere in Nowhere

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Yuri-hime on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Yuri is great, because she remembered that this thread exists ;P
Lol, Kino is great because she pointed out that I remembered this thread existed...when I had completely forgotten for the longest time that this thread existed XDD

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 781
Bubuzuke points : 1183
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) Florida!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Great Because~

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:04 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum