Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread!

Post by depression76 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Updates on Keiko from her newest dorama set, Nightmare Kid (honestly dunno why it's called that O_o).

T__T
What is that hairstyle???
RETURN YOUR LONG HAIR! THE LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 am

depression76 wrote:Updates on Keiko from her newest dorama set, Nightmare Kid (honestly dunno why it's called that O_o).

T__T
What is that hairstyle???
RETURN YOUR LONG HAIR! THE LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

WHAT DID KEIKO KITAGAWA DO TO HER HAIR!? ;_; *places hand on Deppeh's shoulder* Don't worry, there's a bright side to everything. This awkward hair style reveals that lickable forehead of hers. <333333333333333333333333 kawaiidesuplz

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:23 pm

I've forgotten about this person after I moved to the US, thanks to the lack of SEVENTEEN MAGS Japs Edition here =_=, so now I'm trying to make up for it haha.

Here's Mirei Kiritani!! She's Keiko's kouhai in SEVENTEEN and an upcoming actress herself, recently staring in the live action adaptation of Phoenix Wright the courtroom game.

Mirei-chan~~~~ Ohishashiburi buri~~~ \(>o<)/

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 pm

*____* WOW! Mirei-chan IS FACKING DLEICIOUS~~~~ Nice little discovery there, Deppeh! Or did you know about this ricebowl vixen for quite some time now? :3

AND NOW FOR YUMMEH AYAKA KOMATSU PHOTOS!!!

Ayaka-chan's ass isn't that bad! >////< I want to snack on her muffin while she's texting. She makes the turtle neck sweater and panties look so facking SEXY!!! giggity giggity giggity giggity

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:43 pm

bump

My post right now will be about this new renzoku NTV dorama starring Kitagawa Keiko.

If you like dorama, or Keiko, or even the Man amongst Men GACKT-sama, please read on ahead!

If you don’t like any of those but still curious, you’re also very welcome to read :D

News about Keiko’s new dorama surfaced around the net during the hot months of July and I remember reading in her blog that she’s went straight into filming with no break even after finishing the Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de movie. Kinda hardcore huh? But that’s Keiko for you. She’s very excited about starring in this particular dorama, and said something about an interesting and fresh story, and that got me curious.

Curiosity resulted in googling and in one go I found the summary.

And as expected, the summary did not interest me one bit back then o.o I’ll quote what the net says about this.

In this world of uncertainty, would we be happier if we could predict the future…?

What would you do if all of your dreams had a way of coming true…including nightmares? Beautiful and young, Ayami has a solid reputation as a dedicated and reliable elementary teacher, but her true character is solely clandestine. Ayami does not believe in love and trust, and her values make her oblivious to other people’s matters. Almost devious, she is always scheming so she never has to deal with responsibility and troubles that spur around her. One day, a new student Yuiko enrolls in her home-room class. It does not take long for Ayami to find out that Yuiko has an ability to predict the future through the dreams she sees in her sleep; dreams which are symbolic and require proper interpretation to understand the upcoming occurrences. But when Yuiko begins to have nightmares of people around them, Ayami, though unwillingly, must team up with Yuiko to try to change the tragic fate of those around them… But can they properly assess what Yuiko’s nightmares truly mean and change what may already be destined? –NTV

I’m a pretty picky person, so even though my favorite actor/actresses/seiyuu is starring in one movie/anime doesn’t mean that I will watch it immediately. Hence why I kinda turned away from this, intending to watch ones the episodes air.

And they did, starting on October 31st. I just caught onto them right earlier today, watching the first episode in class since I finished my task ahead of the others.

…And turns out it was a very bad idea to watch this dorama in public xDDD

Episode one was hilarious. I think during googling, one important factor in the cast-list escaped my mind.

And that is…the presence of GACKT-sama.

Jiminy crickets!.

I let out a small (I sure hope that was a small one…) scream when I saw his face on screen.

OMG! GACKT! GACKT AND KEIKO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

It’s like my fangirl dream come true!!!!!!! Not only did he acted with NANA back in 2009, now he’s acting with Keiko!!! GAH! WAT IS THIS MIRACLE I CANT THINK OMG.

Not only that, he’s in a dual role in this dorama too! As the Yumeouji or Dream Prince and the Neurology Associate Professor Shiki Takashi. I don’t know if he’s the antagonist or protagonist, but holy mother of pearl I shall drool at the sight of his eternally youthful face as long as I could.

WHAT IS WITH JAPANESE PEOPLE AND THEIR ETERNALLY YOUNG FACE?!?!

I….I have no words. This is just too much for my weak heart *heaves

AHEM.

Okay, I shall try to make sense here. Gackt and Keiko’s awesomeness aside, I have a few things to say about the first episode.

First, the cast’s acting is kinda…meh to me. Some of them are flat and the others just plainly over-act. I mean, I’m not biased, coz Keiko’s one of those people who over-act at some scenes, but GACKT is amongst the few whose acting was pretty natural.

Well, what his character do during the scene is pretty much smile and act cool and we all know how that comes naturally to him *sighs* lol but no, seriously, his acting was pretty good. And his role in this dorama is left ambiguous because of it. For me, that added an air of mystery, and it’s a good thing!

Some of the students are terrible, but that’s understandable since this is the first dorama for most of them. The main kid’s acting? Sorry, still stiff ^^;; And the ojii-san’s acting was also stiff. And his white afro hair is totally a wig! I mean, since this dorama is almost half CG I’d expected the make up artist to make an effort on his hair, but they probably had no time to mess with it huh o.o

That house of candy is actually made out of real cakes and candy, but was layered with , to quote the staff blog, cream that never melts resulting in less than pleasant taste. I mean, looking at Keiko’s very eager face you’d think that it taste wonderful or something. But that’s plain acting.

And she had to stuff her face with the cakes during this scene too….Imagine the self control she has to stop herself from puking Dx KEIKO SAIKOU!

So…err….where was I again? Oh oh, episode one.

Yes, episode one was pretty much setting down the premises of the story. The explanation about Yumefuda or Dream Cards and Dream Prophecies. The theme is pretty interesting, about how one can change the future, but still they have to work more on the acting.

Maybe I’m just picky coz I watch too much American drama, but still! >>

No worries, I’m still going to watch it though. I have put reading on hold, and probably watch this dorama while working on my term paper amongst other things. I’ll probably fangirl about Keiko and GACKT in some future post, that’s for sure.

I mean lol when have I not fangirl about my idols when I have the chance? xD I think 70% of my blog consist of fangirling post that it’s almost embarrassing to show people hahaha. But still, I’m pretty surprised to see the heavy traffic to my blog o.o

Thank you very much *bows.

And so with that I end my post. If you guys have anything to say, or grumble about, please do so in the comment section.

I’ll see you guys in the next post. Toodles~!

P.S.

Here is Keiko’s derp face from when she saw GACKT in the dorama.

I just had to share it xDDD

Yu-Yumeouji?!

---

Prepare my funeral. This is the greatest blog post on Azunyanranranyan.

NOW

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:48 pm

OMG LOL

STALKER xDDDDDDDDDD

I didn't know read my blog! And if I know i can post doramas here I woulda done it since days ago *flutters about to write about Keiko's dorama reviews

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 pm

depression76 wrote:OMG LOL

STALKER xDDDDDDDDDD

I didn't know read my blog! And if I know i can post doramas here I woulda done it since days ago *flutters about to write about Keiko's dorama reviews

>:3 I read a lot of things without telling anyone. Sorry if that's secretive of me~ I'm actually pretty grateful that someone writes about Keiko-sama's work. Anything Keiko Kitagawa related nowadays isn't important to Moonies since PGSM is beyond over, so "it doesn't matter what she does now". I heard this a lot on Sailor Moon forums a long time ago. Well, there are fans who still follow Keiko beyond PGSM like us, so ha! ha! ha! rei hino

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
>:3 I read a lot of things without telling anyone. Sorry if that's secretive of me~ I'm actually pretty grateful that someone writes about Keiko-sama's work. Anything Keiko Kitagawa related nowadays isn't important to Moonies since PGSM is beyond over, so "it doesn't matter what she does now". I heard this a lot on Sailor Moon forums a long time ago. Well, there are fans who still follow Keiko beyond PGSM like us, so ha! ha! ha! rei hino

WHAT?? WHO THE FACK SAID THAT?!

Seriously, shallow fans =_____= they make me mad. We should really spread more love for the ex-actresses for PGSM and Seramyu around. I mean, without the actresses, the character wont come to live >>;;

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:12 pm

depression76 wrote:WHAT?? WHO THE FACK SAID THAT?!

Seriously, shallow fans =_____= they make me mad. We should really spread more love for the ex-actresses for PGSM and Seramyu around. I mean, without the actresses, the character wont come to live >>;;

Eh, someone on Sailor Moon forum about four years ago. The forum that hosts sailorvgame.org. :) Anyway, I'd love to do that! With my schedule though, I'll try one actress at a time. Is there any way you can get me connected with translated Sawai Miyuu news? I'll handle the rest from there with updates on my livejournal. :) It needs a dusting.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 pm

bump

Special treatment for anyone who is a fan of Jpop/JRock star Anna Tsuchiya. From her early days comes a documentary titled Anna³. I've uploaded the entire thing on YouTube. :) Enjoy!

Anna Tsuchiya Documentary Anna³ Part 1

This documentary interviews Anna as she discusses her childhood, career and interests.

This documentary isn't subtitled (for the non-Japanese speaking crowd), but that shouldn't matter. It's the living legend herself, and just seeing and hearing her is good enough.

Anna Tsuchiya Documentary Anna³ Part 2

In part two, Anna talks more about herself, plus takes visits to see animals and the beach.

Anna Tsuchiya Documentary Anna³ Part 3

More Anna at the beach, discussing her music, and having fun walking barefoot down a long road.

Anna Tsuchiya Documentary Anna³ Part 4

Anna cooks and talks about spirit and family.

Anna Tsuchiya Documentary Anna³ Part 5

Finale. Anna talks about her future and we get a special look at her camera skills in action. Including her artworks. She's a really great artist. There's nothing Anna-sama can't do.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 pm

I can't fully make up my mind, so im gonna fourtime it here with all the SCANDAL members:

The beautiful Rina Suzuki (drummer & vocals, though she rarely sings)

The smexy Haruna Ono (rhythm guitar & main vocals)

The badass Mami Sasazaki (aka Rainbow Head because she dyes her hair alot and aka Mamitasu because she chose that nickname- Lead Guitar & Third Vocals)

And the cute Tomomi Ogawa (aka Timo because she chose it for a nickname-Bass & Main Secondary Vocals)

And thats SCANDAL, all of them are hot, but thats not my main reason for loving this band, the music is always first Midori

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:03 pm

SCANDAL is full of hotties! kawaiidesuplz

Mind sharing some of their music? I'd like to become a fan. :3

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:SCANDAL is full of hotties! kawaiidesuplz

Mind sharing some of their music? I'd like to become a fan. :3

Sure!

Doll (2008)

Namida No Regret (2010)

Shoujo S (2009) Bleach's 10th opening song

Shunkan Sentimental (2010) FMAB ending 4

Space Ranger (2008)

Playboy (Remake-2013 Original-2008)

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:44 pm

I have returned from my solitude to bring you news.

Well more like bring Luu news since the others don't give a damn about Keiko xD

Source here.

KEIKO KITAGAWA RELEASING HER FIRST ORIGINAL PHOTOBOOK

It was revealed that actress Kitagawa Keiko who will be celebrating her 10th anniversary since her debut, will release her first original photo book (currently untitled) on August 22nd, her 27th birthday.

For the location of the photoshoot, Kitagawa chose Paris, France, as she says she wanted to pick a memorable place that she’s visited in her private time. “I hope to send out the best photos to everybody from Paris, the city of art and love,” she said.

She is still in Paris for the shooting, which is being held mainly at the sightseeing spots. Looking back the past 10 years since her debut, Kitagawa said, “It feels like it’s been a short time, but it could also be a long time…strange feeling. Every single action I took up until now, has made my current self.”

She revealed that the photoshoot will also be held in Japan after Paris. “I want to make it [the photo book] that is full of my natural self which I don’t show in dramas and movies. I’ll try to make it as a book which can be enjoyable for many people regardless of age or sex,” the actress said. To commemorate the release of the photo book, she is also planning to hold an event.

I'm so getting ONE.

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:19 pm

>:3 The others don't know what they're f*cking missing!

I do have Keiko's other photo book (her earlier one), and honestly, I thought that shoot reflected her natural self. XD Regardless, I will grab this book for myself as well. Keiko-sama is the most beautiful woman from Japan (alongside Anna Tsuchiya). I will continue to support her, post-PGSM. I don't think most fans of these actresses and models understand that buying *official* merchandise of these women *is* supporting them!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosiehere on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:20 pm

<---- me obviously

justrosiehere
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 44
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:13 am

Just sharing. Anyway, Luu-sama has told me to spam beauties. *_*

I'm gonna share one of my favorite Japanese actresses.

Yukie Nakama 仲間 由紀恵

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yukie_Nakama

I first encountered her in the movie Ring: 0 Birthday where she played Sadako. She eventually landed the lead role for the live adaptation of Gokusen. Her role as Yankumi-sensei made her one of Japan's most popular actresses.

Apart from her acting career, she is also a singer with her voice featured on Rockman X4's 負けない愛がきっとある and One More Chance.

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2123
Armitage GUTS!!! : 255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:55 pm

I remember Yukie-san! <3 Not bad, Franny! Congrats btw, YOU HAVE FOUND OUR ASIAN FEMALE HAREM! <3

---

Need to catch up on my Anna Tsuchiya spamming! I STILL LOVE THIS WOMAN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! kawaiidesuplz 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Another one I'll share. I'm currently fangirling over her for quite some time.

Sandrine Pinna (張榕容)

She's an actress from the neighboring country, Taiwan. She's French-Taiwanese, which explains why she has good looks. She started appearing in music videos for popular Taiwanese / Chinese singers and acting in TV series, most notably, The Poor Prince (2001) alongside F4 members Vic Zhou 周渝民 and Ken Zhu 朱孝天. She has been nominated and won various awards for her acting in several movies. She also played a lesbian role in the mini-movie 想幸福的人 Wishing for Happiness alongside Rainie Yang 楊丞琳。 She has a new movie The Chrysalis which hopefully I can watch pretty soon. :)

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2123
Armitage GUTS!!! : 255

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top